Employer Mandating Employees Get Vaccinated

8,956 Views | 123 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by The Last Cobra Commander
IndividualFreedom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I love the argument about forcing employees to eat bacon.

A large company in a at will state with cajones and a large Islamic or Jewish employee count needs to mandate the employees eat bacon on Fridays or they will be released of their relationship with the company. Your plan is to get sued and lose so as to set precedent.
IndividualFreedom
FCBlitz
MarathonAg12 said:

Not even the US Army is forcing Soldiers to get vaccines

This is a key point.......hell they give a vaccine for Burger King food in the military.
fooz
Didn't read thread, but I would make them fire me first, then seek counsel.
OPAG
AG
Quote:

When you have around 40% or more of the Mil that has said they will not take this 'vax' (really approved for emergency use -- experimental gene therapy-) refusing to take it, as it is not FDA approved and will not be before 2022/23-- the fall out of replacing those that refuse it would render the MIL in operable. They cannot force it. And neither can an anyone else force you to take an experimental treatment that we have absolutely no clue about long term impact and have had 100 or thousands of AVERS filed against them.

No to mention top flight researchers and 'vax' developers. like Dr, Gaert Vanden Bosshe, https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/ and many others, stating that these things are going cause a huge spike in variants (it is up to the 'vax producers to prove him wrong, not the other way around! There are court cases at the Hague and Germany being brought against the developers. Like Nuremberg, crimes against humanity stuiff, and it has legs!
"only one thing is important!"
mickeyrig06sq3
AG
OPAG said:

Quote:

When you have around 40% or more of the Mil that has said they will not take this 'vax' (really approved for emergency use -- experimental gene therapy-) refusing to take it, as it is not FDA approved and will not be before 2022/23-- the fall out of replacing those that refuse it would render the MIL in operable. They cannot force it.

(Devil's advocate) They can force it though. And if they want to go that route, they just publicly discharge a couple dozen people of various ranks and stations, and the rest fall in line. It's underhanded, and darn near unethical, but it is a strategy that is legal and effective.
OPAG
AG
And thousands, literally thousands will take it to military court and tie it up and eventually win!

And many more, including my son, who is in a very important ultra top secret security position, will suffer court martial. Not every one in the army is a dumb stooge.
annie88
AG
One Louder said:

If I was still in my child-bearing years, I wouldn't take it either.

This x 100.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Premium
AG
OPAG said:

And thousands, literally thousands will take it to military court and tie it up and eventually win!

And many more, including my son, who is in a very important ultra top secret security position, will suffer court martial. Not every one in the army is a dumb stooge.

Where does he live?
OPAG
AG
Antarctica!
Magic City Wings
cevans_40 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Why shouldn't the employer have the right to require it?

She can always find another job.

That is the argument for bake the cake.

Don't like it, work somewhere else.

Not the same

Yeah one is baking a cake the other is helping to end a global pandemic that has killed half a million Americans.
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
TexAgs Job Board
Thanks & Gig 'Em
Get Off My Lawn
I didn't see this point in my skim of the topic:

There's a difference between changing terms of employment versus tweaking the contract for all new employees.

"If you lease with us, you get a private parking space" ...2 months later... "No more parking space. Sucks to be you."
vs.
"Your lease doesn't include a parking space."
BMX Bandit
Unless you have an employment contract, which few in Texas do, that point doesn't make a difference
Premium
AG
Magic City Wings said:

cevans_40 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Why shouldn't the employer have the right to require it?

She can always find another job.

That is the argument for bake the cake.

Don't like it, work somewhere else.

Not the same

Yeah one is baking a cake the other is helping to end a global pandemic that has killed half a million Americans.

And how does this align with "My Body. My Choice."?

Hate to even make the comparison, because one is pure evil and shouldn't be allowed except for the most extreme circumstances.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BMX Bandit
Quote:

his is all by design and if you knew some of the companies here in Houston that are involved it would make you sick

These companies need to be named. Who are they?
IndividualFreedom
OPAG
AG
This guy does a great job of presenting to the Miami Dade Police, (who were sent to check on this guy for his "alarming post" on FB!) of really laying out our rights. He pretty much educates the police and our rights and the whole truth of the 'virus' situation in about 16 minutes>

Dr, Mike Yeadon, former chief Science officer for Pfizer, calls these 'vaxe' s a potential massive depopulation mechanism.

https://t.me/toresaysPlus/1809
Very intelligently presented vid
Here is the link to the web site he mentioned.

https://thebigvirushoax.com IT'S REALLY GOOD TOO!
The Last Cobra Commander
AG
mickeyrig06sq3 said:

OPAG said:

Quote:

When you have around 40% or more of the Mil that has said they will not take this 'vax' (really approved for emergency use -- experimental gene therapy-) refusing to take it, as it is not FDA approved and will not be before 2022/23-- the fall out of replacing those that refuse it would render the MIL in operable. They cannot force it.

(Devil's advocate) They can force it though. And if they want to go that route, they just publicly discharge a couple dozen people of various ranks and stations, and the rest fall in line. It's underhanded, and darn near unethical, but it is a strategy that is legal and effective.
As a battalion commander, who has opted against the "vaccine", I would love to hear how that strategy is legal or effective?
"The leftist is driven by something other than facts and can't be cured."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.