Caught on Camera: hidden ballots pulled out after poll watchers told to leave

23,303 Views | 302 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FIDO95
AggieKeith15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CondensedFoggyAggie said:

AggieKeith15 said:

Russia.
OK, so Trump was NOT a puppet of Russia after years of investigation, and this election was fair and square according to the relevant courts in the land.

Agree?

You don't get it do you? The FBI and Biden himself CONSPIRED and LIED about a sitting president, simply because they didn't like him. You really think they weren't going to fraud him out of an election? And once they stole the election, that Biden or his lying brownshirts deserve any decency in return? Seriously?

I assume you are okay with Trump opening up an FBI investigation on Biden and Harris then, since apparently you are okay with weaponizing the FBI and impeaching presidents for no cause.
BusterAg
AG

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

I normally consider myself to be a well composed and politely mannered human being, however the last several months of "liberal" tactics (violence) and messaging (propoganda) has even me feeling on edge these days. I can't imagine how someone on the right with even an ounce lof less self control will continue to stand by and just allow these Marxists take control of everything, and to think the real loonys will sit by, I just don't see it.

You idiots on the left need to stop supporting this crap. People will not stand by in silence much longer. If you don't, this will not end well I assure you.

Every lie defended is like dropping yet another lit match on a keg of gunpowder. It hasn't exploded yet, but for some reason you don't think it ever will so you continue dropping them. It's absolute madness.

Sure, all that evidence, all those affidavits that turned out to be from confused, non-educated, and not credible witnesses(from multiple judges AND the GOP), all that fake news that is resulting in being laughed out of 40+ courtrooms across the United States.

If you choose to believe all this... twitter clickback scammers over our courts that have almost unanimously thrown out every scam, including by Trump appointees, what else is to say?

So, like the chair of the board of cavassors of Wayne County. No credibility for that woman at all, correct?

If she's guilty, by all means take it to the courts and jail her.Thats great, I'm all for rats being jailed

But honestly if regardless of left or right, if one side is losing in the courts 40 times or something, would you not also think "You know, I'm a bit skeptical after all those loses, so let me hear how things are going in court"

The only thing she is guilty of is standing up for the truth and sharing the details of the fraud she witnessed in Wayne County after receiving death threats against her children.

Her testimony is devastating, but no one cares to pay attention.
CondensedFogAggie
BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

I normally consider myself to be a well composed and politely mannered human being, however the last several months of "liberal" tactics (violence) and messaging (propoganda) has even me feeling on edge these days. I can't imagine how someone on the right with even an ounce lof less self control will continue to stand by and just allow these Marxists take control of everything, and to think the real loonys will sit by, I just don't see it.

You idiots on the left need to stop supporting this crap. People will not stand by in silence much longer. If you don't, this will not end well I assure you.

Every lie defended is like dropping yet another lit match on a keg of gunpowder. It hasn't exploded yet, but for some reason you don't think it ever will so you continue dropping them. It's absolute madness.

Sure, all that evidence, all those affidavits that turned out to be from confused, non-educated, and not credible witnesses(from multiple judges AND the GOP), all that fake news that is resulting in being laughed out of 40+ courtrooms across the United States.

If you choose to believe all this... twitter clickback scammers over our courts that have almost unanimously thrown out every scam, including by Trump appointees, what else is to say?

So, like the chair of the board of cavassors of Wayne County. No credibility for that woman at all, correct?

If she's guilty, by all means take it to the courts and jail her.Thats great, I'm all for rats being jailed

But honestly if regardless of left or right, if one side is losing in the courts 40 times or something, would you not also think "You know, I'm a bit skeptical after all those loses, so let me hear how things are going in court"

The only thing she is guilty of is standing up for the truth and sharing the details of the fraud she witnessed in Wayne County after receiving death threats against her children.

Respectfully disagree. The other board member mentioned her school, which she is a board member of, in passing while he was listing her background. THAT was misconstrued, not surprisingly, as a threat on her children. And that meeting happened within an hour or two of them voting to certify.

Not to mention Monica didn't even allege fraud, she was saying there were irregularities she was uncomfortable with. Irregularities that happened in 2016 when Trump won Michigan. Should she have stood up and alleged fraud when Trump took Michigan, which was historic?

So, Brad Raffensperger, Barr, and multiple GOP officials are "standing up for the truth and sharing the details of the fraud" NOT happpening.
BusterAg
AG

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

Well, you should review the actual evidence. The most important thing in American politics is the peaceful transfer of power between administrations, and judges are scared to death to rock that boat, unless you have a confession.

