Black Rifle Coffee disavows Kyle Rittenhouse

13,833 Views | 122 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by thirdcoast
SLAM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AggieFlyboy said:

I know the one of the owners of BRC, he is definitely pro 2A and conservative. He is also former military, which means he doesn't support vigilantism.

This "canceling" is a ludicrous take on the situation

Perhaps they should have given more thought to the situation. I mean the CEO did like these tweets.

93MarineHorn
Quote:

Perhaps they simply believe we, as a society, should not be encouraging teenagers to arm themselves and drive to riots to act as extra-judicial police?
I strongly encourage teenagers to go Rittenhouse on adult criminals that are attacking them. The left's response to this is hilarious. Applying this logic, if three white adult men attacked a black teenager that was armed and defended himself, the black teen would be the bad guy.
Teslag
AG
AggieFlyboy said:

I know the one of the owners of BRC, he is definitely pro 2A and conservative. He is also former military, which means he doesn't support vigilantism.

Self defense doesn't make one a "vigilante".
HumbleAg04
AG
CANCEL CULTURE IS STUPID! LET'S CANCEL BRCC!

I don't support Kyle Rittenhouse. The kid is an idiot, purchased a weapon he isn't responsible enough to use and traveled looking for trouble with it.

His actions are doing more harm to the 2A than a good company like BRCC saying they don't sponsor or have a relationship with him is.

He should be charged for the weapon crimes he committed and he should not be charged for pulling the trigger as it was obviously self defense. Carrying a rifle doesn't give him a free pass to be an idiot. He isn't a patriot, he isn't a role model, he is an idiot. This is equivalent to the martyrdom of George Floyd.

Can adults go back to running this country please? F'n social media will be the downfall of our society.
Cassius
Not a good look for BRC.
AggieUSMC
AG
I wouldn't say they "disavow" him. They just don't want to be involved.
TRADUCTOR
Kyle has a right to have a rifle that shall not be infringed. He would be dead today without that right.

He made three attackers drop their weapon. Insane Kyle was jailed and we should be ashamed.

BRC siding with the liberals who gonna take the Black Rifle. In the meantime they can take the black rifle and shove it up their ass.
TRADUCTOR
AggieUSMC said:

I wouldn't say they "disavow" him. They just don't want to be involved.

Poons. They are big hairy poons not standing up for their brand.
Tanya 93
Leather Tuscadero said:

AggieFlyboy said:

Self defense doesn't make one a "vigilante".
And saying they have no connection to Kyle doesn't make them liberals worthy of having their business destroyed
ntxVol
richardag said:

Here s the statement in full:

Quote:

A Statement from CEO Evan Hafer on Black Rifle Coffee Company's Mission
As a veteran-owned and operated coffee company, Black Rifle Coffee Company exists to serve premium coffee while supporting the veteran Community. At the core of Black Rifle Coffee's values is to support and bring awareness to the millions of veterans who have proudly served our nation and we will not waver from that mission.
The Black Rifle brand is a symbol of service, of strength, and of goodness that has carried over from our military origins. It's why we support active duty service members and veterans, prioritize veteran hiring, and advocate for individual liberty and personal responsibility.
We do not support legal advocacy efforts. We do not sponsor nor do we have a relationship with the 17-year-old facing charges in Kenosha, WI.
We believe in the integrity of the legal justice system, and support law enforcement officials.
We're grateful for the continued support of the Black Rifle Coffee community and eager to continue serving those who serve.
-Evan Hafer, CEO/Founder

Just so everyone sees the full statement.

Hmmm, says nothing about promoting 2A. Looks like the black rifle in their name is just a ploy. I can appreciate what they do for vets but people need to separate that from any 2A advocacy. I admit to being snookerred by this myself, their company name is misleading and I don't generally do business with this type of company.

Thanks for bringing this to light, the other stuff in this thread seems misguided to me.
birdman
Black Rifle picked sides. And they chose poorly.

