Trump playing Golf today

5,405 Views | 104 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tony Franklins Other Shoe
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Poor OP
YouBet
AG
Well, he has 3 vaccines on the way. He kept us out of wars so nothing to monitor there. Stock market way up.

Seems like he has some free time today.
Four Seasons Landscaping
President Trump played golf today???

President Trump has major election cases, COVID pandemic, with people unemployed all over the country, but decided to play golf!

Only way to get Trump to focus on the election fraud would be for every country club across USA to deny him golf access

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Trump spent the day playing golf.Worse than Obama
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Four Seasons Landscaping said:

President Trump played golf today???

President Trump has major election cases, COVID pandemic, with people unemployed all over the country, but decided to play golf!

Only way to get Trump to focus on the election fraud would be for every country club across USA to deny him golf access

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Trump spent the day playing golf.Worse than Obama

You are stupid beyond belief. Troll.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
dlp3719 said:

Trump is playing his 307th round of golf today as president while COVID-19 cases continue to soar. Remember when he attacked Obama before the 2016 election for playing 60 rounds in four years?

Link on 307
https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/07/donald-trump-was-on-307th-visit-to-golf-course-as-he-lost-election-13555317/

I see more business accomplished on a golf course than in an office all the time. Anybody who actually deals in business knows this is true.

Dumb post is dumb.
16Ag18
AG
The difference is Obama was asleep by 9pm, as was Hillary Clinton, while Trump is up all hours of the day doing his job.
Four Seasons Landscaping

Quote:

I see more business accomplished on a golf course than in an office all the time. Anybody who actually deals in business knows this is true.
Yes, obviously.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Four Seasons Landscaping said:

Quote:

Yes, obviously.
True. Unless your background is community organizing.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
txagbear said:

ruddyduck said:

dlp3719 said:

Trump is playing his 307th round of golf today as president while COVID-19 cases continue to soar. Remember when he attacked Obama before the 2016 election for playing 60 rounds in four years?

i wouldn't call what obama was doing golf.

dude was so effeminate.

Well, golf is kind of effeminate

so what does that say about obama that he looked extra prissy playing an already effeminate game in your view?

i'm sure "txagbear" is the picture of athleticism and masculinity.
Ellis Wyatt
Dip is trolling again surprise.
Onceaggie2.0
txagbear said:

ruddyduck said:

dlp3719 said:

i wouldn't call what obama was doing golf.

dude was so effeminate.

Well, golf is kind of effeminate
lol from this posters.
Sterling82
I'm appalled! Trump should be seeing patients, giving shots, taking blood pressure and stuff.
lil99chris
AG
It doesn't matter if you are playing golf, but it is important who you are playing with....

fullback44
AG
dlp3719 said:

Link on 307
https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/07/donald-trump-was-on-307th-visit-to-golf-course-as-he-lost-election-13555317/

The cold virus is the boogy man .. to the cliffs !
BQ78
AG
On Dominion he just played his 100,307th round.
Newtonag
AG
Are you suggesting he should be hiding with you in your mom's basement cowering in fear?
B-1 83
AG
Flagged for trolling
BanderaAg956
How many times has he eaten, slept, is crapped?
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
FrioAg 00
AG
Troutslime said:

What should he be doing?

Hiding and cowering inside, avoiding all activities that bolster one's natural immune system just like all the Libs of course. Because #science.

AGHouston11
AG
Does Obama own any Golf Courses?
Nope didn't think so.
UndergroundAg
Troutslime said:

What should he be doing?

He should be packing his things up!
dBoy99
AG
dlp3719 said:

Link on 307

Simply following rules for radicals...

Accuse your enemy of what you are actually doing.
Good Poster
AG
Good for Trump. Man saved the country. Play every day, I don't care
ChoppinDs40
AG
Obama just went on vacation with the entire family every 3 weeks. He likes to hoop, booze, praise to allah, and do nothing.

Golf requires effort. Plus, trump plays at his OWN COURSE.
Martin Cash
AG
The difference is Trump accomplished more in 4 years that the previous four presidents did in 28 years. Obama accomplished squat.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Can't help but notice no Leftist wants the answer the question:

What should he be doing?

What is Dementia planning to do that's different?
B-1 83
AG
Why is this troll thread still up?
Ag4life80
AG
I resent those who say Obammer did nothing:
He watched as ISIS chopped heads and land grabbed
He paid to assist Iran fund terrorism
He signed the Paris green deal so our country could get hosed
He lied multiple times saying we could keep our doctor
He ignored the IRS scandal, his AG lying under oath
This dude was plenty busy.......
Philip J Fry
AG
Liberals mock him for being overweight. Then they mock him for getting some exercise. Hypocrites.
eric76
AG
agjacent said:

dlp3719 said:

The blatant hypocrisy displayed by this forum when it comes to presidential golf trips would be enough to shame anyone if they were capable of being shamed.
It could be argued that it was better for Obama to be out on the golf course instead of staying in the White House and trying to think of new ways to screw the US.
B-1 83
AG
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet by posting inflammatory and digressive,[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll#cite_note-1][1][/url] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provokingreaders into displaying emotional responses[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll#cite_note-PCMAG_def-2][2][/url] and normalizing tangential discussion,[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll#cite_note-IUKB_def-3][3][/url] either for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a political process.
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wikipedia_vandalism.svg][/url]
zgolfz85
AG
It's his main form of exercise. Did we count every time Obama shot hoops down the road? FFS
eric76
AG
16Ag18 said:

The difference is Obama was asleep by 9pm, as was Hillary Clinton, while Trump is up all hours of the day doing his job.
His job is watching tv and tweeting?
Ags77
AG
Who cares if he plays golf ? Not me. He will have A LOT of time for golf soon. As long as he is out of our house by Jan 20... I'm GOOD.
Gigem
Tanya 93
zgolfz85 said:

It's his main form of exercise. Did we count every time Obama shot hoops down the road? FFS
Pretty sure some people did

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.