Unfortunately, the sanctity of the vote is the second most sacred thing in America. We will see how well the fraud cases go after Jan 20.
BusterAg
AG

BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

Respectfully disagree. The other board member mentioned her school, which she is a board member of, in passing while he was listing her background. THAT was misconstrued, not surprisingly, as a threat on her children. And that meeting happened within an hour or two of them voting to certify.

Not to mention Monica didn't even allege fraud, she was saying there were irregularities she was uncomfortable with. Irregularities that happened in 2016 when Trump won Michigan. Should she have stood up and alleged fraud when Trump took Michigan, which was historic?

So, Brad Raffensperger, Barr, and multiple GOP officials are "standing up for the truth and sharing the details of the fraud" NOT happpening.

It took Wayne County 13 days to balance the poll book and the ballot counts in 2016? That's incredible news.
CondensedFogAggie
BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

Well, you should review the actual evidence. The most important thing in American politics is the peaceful transfer of power between administrations, and judges are scared to death to rock that boat, unless you have a confession.

Unfortunately, the sanctity of the vote is the second most sacred thing in America. We will see how well the fraud cases go after Jan 20.

I have actually, I've looked at the statistical anomalies as I've been trained by my profs at tamu, and my post history contains my arguments. I've looked at the "missing senate votes" despite voting for Biden which i've also listed before, I've read all about the affidavits, I've seen how Trump IMPROVED SIGNIFICANTLY in Detroit, Philly and Milwaukee. Even the dead people voting, I've posted how it was a very poor job of just comparing names and dob's with all people in the US

Not to mention all the watermarks, german battles, 20 millioion dominion votes switching, Hugo Chavez, 'glitches' that are screenshots of fox news, waterpipes bursting(still not sure about that one), the judicial courtroom docs that don't even mention fraud.

I also posted how Sidney Powell and Lin seem kinda insane early on. I think at this point you'd agree with me about them.
So please forgive me if I'm waiting for courtroom results.
CondensedFogAggie
BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

It took Wayne County 13 days to balance the poll book and the ballot counts in 2016? That's incredible news.

Why surprised about the delay? Almost a million more people voted in 2020 compared to 2016, and what, 4, 5x the number of mail ballots because of covid.

And republicans wouldn't let counting start until election day.

Combine that and you get delays.
thirdcoast
AG
Why hasn't Twitter flagged the "fact check" tweet as "disputed"?

There are several statements in it that contradict video evidence and sworn affidavits.
BusterAg
AG

BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

Why surprised about the delay? Almost a million more people voted in 2020 compared to 2016, and what, 4, 5x the number of mail ballots because of covid.

There is no excuse for the poll book to be very far off of the ballot count at any time, period. Yes, it will always be off by 1% or so. If you can count the ballots in a couple of days, you can compile the poll book in the same amount of time. The record of those two things are supposed to stay together. It is the very most basic internal control against fraud. You should have the same number of voters, per presinct, as you do ballots, with some minor exceptions that should be easy to explain. It should not take 13 days to figure that out.
aggie appraiser

BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

The Republicans wouldn't allow early counting OR the law wouldn't allow early counting.
CondensedFogAggie
BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

There is no excuse for the poll book to be very far off of the ballot count at any time, period. Yes, it will always be off by 1% or so. If you can count the ballots in a couple of days, you can compile the poll book in the same amount of time. The record of those two things are supposed to stay together. It is the very most basic internal control against fraud. You should have the same number of voters, per presinct, as you do ballots, with some minor exceptions that should be easy to explain. It should not take 13 days to figure that out.

Hmm, can you link me to the official poll book or something? I'm curious about the current numbers
BusterAg
AG

BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

I have actually, I've looked at the statistical anomalies as I've been trained by my profs at tamu, and my post history contains my arguments. I've looked at the "missing senate votes" despite voting for Biden which i've also listed before, I've read all about the affidavits, I've seen how Trump IMPROVED SIGNIFICANTLY in Detroit, Philly and Milwaukee. Even the dead people voting, I've posted how it was a very poor job of just comparing names and dob's with all people in the US

Not to mention all the watermarks, german battles, 20 millioion dominion votes switching, Hugo Chavez, 'glitches' that are screenshots of fox news, waterpipes bursting(still not sure about that one), the judicial courtroom docs that don't even mention fraud.

