Students for Trump TAMU chapter under fire

26,539 Views | 228 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by rguff38
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WatchOle said:

I haven't been able to catch-up on this thread, but has this been posted yet?

https://studentaffairs.tamu.edu/statement-on-stolen-signage-investigation/

Seems there could have been some miscommunication.

Once this started getting National press

Why A&M wasn't shamed further on letting Isiah Martin walk is a huge question Mark. I don't trust these *******s at all. Weak response. Equivalent of "I was hacked"
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Keegan99
AG
This doesn't pass the smell test. How often do these kind of "errors" happen?
Post removed:
by user
AR_Ag95
AG
Wow....PBC and Watchole sighting on this thread! Well done! Anyone know Sean Hannity's username?
Fat Black Swan
AG
WatchOle said:

I haven't been able to catch-up on this thread, but has this been posted yet?

https://studentaffairs.tamu.edu/statement-on-stolen-signage-investigation/

Seems there could have been some miscommunication.

In order to believe the first sentence of the letter was miscommunicated, you would have to assume there is zero proficiency of the English language throughout the entire A&M Student Conduct Office.

It's plausible, but not likely.
aggielostinETX
AG
How does one get involved with the Rudder Foundation?
The Fife
ok_ag95 said:

Wow....PBC and Watchole sighting on this thread! Well done! Anyone know Sean Hannity's username?

Gimme a hamster sighting on top of this and I'd say the rapture is near!
Post removed:
by user
Charpie
AG
It's a facebook group that started right after the whole BLM crap started on campus this summer. Just sent you a message about them.
CheeseSndwch
So why were the alleged victims threatened with Student Code of Conduct charges if they failed to attend a meeting related to an incident in which they had already chosen not to press charges? Complete BS.
Repeat the Line
Update?
MTTANK
AG
Nothing to see, just a glitch in the email system. They were actually trying to help this student, no need to bully them.
GIG 'EM
Ag87H2O
AG
West Texas Lawyer said:

These people hate being called out into the light. Their intimidation and tyranny only works when they can impose it on weak individuals when nobody with a spine is watching.
valvemonkey91
AG
Very happy to see this news. The kangaroo court that I witnessed involving Student Life permanently ruined TAMU for me. I will never feel the same way toward my university. The ENTIRE University system needs an enema focusing on the leadership and faculty. FULL of marxists, diversity worshippers, social justice warriors and liberals. It is NOT representative of the vast alumni base.
mm98
AG
Keegan99 said:

Every time lefties get caught.
fasthorse05
Just talk to them in 20 years. There might be a few of them that have gotten to the point where they've received a $20,000.00 paycheck for the month, and end up taking home $12,000.00 BEFORE any 401k contribution.

I bet they see the world differently. There are all kinds of examples like that, but it sure FEELS good when you're 20 years old.
fasthorse05
mm98 said:

Keegan99 said:

Every time lefties get caught.
THIS
Not a Bot
AG
Mistake or not, my rants on this thread still stand.

Too many students are being subject to these kangaroo courts without due process and adequate ability to mount a defense.

Still needs reform.
Three Twenties and A Ten
AG
valvemonkey91 said:

Very happy to see this news. The kangaroo court that I witnessed involving Student Life permanently ruined TAMU for me. I will never feel the same way toward my university. The ENTIRE University system needs an enema focusing on the leadership and faculty. FULL of marxists, diversity worshippers, social justice warriors and liberals. It is NOT representative of the vast alumni base.
Would be curious to hear the experience of what you witnessed that changed your thinking so dramatically. Have kids wanting to go there in a few years and am sincerely on the fence about sending them after the last year of what we've seen.
rguff38
S
rudderassociation.org

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.