TRUMP GONNA WIN!

7,749 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Rossticus
rocky the dog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
titan said:

Joes said:

Just to be clear, are all of you claiming he legally won when fraud is taken into account (which I am also pretty confident of myself) or that he's actually going to remain president the next four years? They're two separate things. I don't see any way Biden doesn't get inaugurated whether Trump voters got screwed or not. And that's all that matters.
Great question.

Its easy to see he may have won, but its very difficult to see this system allowing him to remain President for another term. From Big Media to Big Tech and the Democratic Party to the Davos block in Europe --- it just seems too much is `fixed'.

Then time to break it. It won't go away on it's own.
amfta
AG
A Net Full of Jello said:

JP_Losman said:

Imagine the fallout if Trump is declared the winner, by courts or congress.

Will they have to send in the national guard in different cities?

I fear that at this point, regardless of outcome, close to half the population will not accept the result. Only one side is likely to riot, loot, and burn things to the ground, though.
And that tells you all you need to know about them, their cause and their beliefs.

Are we supposed to simply step aside and allow a huge number of petulant children to throw a fit and rule the country despite the fact they support a corrupt machine of liars, cheaters, schemers and decievers that committed fraud against our Country and tried to illegally steal an election, with the intent to shove their un American agenda down our collective throats ?

I think the prinicpled thing to do is slap them down and take them to jail, or worse.

“Death is preferable to dishonor"
titan
S

Well the Great Reset as described might make all that worthwhile on top of this.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Spotted Ag
AG
JP_Losman said:

Imagine the fallout if Trump is declared the winner, by courts or congress.

Will they have to send in the national guard in different cities?

Now, imagine if THAT was the plan all along.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
Joes
Cant Think of a Name said:

You realize that all-out civil wars have been fought over more legitimate rises to power than this.

And those countries didnt have a second amendment.
I agree with you completely that this would be worse than what other civil wars have been fought over, but the problem is no other country in history has had this anywhere near this level of personal comfort. Poor people here live better than kings did just 50 years ago.

Even if we're blatantly told that the election was stolen and we'd have to accept it I really don't see more than an rare isolated event of any genuine rebellion. Near infinite entertainment and near infinite food will keep anyone from getting off the couch to fight in the streets. I think they can basically tell us to suck it and know they'll get away with it anyway.
Cant Think of a Name
AG
I pray you are wrong, but I am afraid you may be right.

If that is the case, then we fast ******* americans deserve every bread line and bit of wealth confiscation that we get. And our children will deserve the chains they will wear.
EX TEXASEX
Rossticus said:

All over but the crying. Or "reeeeeeeeeee", in this case. It's crystal clear that Trump won massively, but for fraud. This could spell the end of the Democratic Party when you consider how many people on the state and federal level would have to have been complicit.
I have to ask, are you a fan of "Salty Cracker " ?
#FJB
titan
S

The wild card is the lockdown mania and the rumors of the Great Reset. Both of those do produce sufficient damage to take away the deterrent of going along that you describe. Otherwise, a good case can be made that that is exactly what will happen, and might even work out. It will just mean you are under a regime that kind of selects itself.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Joes
titan said:

The wild card is the lockdown mania and the rumors of the Great Reset. Both of those do produce sufficient damage to take away the deterrent of going along that you describe. Otherwise, a good case can be made that that is exactly what will happen, and might even work out. It will just mean you are under a regime that kind of selects itself.
Yeah that's true, and I'm certainly not hoping for that kind of damage to get people motivated, but that is a possibility for sure.
titan
S

Certainly not. In fact, even though it is painful, what I am hoping for is if we are inflicted with Biden-Kamala, we do keep the Senate, and with a narrow House minority McCarthy is able to be as much trouble for Pelosi as she was for Ryan. With a balance like that, contrary to all expectations 2021-2024 may surprise people as an economically favorable time like the 1990's after 1994 with split government. That would stop things like GND that lead to the options you were talking about.
FrioAg 00:
Pato
It's all a big conspiracy!
Bankeraggie
AG
rocky the dog said:

Stuff like this is nuts. I woke up the day after the election and all of the major media was saying Trump had won in a surprise and close victory. When did they lie?
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Bankeraggie said:

rocky the dog said:

Stuff like this is nuts. I woke up the day after the election and all of the major media was saying Trump had won in a surprise and close victory. When did they lie?
"Before the people voted" and "after the election" are two different things.
Rossticus
EX TEXASEX said:

Rossticus said:

All over but the crying. Or "reeeeeeeeeee", in this case. It's crystal clear that Trump won massively, but for fraud. This could spell the end of the Democratic Party when you consider how many people on the state and federal level would have to have been complicit.
I have to ask, are you a fan of "Salty Cracker " ?

TBH, I don't watch any YouTubers enough to say I'm a "fan" of anyone but what I've seen is on point.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.