France is figuring it out - BLM is Dangerous

4,531 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by UrbanDecay
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

Emmanuel Macron is making enemies in the American press after his left-liberal party, La Rpublique En Marche!, attempted to pass a bill that would withhold funding from academic institutions that preach values alien to the French Republic.

This rule was defeated after pressure from prominent figures, but it is one of a number of radical reforms Macron and party are trying to slam through the Senate.

With the 2022 election over the horizon and massive pressure from populists to his left, right and in the streets (Yellow Vests), Macron has reacted to the killing of school teacher Samuel Paty by a Salafist fanatic by trying to rebrand himself as a law and order anti-Islam strongman.

What is most interesting about his "transformation" is his administration, which campaigned on a center-left Clintonian platform, overt hostility to local "social justice warriors" and an increasingly De Gaullian, anti-American pivot.

Earlier in the month, Macron's Education Minister Jean-Michel Blanquer railed against the alien infiltration of American "Critical Race Theory" in the French social sciences. This is in the context of Black Lives Matter style violence that engulfed France over the summer, which surprised and angered the population.

100 prominent French academics signed a letter affirming Blanquer's statement, and calling for the French people to defeat an "American" ideology that preaches hatred of "whites" (a word that, unlike Trump, they explicitly used) and the indigenous Gallo-Romans of France. While the academics and Blanquer primarily blame Saudi-funded Islamist preachers for the death of Samuel Paty, they also believe US influence on their intellectuals has made it socially acceptable to murder white people.
https://www.unz.com/estriker/france-prominent-academics-and-macron-administration-attack-american-anti-racist-ideology-as-anti-white/

titan
S

Now it just remains for Americans to defeat this `America spawned" threat to Western Civilization in turn.

Their own leadership's original online page discussed on this board was more than enough. Marxism should not be tolerated under the rubric of the Left claiming to be anti-fascist. Besides, Marxism is worse.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
The TC Jester
I have infinitely more respect for the French than modern American white liberals.
UTExan
French academics are at some level smarter than American "academics".
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Andrew Dufresne
We need some yellow vests to picket the **** out of our anthropology department.
dreyOO
The French are just figuring it out eh? The left has such a strong control over a large number of braindead zombies, I'm curious to see what other provocative theories they can throw out.

They hate white people, they hate the police, they want open borders and a closed society at the same time, reparations and preferential treatment to some but not others, for murdering babies after they're born...what other insanity can they dream up?
infinity ag
Islamic terrorism is way worse than BLM.
thirdcoast
AG

doubledog
Quote:

100 prominent French academics signed a letter affirming Blanquer's statement, and calling for the French people to defeat an "ANTI-American" ideology that preaches hatred of "whites"

Fixed it for them.
ShaggySLC
infinity ag said:

And there is liberals on this board that think white supremacy is worse than both
pfo
AG
It's amazing the crap BLM, Antifa, Muslim terrorists and democrats try to sell. It's even more amazing that ignorant fools buy into that crap.

Why change the most successful places on earth into ****holes? There is incredible evil and ignorance inside liberals.

Fools that want that crap need to move to where that crap is, instead of trying to bring it to successful, happy countries.
Not a Bot
AG
The French have been reminded throughout their modern history of the importance of liberty. So many in the US have gotten so used to freedom that we forget what freedom actually is and what it means.
titan
S

That connection to Maduro with BLM is all the more interesting given Venezeula's alleged involvement in coordination the election fraud and ballot tampering with the Democratic Party.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
My Name Is Judge
infinity ag said:

Are you sure?
Memphis 7
Liberals are cowards, they only stand up to people they pretend are dangerous.

It's like courage cosplay.

AggieKeith15
AG
BLM is a derivative of postmodernism, thus it originated from France in some capacity.

It's laughable that they want to call this an American creation. Had they not been so radical themselves, we would never have seen such idiocy running around the streets (or oozing out of our corporations and government institutions, rather).
L08
infinity ag said:

Two sides of the same coin, as evidenced by that picture.
Jayhawk
They need to 1) destroy their satanically inspired republic, 2) restore the Bourbon king, and 3) eject all Islamic influences, and then they can criticize us for spreading harmful lefitst ideologies with more credibility.
Marcus Brutus
titan said:

Now it just remains for Americans to defeat this `America spawned" threat to Western Civilization in turn.

Their own leadership's original online page discussed on this board was more than enough. Marxism should not be tolerated under the rubric of the Left claiming to be anti-fascist. Besides, Marxism is worse.

