Executive order 13848 - The Election Fraud Trap

10,985 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Gyles Marrett
moses1084ever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Executive Order 13848 - September 12th, 2018

Quote:

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcome or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America's free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference, as illustrated in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-imposing-certain-sanctions-event-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

National Emergency renewed in September 2019 for another year:
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2019-09-11/pdf/2019-19849.pdf

National Emergency renewed in September 2020 for another year:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-notice-continuation-national-emergency-respect-foreign-interference-undermining-public-confidence-u-s-elections/

Per the EO, DNI will issue a report within 45 days of the election (17/12/20). Assuming the government is following the EO, there is an active investigation happening now.
Im Gipper

PneumAg
Nothing will happen.
Martin Q. Blank

Quote:

Assuming the government is following the EO, there is an active investigation happening now.
They have teams of investigators. They've set up their own crime lab. Working in shifts.

dBoy99
AG
moses1084ever
AG
Quote:

Nothing will happen.

Like one of your average saturday nights?
Rossticus
moses1084ever said:

Quote:

Nothing will happen.

thirdcoast
AG
If the only outcome is that we end up treating ballots like joints of pipe, the Dem party is screwed going fwd. Imagine if each ballot had a serial number and batch number stamped with a social security number. Maybe a petro ag should start a voting system based on Tuboscope or some other pipe tracking system .
Old Army Ghost
TexasRebel
AG
Old Army Ghost said:

Then the government can know how I vote. Sounds horrendous and how we become political prisoners.

Plus that info will be leaked so now the activists can hound you every where you go because of our you vote.

There's another problem with anonymous ballots.

If the chain of custody is poorly constructed or unsecured, an individual has no way to verify that their vote counted correctly.

If the results say n votes for Candidate A, there is no real way to dispute that unless 10n people stand up at the same time and say, "Hey wait a second."

Conversely, you have no real way to find out that Candidate A shows m votes, but we can't locate more than m/10 people who actually did.
StingLikeABee
Why y'all cheering on the start of a civil war? You know if the sh*t hits the fan, you likely aren't gonna make it, right? You ain't rich. You ain't Rambo. And besides... if it's really popping off and you decide to stroll outside to exercise your 2A rights, you really think the forces sent to quell violent uprisings are going to care whose side your on? It's not like you'd be dressed in your uniform on one side of the field and the bad guys are lined up wearing pink resist hats on the other side just waiting to be mowed down.

It would be chaotic, unpredictable, and widespread violence. Not to mention, the lockdowns you hate so much? Ya... this would make April lock downs look like a pleasant walk through the park. People you know and love would likely die. So why are you cheering on escalation of a fked up situation?
LOYAL AG
AG
StingLikeABee said:

Why y'all cheering on the start of a civil war? You know if the sh*t hits the fan, you likely aren't gonna make it, right? You ain't rich. You ain't Rambo. And besides... if it's really popping off and you decide to stroll outside to exercise your 2A rights, you really think the forces sent to quell violent uprisings are going to care whose side your on? It's not like you'd be dressed in your uniform on one side of the field and the bad guys are lined up wearing pink resist hats on the other side just waiting to be mowed down.

It would be chaotic, unpredictable, and widespread violence. Not to mention, the lockdowns you hate so much? Ya... this would make April lock downs look like a pleasant walk through the park. People you know and love would likely die. So why are you cheering on escalation of a fked up situation?

I get your point and it's a extremely valid one. Nobody should want war as a solution to our problems. I promise nobody whose ever served and been deployed wants that. Soldiers train to fight and win wars hoping we'll never have to do so. People die in war and nobody gets that better than the soldier.

However this former soldier believes that if it's going to happen it should happen on my watch and not my kids. Let me put this down so they inherit a free society like I did. If I have to die on the hill of saving freedom in the United States then so be it. What I won't do is sit idly by and let it happen because I might get hurt.
AggieKeith15
AG
StingLikeABee said:

Who has cheered for a civil war on this thread?
Boo Weekley
Old Army Ghost said:

Then the government can know how I vote. Sounds horrendous and how we become political prisoners.

Plus that info will be leaked so now the activists can hound you every where you go because of our you vote.

I'd much rather that than not being able to trust a US election going fwd.
aggiejayrod
AG
moses1084ever said:

Quote:

Nothing will happen.

gonemaroon
AG
What's this allow him to do if everyone is against him?
Boo Weekley
StingLikeABee said:

What a weird post. Did I miss something? Who is cheering on a civil war here?

But now that we are on the topic, I'd argue that the average northerner and southerner going after each other to the death in the civil war had MUCH more in common culturally, ideologically, and theologically than liberals and conservatives in the modern era. There is growing incentive to start lashing out at liberals as it is. If anything official is ever declared, I'm in for sure.

