Pence Letter to Pelosi Rejecting Use of 25th

5,167 Views | 85 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Gigem314
Not a Bot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.scribd.com/document/490542739/Pence-Letter

Love Gun
**** your and yours.

- Mike Pence
titan
S

Great rebuttal by Vice President Pence. And his second and third paragraphs threw the old agiator's words back on her.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
ChemEAg08
AG
AggieAces06
AG
I love when you can throw words back in theirs faces.
CampingAg
AG
titan said:

Great rebuttal by Vice President Pence. And his second and third paragraphs threw the old agiator's words back on her.
Pelosi is an old Ag?
Old Army Ghost
Good Pence
Gigem314
AG
Thank you, Vice President Pence for standing up to the bad actors and being the adult in the room.

Pelosi just got schooled in how a true leader behaves.
TChaney
Post removed:
by user
CondensedFogAggie
Judging how they bumped elbows and talked pretty closely together on 01/06 after the long confirmation, I'm betting Pelosi and Pence are actually pretty close co workers.
Claverack
Cactus Jack said:

https://www.scribd.com/document/490542739/Pence-Letter

A man of principle, something beyond the comprehension of Pelosi and most of her party.

Ags77
AG
I just dont get this 25th ammendment stuff or impeachment stuff. Good grief. We have a WEEK and the clown show ends.

Congress needs to work on something useful.

And I agree with the others who have said Pence is a leader. I can see voting for him if he runs in 2024.
Gigem
4stringAg
AG
Ags77 said:

I just dont get this 25th ammendment stuff or impeachment stuff. Good grief. We have a WEEK and the clown show ends.

And I agree with the others who have said Pence is a leader. I can see voting for him if he runs in 2024.

Pettiness and revenge. They want to see Trump humiliated and don't care a whit for what it does to the country.
rocky the dog
AG
Second time this week Pence has proven he has no balls.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
aggiehawg
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

CondensedFoggyAggie said:

Judging how they bumped elbows and talked pretty closely together on 01/06 after the long confirmation, I'm betting Pelosi and Pence are actually pretty close co workers.

Well the supporters of POTUS almost snatched Mike and shoved him in a van last week, so he probably doesn't mind having a phone chat with Nancy.
Care to support that fever dream? Or are you just going to deflect like always?
Gigem314
AG
Ags77 said:

Your democrat pals lead with such class.

This is what you wanted. Embrace it.
JaxDad
AG
4stringAg said:

Ags77 said:

Pettiness and revenge. They want to see Trump humiliated and don't care a whit for what it does to the country.
They want to water down any of his post office abilities.
CondensedFogAggie
Vader Was Framed said:

Well the supporters of POTUS almost snatched Mike and shoved him in a van last week, so he probably doesn't mind having a phone chat with Nancy.

"Hey remember when we both almost died?"

"Hahaha yeah who do you think they woulda strung up first, you or me?"
Post removed:
by user
lamivudine
Vader Was Framed said:

Pence no longer deep state. Bad Mike last week. Good Mike this week.
who said he was deep state Q people this is weak even for you?
Mr Gigem
AG
Will be something if/when Biden succumbs to his poor health and the 25th has to be invoked
Post removed:
by user
Not a Bot
AG
rocky the dog said:

Second time this week Pence has proven he has no balls.

It's the second time in a week he has upheld his oath of office.
lamivudine
Vader Was Framed said:

lamivudine said:

Vader Was Framed said:

Pence no longer deep state. Bad Mike last week. Good Mike this week.
who said he was deep state Q people this is weak even for you?

Many said Pence doesn't have balls (see above) and was part of the swamp for not backing POTUS last week, and leading up to it.

5 people on texags you showed me
Ags77
AG
Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

This isnt what I want at all. I wanted Trump to lose and he did. As happy as I am to see him leave office next week , I dont see the point of removing him with a week to go. Its dumb.
Gigem
2004FIGHTINTXAG

Zero percent chance they are close. Pence is a class act and will do what's best for the country, which may mean working with Pelosi. He will be professional, but privately probably can't stand her.

Pelosi is probably the most partisan person in DC. Robert Gates even says in his book that she's the most partisan person he ever worked with and only cared about if the Democrats got a win, not the country.
Gigem314
AG
Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

This isnt what I want at all. I wanted Trump to lose and he did. As happy as I am to see him leave office next week , I dont see the point of removing him with a week to go. Its dumb.
This is your democrat party. Did you honesty think they were going to move to the center and unite the country?

How sad.
Ags77
AG
JaxDad said:

4stringAg said:

Ags77 said:

They want to water down any of his post office abilities.

Who cares about his post office abilities. ? We will have new leadership in a week and he will become a one term former president .
Gigem
boboguitar
AG
I almost want Pence to invoke the 25th after reading that because holy hell, he seems like he'd be a fantastic president.
Ags77
AG
Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

This is your democrat party. Did you honesty think they were going to move to the center and unite the country?

How sad.

My democratic party ? LOL. I voted for 2 Dems in November. What they are considering doing with 1 week left is just stupid, imo.
Gigem
NormanAg
AG
Great post!
Gigem314
AG
Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

How sad.

My democratic party ? LOL. I voted for 2 Dems in November. What they are considering doing with 1 week left is just stupid, imo.
Well you get what you vote for.

Enjoy the clown show.
Agsrback12
Back to public theater. Now that Trump is out it's back to strong words and moving in the direction since GHWB.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.