Caught on Camera: hidden ballots pulled out after poll watchers told to leave

23,773 Views | 302 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FIDO95
JR Ewing
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JP_Losman said:

Let's see if Tucker Carlson reports on this tonight. Hannity and Ingram and Bream will for sure.

Next will be the WSJ editorial page w Kim Strassel. The ball will be rolling by tomorrow evening

Lou Dobbs has been on the money reporting this...he is all in and it seems they can't stop him from his opinion.
annie88
AG
Rittenhouse said:

PneumAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Keller6Ag91 said:

There's SO MUCH questionable activity that needs to be investigated here. And WHY won't the mainline networks cover this story? Because they have a vested interest in NOT covering it - would go COMPLETELY against their biases (and I'll withhold on FoxNews, primarily because of the shift left they've been experience even before the election with the liberal Murdoch kids now running the show).
They are playing beat the clock. After Biden is inaugurated it will be a new scandal to breathlessly cover for ratings.

This is delusion. The media will suck Biden off until he dies. They aren't going to help him defraud the American people to get elected only to turn around and start reporting on the scandal that got him elected. This is a covert hostile takeover in which they are complicit. They don't want to draw any attention to it.

The media wants Harris. I bet they start making a huge deal out of his mental capacity. Watch!

What do you think the 25th amendment stuff was a few months ago. They claimed it was for Trump but doubtful.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
thirdcoast
AG
A lot has come out in the last 72 hours. We got about 240 more hours left in the gas tank.
Im Gipper
Rats! Spoiled again!

Keep digging, you almost found something!

I know, I know. Georgia sec. state is in on the fraud plan.

Donald J Trump is my president for 48 more days
Funky Winkerbean
AG
At what point can the police be called in to start criminal arrests?
Ag87H2O
AG
Im Gipper said:

Rats! Spoiled again!

I don't care who was there supposedly observing or from whatever office they were representing. Don't know anything about them or their political loyalties.

Why would you tell all the poll workers to go home, that counting was finished until 8am the next day, and then after the room clears of workers, observers, and reporters start pulling suitcases full of ballots out that were up to that point hidden underneath tables and start counting again?

Pull your head out of the sand and use common sense.
Dawnguard
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Im Gipper said:

Rats! Spoiled again!

I don't care who was there supposedly observing or from whatever office they were representing. Don't know anything about them or their political loyalties.

Why would you tell all the poll workers to go home, that counting was finished until 8am the next day, and then after the room clears of workers, observers, and reporters start pulling suitcases full of ballots out that were up to that point hidden underneath tables and start counting again?

Pull your head out of the sand and use common sense.

Hell, just get me several of the Republicans who were sent home to say that they knew the ballots were stored in suitcases under the table and that there was nothing suspicious.

I wouldn't hold my breath.
Post removed:
by user
Ags4DaWin
you still haven't answered the fundamental question of why poll watchers were made to leave.

poll watchers are there to ensure both sides get to observe and object when needed.

without that there is very little monitoring taking place. as we saw with the Russian hoax, government officials are certainly not above lying and fraud to get their way.
JP_Losman
AG
Suitcases tells you everything you need to know
John Maplethorpe
AG
Quote:

you still haven't answered the fundamental question of why poll watchers were made to leave.
What if this didn't actually happen, somebody just said it on twitter?

Quote:

Fulton County Registration chief Ralph Jones said that the pipe burst just after 6 a.m. Tuesday in the room above where they ballots were being kept, and water was draining down to the left side of the room where the ballots were.

State Farm did come to fix the issue - which was repaired by about 8 a.m. - but there was a brief delay in tabulating the absentee ballots while the repairs were being made, Jones said.