I'd also argue that most active military and LEO and an even greater % of veterans of both would NOT side with the anti-American left. It would be messy, but military would not be rolling around killing everyone they saw in the streets.
Fishing Fools
If the "Civil War" is against Antifa, it won't last very long. Can you imagine angry grown armed men vs Antifa?
StingLikeABee
AggieKeith15 said:

Not explicitly. But when people are giddy over the prospects of 45 deploying federal agents, guardsmen, or troops on US soil... that doesn't end well for anyone. I feel like most in here would agree that the branch davidian massacre was a sh*t storm. The perfect storm of militarized police, government overreach, poor decision making within the FBI, ATF, and political leadership. Why would anyone, left or right, be hoping for an EO like this to be used and blood to inevitably be spilled in our own backyard? If we can agree that Waco is what happens when feds run amok, then can you imagine the aftermath of Donald Trump putting this EO into action in the lead up to inauguration?

So no.. no one explicitly asked for it. But acting on this EO would certainly be a major step in that direction. At the very least, it would mean massive unrest and violence.
Credible Source
AG
StingLikeABee said:

I'm both rich and just like Rambo, so...
StingLikeABee
Boo Weekley said:

StingLikeABee said:

But now that we are on the topic, I'd argue that the average northerner and southerner going after each other to the death in the civil war had MUCH more in common culturally, ideologically, and theologically than liberals and conservatives in the modern era. There is growing incentive to start lashing out at liberals as it is. If anything official is ever declared, I'm in for sure.

I'd also argue that most active military and LEO and an even greater % of veterans of both would NOT side with the anti-American left. It would be messy, but military would not be rolling around killing everyone they saw in the streets.

Weird post, but it sure seems like most people have been thinking about it. I added my comment to this thread because a move like Trump instituting emergency EO's in the lead up to Inauguration Day would be a spark in a powder keg. The only question would be "how big is the keg?" That's why i posted. Why are we (or anyone else for that matter) hoping for a spark in a volatile situation that will cause blood shed?

Have you ever thought your hypothetical out to it's conclusion? Let's assume there is this conflict. Let's assume you're right and LEO, the vast majority of vets are on the same side. It's civil war 2.0, right vs left. Ignoring the most obvious issue (ie liberals and conservatives live amongst eachother and are not separated by borders/uniforms/etc... what happens when y'all kick the liberal menace square in the teeth? What happens when you subjugate them? Are they allowed to live, and do they have rights as citizens anymore? What about a post conflict government surely you couldn't give their power back. Would a one party state make you happy?
StingLikeABee
Carl Hungus said:

StingLikeABee said:

I'm both rich and just like Rambo, so...

Well if Antifa or the ATF doesn't get you, perhaps you will succumb to dysentery?
amfta
AG
AggieKeith15 said:

StingLikeABee said:

Yep nobody is cheeriing for it but principles, justice, freedom and liberty matter. Freedom aint free.
“Death is preferable to dishonor"
StingLikeABee
DC79er said:

AggieKeith15 said:

StingLikeABee said:

Yep nobody is cheeriing for it but principles, justice, freedom and liberty matter. Freedom aint free.

Principles, justice, freedom, and liberty.... so long as trump wins, right? Because it's been a foregone conclusion that Biden could not win without fraud from the close of the 2016 election. Dude... if trump was a mild mannered professional person, you know... not shouting fraud at every single election. Maybe I would have more patience for him. But he's not. He claims there is fraud when he wins. He was pre-emptively claiming fraud in September and October before the first votes were ever cast.

Of course this is the natural conclusion, because it's been his goal from 2016. Claim fraud when he wins, then really kick the conspiracy theories into overdrive should he or his party ever lose. At a certain point, you must question if this is really about justice, principle, and upholding the American tradition when your boy claims fraud even in victory? That, to me, sounds like someone who would like our system to resemble Russia's the only possible "free and fair" outcome is one in which he receives 95+% of the vote.
amfta
AG
StingLikeABee said:

DC79er said:

AggieKeith15 said:

StingLikeABee said:

Principles, justice, freedom, and liberty.... so long as trump wins, right? Because it's been a foregone conclusion that Biden could not win without fraud from the close of the 2016 election. Dude... if trump was a mild mannered professional person, you know... not shouting fraud at every single election. Maybe I would have more patience for him. But he's not. He claims there is fraud when he wins. He was pre-emptively claiming fraud in September and October before the first votes were ever cast.

Of course this is the natural conclusion, because it's been his goal from 2016. Claim fraud when he wins, then really kick the conspiracy theories into overdrive should he or his party ever lose. At a certain point, you must question if this is really about justice, principle, and upholding the American tradition when your boy claims fraud even in victory? That, to me, sounds like someone who would like our system to resemble Russia's the only possible "free and fair" outcome is one in which he receives 95+% of the vote.
Dude IDC what you think, I simply Do Not Care Dude !
“Death is preferable to dishonor"
titan
S

IDC needs to be the answer to any activist, teacher, or journalist saying `racist' or `supremacist' or `privielge' as well.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
sanangelo
AG
I've been reading Shelby Foote's Civil War a Narrative.