I also posted how Sidney Powell and Lin seem kinda insane early on. I think at this point you'd agree with me about them.

Powell and Linn are cooks.

I see you didn't mention the 60 boxes of ballots that came in the back door in GA, or the magic boxes from under the table that came out after a busted pipe in GA got all the poll watchers out of the room, on video, mind you. Or the fact that the governor of GA, who at first said that the election was perfect, started calling for a signature audit after he viewed the evidence.

Over 40% of Americans disagree with you. It's silly to take the position that it is plain as day that there is absolutely nothing fishy here.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Post removed:
by user
Philip J Fry
AG
Guess this is a fall out from what Lin Wood was talking about in November?

thirdcoast
AG
Remember when Nicole Brown's family lost in court and team black people celebrated OJ getting away with murder?

That's exactly what this feels like with libs pointing to court rulings and being happy about obvious wrong doing their team got away with.....bc they hate the accusers so much.
aggie813
BallerStaf2003 said:

Well, there you have it. Anytime the MSM claims one thing, it's the complete opposite.
This video is real and legit.
I also find it interesting that Fox doesn't name the source of the "debunked " video. Ok, so I'm just suppose to take your word for it cause some guy said it was false. Whose the guy? What are their credentials? Who do they work for?
Or, possibly was it a higher up for Fox that "debunked " it cause people are actually starting to see with their own eyes whats going on?
Typical MSM, this is what you see and this is what you should think. How dare you think for yourself and form your on opinion.
BuddysBud
AG
aggie813 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Well, there you have it. Anytime the MSM claims one thing, it's the complete opposite.
I also find it interesting that Fox doesn't name the source of the "debunked " video. Ok, so I'm just suppose to take your word for it cause some guy said it was false. Whose the guy? What are their credentials? Who do they work for?
Or, possibly was it a higher up for Fox that "debunked " it cause people are actually starting to see with their own eyes whats going on?
Typical MSM, this is what you see and this is what you should think. How dare you think for yourself and form your on opinion.

According to the testimony the lady with blonde braids placed the table at 8:00 AM.
The ballots were pull out from under the table after the observers left late that night.
Somewhere between that time the video should show that the suitcases were emptied and placed under the table, and there should be corresponding documentation of the chain of custody, as per the Fox report. Or the video should show that cases were brought in and immediately placed under the table with no documented chain of custody.

Either side should have video evidence by now of how the cases were placed under the table. An election official saying "nothing to see here" is irrelevant. As is the Trump team accusation without following up to find where in the security video the cases ended up under the table.
titan
S
aggie813 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Its not quite that bad yet, as long as it is understood that nothing unfavorable to Democrats and the liberal agenda will be given much play.

"Debunked" is a meaningless phrase unless at the same time the evidence is shown why a claim is false; in other words demonstrated. This person was not at the ballpark at 2pm October 7 because seven independent pictures show this person at D/FW airport at 2pm October 7. That is "debunked" backed by fact. Even then, you are going to have to verify the evidence on both sides.

Simply declaring something debunked carries no weight. It carries even less coming from sources known to have a demonstrably and consistent great bias to suppress something.

The `higher up' at Fox might have been the same one that had Gingrich silenced talking about Soros.

For the time being, conservatives are better off assuming a national media person is pro Dem or socialism at the very least, and not on their side. Someone like Hannity for example, has long demonstrated otherwise: he even attacked the group-think accurately in 2007 even before the Obama presidency fully outed the phenomena.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
ClickClackAg31
AG
The "Republican poll watchers left voluntary on their own, they weren't told to go home" is BS. The same video deposition/testimony by the lady in the court room narrating the video shows the R poll watchers coming back at 1am after they had heard counting had recommenced. Why go back at 1am if you voluntary left in the first place after your job of "observing cutting" was complete? Total BS.

Crazy thing is those ballots under the table seem to be the very last ballots of the night. The video shows those being pulled out and counted and then those counting leave after those ballots were complete. That happens by 1am. When the R poll watchers come back after 1am, the place is empty...
Ag87H2O
AG
The video doesn't lie. The lawyer explaining the video isn't lying. The poll workers told that the counting was over aren't lying.

This was 100% cheating, and the left trying to convince everyone they aren't really seeing what can plainly be seen is a farce.

