Executive order 13848 - The Election Fraud Trap

11,421 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Gyles Marrett
stetson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Executive Order 13848 - September 12th, 2018

This leads me to believe that the good guys have the Scytl server and that all of these filings stemming from Powell, Giuliani and the Trump legal team are a diversion.
FJB
agsfan
I bet they find the same thing they did when they spent millions to investigate 2016.

Nothing
black_ice
If there are any prisoners, they will be subjugated to hard labor for the remainder of their pitiful lives.
moses1084ever
AG
Bump. DNI report is due this week.
Line Ate Member
AG
Yep I was thinking the same thing. I don't want government to know any more than they have to know about me. However, I do want to verify my vote.

I can't see why a random 10 digit/letter code could not be created for you when you submit your in person ticket. For instance, I voted in NC. My last task before I walked out was to scan my ballot into a machine. Why can't the machine print off a ticket giving me a random code attached to that ballot that I can verify and is tracked in a system.

There are Authenticators for video games that generate a random code for a log-in to a specific account. Why can't we have a similar system to verify votes?
Pato
In Texas, the name of every person who voted is public record. It seems like a good system to me. Why can't other states do that?
titan
S
moses1084ever said:

Bump. DNI report is due this week.
Before the weekend? What does it cover?
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
VitruvianAg
AG
agsfan said:

I bet they find the same thing they did when they spent millions to investigate 2016.

Nothing
Dude, clearly doesn't follow EO's.....has a nice surprise coming in about four days!

13848 is precisely the result of the investigation of 2016 and the EO's about it!
moses1084ever
AG
Quote:

Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election. The assessment shall identify, to the maximum extent ascertainable, the nature of any foreign interference and any methods employed to execute it, the persons involved, and the foreign government or governments that authorized, directed, sponsored, or supported it. The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.
BMX Bandit
stetson said:

Quote:

Executive Order 13848 - September 12th, 2018

This leads me to believe that the good guys have the Scytl server and that all of these filings stemming from Powell, Giuliani and the Trump legal team are a diversion.

How does the delay play into the trap? Is this for more time to fuel up the transport planes for GITMO?
eric76
AG
Pato said:

In Texas, the name of every person who voted is public record. It seems like a good system to me. Why can't other states do that?
Which states don't do that?
BMX Bandit
Probably time to spring this trap
VitruvianAg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Probably time to spring this trap
I thought last week for sure, maybe next week? Maybe never, hope not!
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Whatever happened to this report.

Apparently there was strong debate within our own government over whether to name China in it. Whoever brought the report to DNI Ratcliff did not want to include China, and Ratcliff wouldn't sign it unless China was included.

unmade bed
Red Fishing Ag93 said:

Whatever happened to this report.

Apparently there was strong debate within our own government over whether to name China in it. Whoever brought the report to DNI Ratcliff did not want to include China, and Ratcliff wouldn't sign it unless China was included.

Must wait until Biden is officially sworn in so that Justice Roberts can also be found guilty of treason. 2 more weeks

Oops meant to quote post above yours.
Gyles Marrett
It is extremely odd and fishy that we had the statements released about needed more time bc some intelligence was trying to keep china out of it and Radclife wouldn't sign off and then we never ever hear about it again. Libs and Pubs both should want to hear what our intelligence agencies found as far as attempted foreign election interference. Although, I had a strong feeling the Libs don't mind that staying quiet.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.