There was no obligation to say anything. Just sell coffee and try to make a profit. Keep your mouths shut.
munch96
AG
Gold Star ntxVol said:

richardag said:

Here s the statement in full:

Quote:

A Statement from CEO Evan Hafer on Black Rifle Coffee Company's Mission
As a veteran-owned and operated coffee company, Black Rifle Coffee Company exists to serve premium coffee while supporting the veteran Community. At the core of Black Rifle Coffee's values is to support and bring awareness to the millions of veterans who have proudly served our nation and we will not waver from that mission.
The Black Rifle brand is a symbol of service, of strength, and of goodness that has carried over from our military origins. It's why we support active duty service members and veterans, prioritize veteran hiring, and advocate for individual liberty and personal responsibility.
We do not support legal advocacy efforts. We do not sponsor nor do we have a relationship with the 17-year-old facing charges in Kenosha, WI.
We believe in the integrity of the legal justice system, and support law enforcement officials.
We're grateful for the continued support of the Black Rifle Coffee community and eager to continue serving those who serve.
-Evan Hafer, CEO/Founder

Just so everyone sees the full statement.

Hmmm, says nothing about promoting 2A. Looks like the black rifle in their name is just a ploy. I can appreciate what they do for vets but people need to separate that from any 2A advocacy. I admit to being snookerred by this myself, their company name is misleading and I don't generally do business with this type of company.

Thanks for bringing this to light, the other stuff in this thread seems misguided to me.
Further clarification from Evan Hafer

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH6ba6qjgx-/?igshid=189q9hkadt7k9
BBRex
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

1) The wording "facing charges" is different from "who allegedly".

2) Did not see an outright statement supporting 2nd amendment rights or the right to self defense.

See my other post as to why this company sucks. If you are going to be apolitical, be apolitical. Don't pretend to have morals or take a moral stand if ur gonna tuck tail and run the second the rubber hits the road.

So you're mad about them being factual? He is facing charges. How would you use "alleged"? I don't think there is much debate that he shot and killed two people, the question is was it justified.
kappmeyer
Was a BRC this morning. Line out the door. Lots of folks buying coffee, merchandise, etc. Some open carry. Some MAGA shirts, Lots of regulars that I see.

It appears their customer base DGAF about this.

But according to F16 they will be out of business next month. I'll make sure to remind folks of that tomorrow when the tables are full of veterans drinking coffee and enjoying the place.
i is smart
AG
BRCC only came out to make it clear that they didn't 'sponsor' Rittenhouse. You'd have to be a miserable hermit to think otherwise. Don't even bother to respond to this unless you've listened to his interview with Dana Loesch.
TRADUCTOR
Ban Cow Gas said:

BRCC only came out to make it clear that they didn't 'sponsor' Rittenhouse. You'd have to be a miserable hermit to think otherwise. Don't even bother to respond to this unless you've listened to his interview with Dana Loesch.

BRC should sponsor Rittenhouse which would show support of Rittenhouse and his rights.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Ban Cow Gas said:

Well said.

Fenrir
kappmeyer said:

Was a BRC this morning. Line out the door. Lots of folks buying coffee, merchandise, etc. Some open carry. Some MAGA shirts, Lots of regulars that I see.

It appears their customer base DGAF about this.

But according to F16 they will be out of business next month. I'll make sure to remind folks of that tomorrow when the tables are full of veterans drinking coffee and enjoying the place.

The absolute dumbest thing about f16 is all the people treating it like it is a hive mind based on a single OP.
thirdcoast
AG
So BRC says they do not sponsor or have a relationship with Rittenhouse. Maybe they support Rittenhouse and are just responding to Rumors that they are sponsoring or funding his defense?

I'll give them a chance to clarify and provide their opinion (from a distance) on his innocence and right to self defense. They have to do that now, otherwise by default we can only assume they are not patriots, but PC hacks bending the knee.

EDIT- watched video, he says Rittenhouse was innocent and had right to self defense

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.