Fulton County officials said it will continue to tabulate the remainder of the absentee ballots over the next two days - a process that requires each ballot be opened, before signatures are verified and the ballots scanned.
https://www.cbs19.tv/article/news/politics/elections/georgia-absentee-ballots-ok-after-pipe-bursts-at-state-farm-arena/85-37a6c502-09cd-48eb-8856-15c5602d6aff
What time are people allowed to go home and sleep? Dumping "in the middle of the night" is evidence of conspiracy, counting non-stop is evidence of conspiracy, stopping, not-stopping, counting quickly, counting slowly, counting for weeks - it's all evidence of conspiracy if that's all you're looking for.
pacecar02
John Maplethorpe said:

Quote:

What if this didn't actually happen, somebody just said it on twitter?

Quote:

Fulton County Registration chief Ralph Jones said that the pipe burst just after 6 a.m. Tuesday in the room above where they ballots were being kept, and water was draining down to the left side of the room where the ballots were.

State Farm did come to fix the issue - which was repaired by about 8 a.m. - but there was a brief delay in tabulating the absentee ballots while the repairs were being made, Jones said.

Fulton County officials said it will continue to tabulate the remainder of the absentee ballots over the next two days - a process that requires each ballot be opened, before signatures are verified and the ballots scanned.
https://www.cbs19.tv/article/news/politics/elections/georgia-absentee-ballots-ok-after-pipe-bursts-at-state-farm-arena/85-37a6c502-09cd-48eb-8856-15c5602d6aff
What time are people allowed to go home and sleep? Dumping "in the middle of the night" is evidence of conspiracy, counting non-stop is evidence of conspiracy, stopping, not-stopping, counting quickly, counting slowly, counting for weeks - it's all evidence of conspiracy if that's all you're looking for.

Dude, its in the surveillance video

What are you talking about?
HoustonAggie37713
aggieforester05 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

How is the mainstream media explaining this away?
They'll just ignore it and pretend like it never happened. Pretty much their standard response to anything negative regarding Democrats.
True. And then Republicans will look into it for years on end and never find anyone guilty. Then, conservatives will talk about taking to the streets, but in the end realize they need 2 day shipping from Amazon and Starbucks coffee, and cowardly go back to work? Seems like I've seen this before.
Pumpkinhead
AG
richardag said:

Troutslime said:

So where's the evidence?

The video is the evidence anyone with a brain can understand. The next step is to do a full investigation to find out what the hell was going on.

Some people just cannot except there was a tremendous amount of suspicious behavior and activities.
They should certainly investigate and make sure there is a rational explanation.

sure seems like that the supervisors would have turned off the video cameras or at least acted in a way that better circumvented the cameras, or made sure some video tape was 'lost', That part would be a bit puzzling of an oversight, if they were deliberately executing a voting fraud plot. Need to hear their side of this story.
Maacus
Troutslime said:

At what point can the police be called in to start criminal arrests?
Three-tiered justice.
John Maplethorpe
AG
Quote:

Poll watchers were made to leave the entire premises? Not conclusive from that video it's like 90 seconds long. Did any of the GOP appointed poll watchers file a complaint?
aggiehawg
AG
John Maplethorpe said:

Quote:

Poll watchers were made to leave the entire premises? Not conclusive from that video. Did any of the GOP appointed poll watchers file a complaint?
To whom? Everyone was supposed to have been gone.
pacecar02
John Maplethorpe said:

Quote:

Poll watchers were made to leave the entire premises? Not conclusive from that video. Did any of the GOP appointed poll watchers file a complaint?

Yes, that night

Thats when we first head about it

Also, this was discussed in the hearings

Open your eyes
Rebel Yell
AG
John Maplethorpe said:

Quote:

Yes - They filed Affidavits that confirms they were asked to leave and returned at 1:00 when they heard they were still counting.

Affidavits + Video
“I don’t even sit on the left side of church”
John Maplethorpe
AG
aggiehawg said:

John Maplethorpe said:

Quote:

But they never did, that was just a rumor. Even if they did so what, there were still monitors there and the counting went on for days. Partisan poll watchers are allowed to watch, they aren't required - some small counties nobody even bothers.