When the first Bull Run was fought, families from DC rode their carriages down from DC, had a picnic, and watched the proceedings.

Back then both sides were certain of quick victory. Grant, Sherman, and Lee thought it a really bad idea that would kill 1000s. It did.
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
Boo Weekley
StingLikeABee said:

DC79er said:

AggieKeith15 said:

StingLikeABee said:

Learn to be a man and make better posts. You come off as a male feminist. Or a woman. Do anything to increase your testosterone levels. For the sake of F16 and yourself. Goodness.
Ellis Wyatt
Go back to lurking a lot.
OPAG
AG
Quote:

A new rookie, I take it your work for these gov agencies. Well if you really think the US military is going to be fighting on the side of the dem/globalist/leftist I think you will be sadly mistaken. I also notice you had comment on Q that very much fits the leftist/globalist/deep state agenda.

The reality is Q is connected to Trump but is definitely military based. A large portion o the US military and vets have been definitely "red pilled". The one thing the globalist do not want is the people taking a stand. There are some things worth taking a stand for. Our founding fathers would have taken a stand long ago!
"only one thing is important!"
ttu_85
StingLikeABee said:

Boo Weekley said:

StingLikeABee said:

Weird post, but it sure seems like most people have been thinking about it. I added my comment to this thread because a move like Trump instituting emergency EO's in the lead up to Inauguration Day would be a spark in a powder keg. The only question would be "how big is the keg?" That's why i posted. Why are we (or anyone else for that matter) hoping for a spark in a volatile situation that will cause blood shed?

Have you ever thought your hypothetical out to it's conclusion? Let's assume there is this conflict. Let's assume you're right and LEO, the vast majority of vets are on the same side. It's civil war 2.0, right vs left. Ignoring the most obvious issue (ie liberals and conservatives live amongst eachother and are not separated by borders/uniforms/etc... what happens when y'all kick the liberal menace square in the teeth? What happens when you subjugate them? Are they allowed to live, and do they have rights as citizens anymore? What about a post conflict government surely you couldn't give their power back. Would a one party state make you happy?
You post like a 14 year old.
WHOOP!'91
AG
StingLikeABee said:

Better question is why does the left keep pushing for one? Normal people want to live in peace and have the government do what we created it to do.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

End Of Message
AG
I always find it amazing that non-Ags are drawn to an Aggie-centric sports website to argue politics.

Almost as if it's their job.
ttu_85
Pinche Abogado said:

I always find it amazing that non-Ags are drawn to an Aggie-centric sports website to argue politics.

Almost as if it's their job.
Well to be fair I got over here from OR years ago. This is a great poli board.
richardag
StingLikeABee said:

Boo Weekley said:

StingLikeABee said:

Have you ever thought your hypothetical out to it's conclusion? Let's assume there is this conflict.
  • There is currently a conflict, there were riots/looting for months by which side?
  • The left and anarchists were rioting, actually took control of a portion of a major city.
  • The Democratic Party leadership stood by and claimed it was peaceful or actually endorsed this activity.
Let's assume you're right and LEO, the vast majority of vets are on the same side. It's civil war 2.0, right vs left. Ignoring the most obvious issue (ie liberals and conservatives live amongst eachother and are not separated by borders/uniforms/etc... what happens when y'all kick the liberal menace square in the teeth?
  • Conservatives and Republicans have been verbally and physically assaulted.
  • It's is currently and has been for some time the Democratic Party leadership, MSM & Academia calling for reprogramming the thinking of conservatives abandoning Republicans (meaning virtual internment camps)
  • A gay conservative was denied a speaking engagement at I believe it was UC Berkeley because of riots. Congratulations to the liberal left.
  • Conservatives and Republicans have lost jobs, been
What happens when you subjugate them?
  • Conservatives & Republicans are already being subjugated, you must not read the news at all.
Are they allowed to live,
  • People have been killed in the riots sponsored by Marxists all summer long, including police officers.
and do they have rights as citizens anymore?
  • What about those people exposed to the hate by Castro in San Antonio or the proposed re-education of conservatives & Republicans by your Democratic Party leadership, MSM & Academia currently being promoted.
What about a post conflict government surely you couldn't give their power back. Would a one party state make you happy?
  • The one party state you are talking about is exactly what the Democratic Party leadership, MSM & Academia are espousing NOW, OPENLY, PROUDLY CONDEMNING ALL THE OPPOSITION.

Are you happy?
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.