TRUMP GONNA WIN!

7,710 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Rossticus
ANSC Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Get in here guys. Fraud is getting harder to keep quiet.
Viper16
HeadGames
AG
Hell, I'm in. Why not.

**** Biden and all the other commie loving losers.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
aggiepanic95
AG
Bigly please!
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
He already won and it appears he won big. Not a huge surprise to many on here. I believe they have way more than anyone would even guess. When it is all released it will be shocking and probably send our country into a war. Would rather this happen with trump as president than Biden.
Rossticus
All over but the crying. Or "reeeeeeeeeee", in this case. It's crystal clear that Trump won massively, but for fraud. This could spell the end of the Democratic Party when you consider how many people on the state and federal level would have to have been complicit.
WolfCall
AG
Won by a landslide!
Ag87H2O
AG
The Democrats are going to end up wishing they had not cheated and just endured Trump for four more years like the voters intended.

When he and his team expose this fraud and he ends up winning anyway, they will have given him enough ammunition to blow the swamp to shreds. And it will be absolutely fantastic and well deserved.
Hill Country Ag
AG
Back on the Trump train.
aggieland09
AG
chooo choooooo!
ValleyRatAg
AG
TRUMP WON!
TexAgs91
AG
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
milner79
Trump gonna win! Arm yourself.
TRADUCTOR
The rule for this club is: Nobody talks about the win if not in the club.

PRESIDENT TRUMP WINS

still not tired of winning.

wait, we have a non club member statement:
REEEEEEEEEE
flakrat
AG
Four More Years of REEEEEE!
Boo Weekley
I am feeling more and more confident by the week. It is hard to believe these heavy claims of seized foreign servers etc would continuously be doubled down by the admin and their attorneys in public if it was all made up.

It is sad though that we KNOW without a doubt that there will be widespread unrest and violence and destruction if/when he is declared victorious though. Thanks to the lying MSM who has an insane amt of blood on their hands already.
YouBet
AG
Something happen? I was eating lunch.
Boo Weekley
Ag87H2O said:

The Democrats are going to end up wishing they had not cheated and just endured Trump for four more years like the voters intended.

When he and his team expose this fraud and he ends up winning anyway, they will have given him enough ammunition to blow the swamp to shreds. And it will be absolutely fantastic and well deserved.
And liberal cities better start boarding up windows again. I think the resulting riots would make the George Floys riots look like summer camp shenanigans.

STAY ARMED.
Joes
Just to be clear, are all of you claiming he legally won when fraud is taken into account (which I am also pretty confident of myself) or that he's actually going to remain president the next four years? They're two separate things. I don't see any way Biden doesn't get inaugurated whether Trump voters got screwed or not. And that's all that matters.
Cant Think of a Name
AG
This is the million dollar question.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Joes said:

Just to be clear, are all of you claiming he legally won when fraud is taken into account (which I am also pretty confident of myself) or that he's actually going to remain president the next four years? They're two separate things. I don't see any way Biden doesn't get inaugurated whether Trump voters got screwed or not. And that's all that matters.
You're new around here, and that's okay. Read up on the mounting evidence. It gets better every day.
TheHoneybadger
AG
IN!

Joes
Red Fishing Ag93 said:

Joes said:

You're new around here, and that's okay. Read up on the mounting evidence. It gets better every day.
You make it sound like you need to convince me when I already said I believe the claims. I'm saying it will not matter for the end result. Are you just looking for a moral victory? That doesn't help. You and I are not the people that will decide this and those people are the ones I have no confidence in. For good reason. They orchestrated this in the first place.
JP_Losman
AG
Imagine the fallout if Trump is declared the winner, by courts or congress.

Will they have to send in the national guard in different cities?
lb3
AG
Still Juan?
A Net Full of Jello
AG
JP_Losman said:

I fear that at this point, regardless of outcome, close to half the population will not accept the result. Only one side is likely to riot, loot, and burn things to the ground, though.
Cant Think of a Name
AG
They are going to have to do that if Biden steals this.

The "Stop the Steal" protests will not sit idly by if it goes down.

titan
S
Joes said:

Great question.

Its easy to see he may have won, but its very difficult to see this system allowing him to remain President for another term. From Big Media to Big Tech and the Democratic Party to the Davos block in Europe --- it just seems too much is `fixed'.

FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Cant Think of a Name
AG
You realize that all-out civil wars have been fought over more legitimate rises to power than this.

And those countries didnt have a second amendment.
Saint Pablo
In
titan
S

Oh yes, and from what hear, the Great Reset would even rate one. But its hard to see them letting him serve his second term.

If a compromise could be reached and Pence, and hence the GOP, retain the WH, could see that working. But our system is not set up that way.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
FbgTxAg
AG
The United States is RED!!!
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Cant Think of a Name
AG
2020 red?

Or 1950s red?
milner79
JP_Losman said:

Fill your hands, you son of a *****!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.