TIME Magazine "Person? of the Year" Announced

4,948 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Hammerly High Dive Crips
Old_Ag_91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
deddog
AG
JW said:

Watching them try to prop this doofus up is going to be amazing.
The Party socks on this board have been giving us a preview.
Old Sarge
AG
TxFoundry said:

So 2 people can be the person of the year...

The Pedophile and The Prostitute
"Green" is the new RED.
pdc093
Looks like libby got it wrong.....
https://crooksandliars.com/2020/12/time-magazine-person-year-cover-leaks-its
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
Pinche Abogado said:

Right.......

Time has been celebrating only "good" people/causes for the last several decades. So, your predicate is wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Person_of_the_Year#2020s

They always pick whoever wins the presidential election as person of the year for that year. Also, not long ago Putin got it, and I don't think it was because he is "good."
MW03
AG
The "person" of the year is every doctor and nurse, every school teacher, every postal worker, every truck driver, and every grocery store clerk that has done what it takes to keep this country together and rolling along this year. Every working American that got up, looked this bull**** right in the eye, and said "Time to get to work."

All of them. Give me the kid that sacked my groceries last night over any politician on the planet for person of the year.
Icecream_Ag
S
THE_CHOSEN_ONE said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Right.......

Time has been celebrating only "good" people/causes for the last several decades. So, your predicate is wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Person_of_the_Year#2020s

They always pick whoever wins the presidential election as person of the year for that year. Also, not long ago Putin got it, and I don't think it was because he is "good."
they pick "the most influential person of that year" iirc. The morality of the person doesn't matter, only the impressiveness of their actions. Hence Hitler and Stalin getting the same award as mother Theresa and ghandi
notex
AG
wyoag93 said:

Joe Biden is the most disgusting excuse for a man in history. Just a Grade A puke of a person. Amazing how liberals think he is admirable. Tells me all I need to know about liberals. Pukes. All ****ing pukes.
Have you read anything about his son, though?
Hammerly High Dive Crips
MW03 said:

The "person" of the year is every doctor and nurse, every school teacher, every postal worker, every truck driver, and every grocery store clerk that has done what it takes to keep this country together and rolling along this year. Every working American that got up, looked this bull**** right in the eye, and said "Time to get to work."

All of them. Give me the kid that sacked my groceries last night over any politician on the planet for person of the year.
I would include those who fought and/or fell to addiction, depression, and suicide because their lives were turned upside down unnecessarily.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.