The toilet leak was at 6 AM.
Touchscreen
AG
Echoes97 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

"Donald Trump again took to Twitter today, alleging voter fraud, with absolutely NO evidence..." #CNN #MSNBC #Bloomberg
"Trump instead is spreading false claims about voter and election fraud and is falsely insisting he won the race, while his campaign launches waves of lawsuits that have so far failed to make meaningful progress toward the goal of overturning Biden's win." - CNBC
aggiehawg
AG
John Maplethorpe said:

aggiehawg said:

John Maplethorpe said:

Quote:

But they never did, that was just a rumor. Even if they did so what, there were still monitors there and the counting went on for days. Partisan poll watchers are allowed to watch, they aren't required - some small counties nobody even bothers.

By law, they are required to be there or else the counting comes to a halt.
aginresearch
AG
Proof what this guy says is true? He's not a person I am inclined to believe. Doesn't make it untrue but I need more verification that it is true than him saying believe me.
John Maplethorpe
AG
aggiehawg said:

John Maplethorpe said:

aggiehawg said:

John Maplethorpe said:

Quote:

By law, they are required to be there or else the counting comes to a halt.
State law or bird law? What if they leave voluntarily?
The TC Jester
aginresearch said:

This blows my mind if what we are seeing is what is being alleged. How could people be this flagrant about cheating when they must have known there were surveillance cameras everywhere? Did they know? Did they not care? How stupid could you be.

Having said that there may yet be an innocent explanation of what we are seeing but at first viewing it looks very suspicious.
They'll still get away with it and Biden will be POTUS and NO ONE will get arrested. I'd say it wasn't stupid at all.
pacecar02
Lol, you just come by to screw with people
HoustonAggie37713
The TC Jester said:

aginresearch said:

This blows my mind if what we are seeing is what is being alleged. How could people be this flagrant about cheating when they must have known there were surveillance cameras everywhere? Did they know? Did they not care? How stupid could you be.

Having said that there may yet be an innocent explanation of what we are seeing but at first viewing it looks very suspicious.
They'll still get away with it and Biden will be POTUS and NO ONE will get arrested. I'd say it wasn't stupid at all.

Exactly. There is footage of them inserting votes. They drove in 288,000 Ballots from NY to PA. The Republicans are so weak and so stupid they did nothing to stop it.
thirdcoast
AG
Masked Karen said there was not evidence of fraud...after watching video of workers clearing room to count hidden ballots.
JP_Losman
AG
You can't unsee these suitcases
The TC Jester
HoustonAggie37713 said:

aggieforester05 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

They'll just ignore it and pretend like it never happened. Pretty much their standard response to anything negative regarding Democrats.
True. And then Republicans will look into it for years on end and never find anyone guilty. Then, conservatives will talk about taking to the streets, but in the end realize they need 2 day shipping from Amazon and Starbucks coffee, and cowardly go back to work? Seems like I've seen this before.
Wait until there's a real recession and their 401k's and stock accts and home value plummet.
JP_Losman
AG
Having video is essential to convince the public in today's world.

Heck Ray Rice would still be playing football... if he hasn't punched his gf in front of the cameras
The TC Jester
JP_Losman said:

Even if somehow that was official, it's a horrible horrible look. At the very best, it makes us look like a shady third world nana republic.
thirdcoast
AG
The TC Jester said:

JP_Losman said:

Even if somehow that was official, it's a horrible horrible look. At the very best, it makes us look like a shady third world nana republic.

I wish we looked as good as 3rd world voting!

Agvet12
AG
I'm purely disappointed in my country, this should outrage anyone. But half the country is ok with this because their side won ....
HoustonAggie37713
The TC Jester said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

aggieforester05 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Wait until there's a real recession and their 401k's and stock accts and home value plummet.

Oh please. Conservatives will never do anything. All talk. They will continue to line up at Starbucks, buy from Amazon, use Chase Bank and BOFA, buy Nike and Adidas, take the vaccine, send their kids to liberal indoctrination academies, and talk big on Parler.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.