It'll be full throttle forward if Biden takes office. I expect him to threaten to withhold educational funds unless it is taught in the public schools.
fightingfarmer09
Has a President made such a major impact on global politics like Trump in recent years?

I just shake my head at all the things Trump bluntly predicted coming true around the world.

The man who was portrayed as a dictator was actually holding at bay the ruthlessness of the left and its desire to bring a rise of total control on the population.

This is stuff you read in the first half of the great literary works about the future.
Malachi Constant
AG
Remember this?

https://nmaahc.si.edu/learn/talking-about-race/topics/whiteness

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/museums/african-american-museum-site-removes-whiteness-chart-after-criticism-from-trump-jr-and-conservative-media/2020/07/17/4ef6e6f2-c831-11ea-8ffe-372be8d82298_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Also I loved how it was removed "after criticism from conservative media" as if there was nothing objectively wrong with it.
infinity ag
My Name Is Judge said:

infinity ag said:

Are you sure?

I see you are not acquainted with our new friendly neighbor, Mohammed.

He works as Sr VP in Kaboom Industries.
YouBet
AG
At least they acknowledge it as harmful. We are about to go all-in through all levels of government with that insidious crap.
BaileyAg
AG
Cactus Jack said:

The French have been reminded throughout their modern history of the importance of liberty. So many in the US have gotten so used to freedom that we forget what freedom actually is and what it means.
Rocky Rider
AG
Yah know we have problems when the French call us out for being too liberal. Oh how the mighty has fallen.
Shoefly!
AG
Lawrence Sullivan Ross said:

We need some yellow vests to picket the **** out of our anthropology department.

Picket my ass. Its time to treat those turds the way their ilk treat conservatives. Out them, Dox them, shame them then make sure they're unemployable.
Pumpkinhead
AG
If it wasn't for the U.S.A., the French would all be speaking German right now. Truth. Of course, that has still never stopped the French from criticizing and looking down their noses at the Americans whenever they get the chance.
The TC Jester
infinity ag said:

My Name Is Judge said:

infinity ag said:

Are you sure?

White liberals pose a MUCH greater threat to this nation and western civilization than radical islamists ever could.
BigRobSA
BLM

Founded on, and propagated by, a lie.
Cassius
The TC Jester said:

infinity ag said:

My Name Is Judge said:

infinity ag said:

Are you sure?

White liberals pose a MUCH greater threat to this nation and western civilization than radical islamists ever could.

Agree absolutely with that.
Pumpkinhead
AG
The TC Jester said:

infinity ag said:

My Name Is Judge said:

infinity ag said:

Are you sure?

The Dem party in the U.S. would be a right-wing conservative party in France. The French's political parties skew significantly more left than English speaking countries.
Houstonag
AG
The black lives matter movement is based on a lie. They are selling an idea that they think is going to win over the masses. Weak people may be sucked in but not the masses for they know it is a lie.

What we are headed for in this country is actually more unrest, some will fight back, and many will be hurt. I see no hope for our country for there will only be more turmoil. The truth must prevail. The Floyd death was used to promote a cause to gain sympathy for people who have broken the law and want to resist arrest. Being arrested by the law is not a good thing to happen to anyone but the person must comply to live another day.

Until all admit that crime is bad, deserves lawful intervention, and applying a predetermined set of rules that will adjudicate the crime peacefully, we will never have agreement. Those who break the law need to be prosecuted. Denying or resisiting is not going to yield a good outcome in every case.
RGLAG85
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

The TC Jester said:

infinity ag said:

My Name Is Judge said:

infinity ag said:

Are you sure?

The Dem party in the U.S. would be a right-wing conservative party in France. The French's political parties skew significantly more left than English speaking countries.
You keep pumping hard little buddy, pedal those pedals faster! Only problem is, a stationary bike will never get you to where you want to go.
Thomas Jefferson: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
Pumpkinhead
AG
RGLAG85 said:

Pumpkinhead said:

The TC Jester said:

infinity ag said:

My Name Is Judge said:

infinity ag said:

Are you sure?

You keep pumping hard little buddy, pedal those pedals faster! Only problem is, a stationary bike will never get you to where you want to go.

Something about French 'intellectuals' complaining about Americans brings out the worst in me.
BigRobSA
Pumpkinhead said:

RGLAG85 said:

Pumpkinhead said:

The TC Jester said:

infinity ag said:

My Name Is Judge said:

infinity ag said:

Are you sure?

Something about French 'intellectuals' complaining about Americans brings out the worst in me.

In this instance, they're not talking about Americans, just BLM supporters.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.