Chef: "I'm not an a hole, the governor is"

5,320 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DarrellS8
Marcus Brutus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AtlantaGaAggie said:

Rittenhouse said:

I would only give to help people like that move out of that state and start up elsewhere. Not helping anybody who wants to stay in those totalitarian states.

That's fair! At least you didn't say she deserved it!

No, there are plenty of conservatives in those states. I feel for them. They didn't vote for it and don't deserve it. Is she one of them? Who knows.

But the next time this happens, and there will be a next time, it's deja vu all over again.
Helicopter Ben
Joes said:

Helicopter Ben said:

Tax revenue? At this point there really isn't a need to tax anyone. They just print as much as they want anyways. Taxes are still around just for the illusion of some semblance of fiscal responsibility. More importantly though, as a way to control people.
Thank you, I've been saying this for a long while and I just get chuckles but I'm dead serious. What is the point of taxes when they create and spend money out of thin air anyway? At this point does it matter whether we're 27 trillion in debt or 45 trillion in debt or 63 trillion in debt when it'll never be paid back anyway? Instead of going in the hole 2 or 3 trillion a year why not just 6 trillion a year and stop taxing people?

I get the same reactions here. To clarify, states like CA in this case might care about tax revenue because they can't print. They have to rely on fed gov to bail them out (which they probably will).

As I mentioned though, there is a reason. First, if they announced such a policy, the USD would immediately begin collapsing. Anyone holding US debt, or USD for that matter, would rightfully dump whatever they had.

But the main reason I believe is control. Taxes can be used as a carrot and a stick. Want people to do something? Tax credits. Want people to stop doing something? Increase taxes. You can reward your friends and punish your enemies in the same way. Get rid of the tax system and those powers go away.
Well, okay then
AG
ScottishFire
AG
These people like the Gov and Mayor of California don't understand that desperate people losing their livelihoods will eventually turn violent. You can't wait for an election, when your going to lose everything.

If they keep this charade up, people will take to the streets for blood but not like a soyboy ANTIFA riot.
Joes
Helicopter Ben said:

Joes said:

Helicopter Ben said:

Tax revenue? At this point there really isn't a need to tax anyone. They just print as much as they want anyways. Taxes are still around just for the illusion of some semblance of fiscal responsibility. More importantly though, as a way to control people.
Thank you, I've been saying this for a long while and I just get chuckles but I'm dead serious. What is the point of taxes when they create and spend money out of thin air anyway? At this point does it matter whether we're 27 trillion in debt or 45 trillion in debt or 63 trillion in debt when it'll never be paid back anyway? Instead of going in the hole 2 or 3 trillion a year why not just 6 trillion a year and stop taxing people?

I get the same reactions here. To clarify, states like CA in this case might care about tax revenue because they can't print. They have to rely on fed gov to bail them out (which they probably will).

As I mentioned though, there is a reason. First, if they announced such a policy, the USD would immediately begin collapsing. Anyone holding US debt, or USD for that matter, would rightfully dump whatever they had.

But the main reason I believe is control. Taxes can be used as a carrot and a stick. Want people to do something? Tax credits. Want people to stop doing something? Increase taxes. You can reward your friends and punish your enemies in the same way. Get rid of the tax system and those powers go away.
Yep, I totally agree.
agdaddy04
AG
We've got a local coffee shop that's been fighting the restrictions since the beginning. It's caused quite the split in the town. People saying they don't care about the health of others... quite ridiculous. Recently they started a club you could buy membership to so that you could drink and dine inside still. There was a recent post in support of the shop and some women started attacking it again on the town FB page. Someone threw out a Karen joke and one of the people attacking the business made this statement: "Ok people. The term "Karen" refers to white female entitled anti-maskers. Not responsible women who follow public health orders. If we're going to insult each other, let's at least do it correctly ". Impossible to reason with these lunatics.
thirdcoast
AG
Anyone else notice how the first 6 months it was "wear a mask if you can't social distance 6ft?

Now, because no mask has been associated with being a Trump supporter, every fing TDS lib is demanding masks at all times, regardless of distancing. Hell, these libs will wear a mask while riding a bike by themselves, just so no one thinks they could be a Trump supporter.
Marcus Brutus
agdaddy04 said:

We've got a local coffee shop that's been fighting the restrictions since the beginning. It's caused quite the split in the town. People saying they don't care about the health of others... quite ridiculous. Recently they started a club you could buy membership to so that you could drink and dine inside still. There was a recent post in support of the shop and some women started attacking it again on the town FB page. Someone threw out a Karen joke and one of the people attacking the business made this statement: "Ok people. The term "Karen" refers to white female entitled anti-maskers. Not responsible women who follow public health orders. If we're going to insult each other, let's at least do it correctly ". Impossible to reason with these lunatics.

I always knew that humans were quite despicable, but this pandemic has shown me just how despicable and utterly selfish they truly are.

The heart of man is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"
Jeremiah 17:9, KJV
Dr. Teeth
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

So glad I don't live in Cali. I would be protesting this BS.

It sure would be a shame if all of those movie set tents caught on fire.

Seriously, though... I bet she votes straight Dem.
agdaddy04
AG
If so I bet she doesn't anymore
Dr. Teeth
AG
agdaddy04 said:

If so I bet she doesn't anymore

Nah, when it comes time to step into the booth, she'll choose the party of "diversity and inclusion" over the evil racist fascists.
zoneag
The American left is absolutely at war with small businesses and the middle class. There is no doubt. Democrat politicians and those who vote for them support this bull *****
DarrellS8
Agsrback12 said:

Because California commies are infecting Texas after turning Cali into a hell hole.
Actually a higher percentage of people moving from Cali to TX in general are more conservative than locals.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.