After four years of lying about Trump and trying to take him out by hook or by crook, and after the onslaught of lies in this post election process, anyone would give Democrat and MSM protestations any credence is beyond me. They are not objective reporters. Liars alway lie. They have a vested interest in seeing a Biden presidency.
titan
S
Ag87H2O said:

The video doesn't lie. The lawyer explaining the video isn't lying. The poll workers told the counting was over aren't lying.

This was 100% cheating, and the left trying to tell everyone they aren't really seeing what can plainly be seen is a farce.

After four years of lying about Trump and trying to take him out by hook or by crook, and after the onslaught of lies in this post election process, anyone would give Democrat and MSM protestations any credence is beyond me. They are not objective reporters. Liars alway lie. They have a vested interest in seeing a Biden presidency.
That is where things certainly stand now. MSM is pro-Biden candidacy. You didn't even need Vertitas' welcome absolute proofs by CNN's zoom conferences to know they coordinate and orchestrate coverage to favor Trump's defeat and Democrat victory.

All the gaslighting attempts by demonstrated consistent liars is futile. That doesn't make every claim of fraud and cheating true either, but it just means any MSM `wave off' of it can be dismissed, and you have to examine it closer on your own as best you can using logic and analysis of the process and circumstances.

For example, currently Wood's behavior is inexplicable, and no longer passes a smell test in turn. So its not all one way.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Fenrir
Should never trust a lawyer in the first place.
Philip J Fry
AG
What's telling to me is the big spike kn Biden votes during this exact time period.
TRM
AG

BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

Can you tell me the z-score for those 13000 to 0 vote dumps in favor of Biden? Why don't you assume a 95 to 5 split. How likely is that?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

well if oliver f'ing darcy says so...case closed. lol.
thirdcoast
AG
Philip J Fry said:

What's telling to me is the big spike kn Biden votes during this exact time period.

I wish this was fleshed out more. I saw a couple tweets with side by side time stamp showing this shady scanning with spike in system.

Also, we know that even before the pandemic mail in ballots were #1 reason for election fraud. Then we basically create a new unprecedented system of massive unsolicited mailed out ballots, and no one on left has the intellectual honesty to connect the dots. Just another instance of a Strzok type of Trump hate....."we won't let him win, we will stop him....its like an insurance policy".

If there were 10,000 times more mail out ballots processed in 2020 due to pandemic, that means there would be almost 5 million cases of fraud in 2020, compared to about 500 cases in a pre-pandemic year above

Can anyone tell us approx how much mail volume were are talking pre vs post pandemic? For states like Nevada who mailed out to every resident it would have to be 10,000 plus compared to normal solicited only years.
titan
S
ruddyduck said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

well if oliver f'ing darcy says so...case closed. lol.
Not that a CNN hack would have much credibility anyway, but apparently looking at that string the `debunk' was in itself debunked . Can't tell either way just now.

FrioAg 00:
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I wish this was fleshed out more. I saw a couple tweets with side by side time stamp showing this shady scanning with spike in system.
I posted this yesterday. It's on the preceding page. Maybe this will help.

Red Fishing Ag93
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I posted this yesterday. It's on the preceding page. Maybe this will help.

How about a stat analysis of 99% of all irregularities favor Biden.

Probably depends on whether in Philly or not.
CondensedFogAggie
TRM said:

BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

Can you tell me the z-score for those 13000 to 0 vote dumps in favor of Biden? Why don't you assume a 95 to 5 split. How likely is that?

Sure, can you post a link to a non-twitter, official gov site where we cal clearly see 13000 votes added for Biden?
TRM
AG

TRM said:

BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

Sure, can you post a link to a non-twitter, official gov site where we cal clearly see 13000 votes added for Biden?
I would if I could but the states don't report the data dumps like that. Best I can do is precinct data which doesn't correlate exactly to the those dumps.
Maury Ballstein
TRM said:

TRM said:

BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

I would if I could but the states don't report the data dumps like that. Best I can do is precinct data which doesn't correlate exactly to the those dumps.

You have thus identified the fake data you are asking someone else to justify. Media reports of election results aren't official and can't be used as "proof" of "fraud".
CondensedFogAggie
TRM said:

TRM said:

BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

Yeah I'm looking for it too, no dice so far. It's been awhile since I did zscore calculations, but this will be a good refresher.
CondensedFogAggie
BusterAg said:

BusterAg said:

AggieKeith15 said:

She claimed turnout was 125%, when it was actually 49.6%. She claimed the poll books were off by a hundred thousand when the republican state senator repeatedly said it was not.

Honestly she sounds overall like a complete liar.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.