Trump playing Golf today

5,272 Views | 104 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tony Franklins Other Shoe
dlp3719
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Trump is playing his 307th round of golf today as president while COVID-19 cases continue to soar. Remember when he attacked Obama before the 2016 election for playing 60 rounds in four years?

Link on 307
https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/07/donald-trump-was-on-307th-visit-to-golf-course-as-he-lost-election-13555317/
Funky Winkerbean
AG
What should he be doing?
Phog06
AG
dlp3719 said:

Trump is playing his 307th round of golf today as president while COVID-19 cases continue to soar. Remember when he attacked Obama before the 2016 election for playing 60 rounds in four years?

And your point is??? The O Only played 60 rounds? Fuzzy math.
The_Fox
dlp3719 said:

Cases do not matter. We actually need more cases.
JamesBREI06
AG
dlp3719 said:

I actually don't. Troll your boat
Whoop!
30wedge
dlp3719 said:

covid is nothing. He is smart enough not to hide in his basement like all the mouthbreathers who live in fear of it.
Conservative Ag
dlp3719 said:

That's because the economy sucked under Obama. And Obama sucked at golf and every other sport.
Cowman1
Good for him. He deserves it!
Oso96
AG
I am playing golf today also. That's my President!!!
SanDiegoAg12
AG
dlp3719 said:

Hope he crushes it! He did more in his time Obama tried to accomplish in 8!
BTKAG97
AG
What kind of worthless trash keeps count how many times a president plays golf. It was stupid when they did it with W and Obama and it is stupid now.
JohnnyStatueNow
AG
dlp3719 said:

Basketball games played by Obama: 848. Basketball games played by Trump: 0.

How dare he?!!
birdman
What did he shoot?
MookieBlaylock
AG
Dude didnt take 1 vacation in 4 years where barry. Flew around thw world vacationing for weeks at a time

2004FIGHTINTXAG
Ok, so what would you like him to do today about COVID OP? We have three vaccines coming out in a few weeks. What else do you want?

Oh, and Trump has never taken a paycheck as POTUS. So, I don't care if he plays golf the day after Thanksgiving like many other Americans.
ABATTBQ87
AG
birdman said:

What did he shoot?

I hope he sliced one into Acosta's skull
Just an Ag
AG
hmmm.... 7 rounds per month. If 307 rounds is true (possibly untrue) 7 rounds per month is not an unreasonable number to me.
TyHolden
AG
Conservative Ag said:

dlp3719 said:

That's because the economy sucked under Obama. And Obama sucked at golf and every other sport.
but remember when O sunk that 3 in his suit like it was nothing? It was like DudePerfect. I bet he could have hit it from outside the gym.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Obama sucked at golf. And throwing a baseball. And acting as a POTUS.

He is a universial champ at race-baiting, though.
titan
S
Troutslime said:

What should he be doing?
Fast tracking a vaccine with multiple companies by mobilizing the captains of industry was doing far more than any Democrat or Bush type President Republican would have done. He had vaccine debuting 8 months after the crisis began in earnest in March.

That is doing more than enough. He has distribution arranged too, but the Media-that-is-Democrats in disguise are interfering with that by asking for a fast transfer of control to Biden, where we have seen Democrats like Cuomo already want to politicize the distribution.

So he has done his part already and more than half the country deserves.

FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
dlp3719 said:

Even this completely ridiculous website shows that you are completely full of **** with your numbers.

https://www.trumpgolfcount.com/displayoutings
Rockdoc
AG
Who cares. He gets in twice as much work as your boy did while sitting in the Oval Office. As least he's not calling a lid for the day.
agjacent
dlp3719 said:

The blatant hypocrisy displayed by this forum when it comes to presidential golf trips would be enough to shame anyone if they were capable of being shamed.
Wearer of the Ring
AG
user name checks out
Tanya 93
What should he do?

Aren't the House and the Senate on vacation right now?

It is just stupid to worry about golf.

Now if he spent his time playing basketball, well that sport sucks
Just an Ag
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

dlp3719 said:

Even this completely ridiculous website shows that you are completely full of **** with your numbers.

https://www.trumpgolfcount.com/displayoutings
So, if I read that website correctly, it's only 145 rounds, or about 3 times per month. Not even once per week!!
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
dlp3719 said:

Idiotic comment of the day goes to you. You have been awarded this achievement denial that both sides of the aisle are allowed to play politics. Congratulations.
murphyag
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Dude didnt take 1 vacation in 4 years where barry. Flew around thw world vacationing for weeks at a time

Trump flying down to his vacation home in Palm Beach several times per month during the high season counts as vacation time in my book. My family owns vacation properties in Florida that we rent out. I consider it a vacation anytime I go and spend time at any of them.
titan
S
Tanya 93 said:

What should he do?

Aren't the House and the Senate on vacation right now?

It is just stupid to worry about golf.

Now if he spent his time playing basketball, well that sport sucks
I honestly mis-read that for a second and thought you had keyed baseball. In which case would know the changes had really ticked off!
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
dlp3719 said:

i wouldn't call what obama was doing golf.

dude was so effeminate.
txagbear
Phog06 said:

dlp3719 said:

I think the point is, trump said Obama played too much golf and he would be too busy to play that much golf

And your point is??? The O Only played 60 rounds? Fuzzy math.
Conservative Ag
agjacent said:

dlp3719 said:

The blatant hypocrisy displayed by this forum when it comes to presidential golf trips would be enough to shame anyone if they were capable of being shamed.

What if you were capable of critical thinking?
AgInTheColony
AG
Red Fishing Ag93 said:

Obama sucked at golf. And throwing a baseball. And acting as a POTUS.

He is a universial champ at race-baiting, though.
He excelled at felonies as well.
txagbear
ruddyduck said:

dlp3719 said:

i wouldn't call what obama was doing golf.

dude was so effeminate.

Well, golf is kind of effeminate
CoachtobeNamed$$$
Cowman1 said:

Good for him. He deserves it!
Exactly. He's done great work. He's gotten more accomplished in 4 years than any Prez in 8 years.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.