DOESN"T MATH ALONE PROVE FRAUD

8,909 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by i is smart
Maury Ballstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Of course not, that feature isn't used in popular vote winner take all elections. Decimals exist in the code in SOME machines in case it's required for RCV. Any fractional votes would be shown in the tabulator file, this is a nothing burger.
Amazing Moves
Eso si, Que es said:

Nope, nothing about math on that sign

****ing pod people.
dBoy99
AG
Sailor,

Why is the data here wrong?

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html
sail33or
AG
Well for one thing this shows Republican Mail in votes were at least in the greater than 20% range yet when Trump had his 800,000 vote lead, the count then went like 95% Democratic when we know the ratio was not 95%.

So this means some Republican votes had to be switched to Biden after the 800,000 vote lead.

There has to be an audit to see if Mail In votes were real people and that no votes were switched.

If you are up 800,000 votes (which we ALL saw with our own eyes) at 2:00 AM then I see no way Dems make up the difference with remaining mail in ballots that "MUST" contain 25% Trump Votes.
dBoy99
AG
But you said the received mail in ballot totals was greater than requested totals. Is that now not the case?

Just trying to keep up.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
We all saw it. The election betting odds saw it. Heck, the Chinese Yen even saw it.
sail33or
AG
DBoy, I was submitting what was reported. Unfortunately, as I mentioned, math is political. For every report of numbers there are Lib counters using other reports.

My final contention is that certainly cheaters but out reports but they CONTAIN FAKE VOTES.

Just like I am now trying to show that you can't have 95% votes for Biden in the Mail In Votes when Republicans requested 25% of them.

But of course Libs will throw numbers at that. I say lets line up and shoot it out. Talk is getting nowhere.
dBoy99
AG
Thanks for the clarification. Just want to make sure we are being as accurate as possible.

I can only hope the evidence exists to prove the fraud.
i is smart
AG
They clearly cheated, but we all saw it coming with mass mail-in votes and the movements to "register to vote". I'm sure there's some never Trumper dolts without jobs that would love to say otherwise.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.