What's your most politically incorrect opinion?

20,072 Views | 392 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Pelayo
Funky Winkerbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stop trying to make white and black people get along/live harmoniously.
SLAM
WestAustinAg said:

Interesting theory starting here:

He's nails about this kinda stuff. This is one of the topics you are not allowed to discuss here despite it being a documented and probable fact in the field of genetics.
SLAM
The passing of Abraham's Lincoln's slavery repatriation act would have made the US a much more stable country long term.
titan
S

Now that is interesting. As a rule of thumb anything that is tightly suppressed rates a second look. Especially if in fields like that. They are so politicized they are no longer concerned with accuracy. The whole ridiculous mess Left Democrats have made of man-woman distinctions is a good example.

On that kind of thing, a related tricky one is this whole concept of cultural time preference. One of the more Hmmm...? Kind of elements that is interesting to consider, since not innate necessarily.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
PacoPicoPiedra
AG
I think every voting age citizen, prior to every two year election cycle, must take and pass an exam that tests basic civic, economic, financial, and political literacy. If they do not achieve a passing score, spitball 80% or better, then they are not allowed to vote.

I blame able-bodied, able-minded victims for their victim hood.

All illicit drugs should be legalized, taxed, and sold over the counter without a prescription, similar to tobacco and alcohol. Instead of jail time for offenders, which is insanely expensive, offer to pay for rehab at about one-sixth of the annual cost for an inmate.
Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception.
SBISA Victim
AG
That systemic racism only exists in the minds of those who created it.
aggiehawg
AG
Highway6 said:

Every high school senior should have to pass a test on the study of the US Constitution. Most young people (and many adults) know nothing about what it is or the importance of it. Of course this will never happen because that would put an end to liberalism.
To that I'll add and pass a civics test before being eligible to register to vote. Naturalized citizens know more how our country was founded and designed to work than the average American.

I also think the various Voting Rights Acts should be used to root out corruption by virtue of federal control of the voting process in cities such as Detroit, Philly, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Phoenix, Chicago and the like. DOJ becomes the watchdog with people not from those states nor political machines. They did that to the much of the South when the Voting Rights Acts first passed in 1964 and 1965.

Normally, I'd be a state's righter on that issue but when the breadth of the corruption decimates the integrity of national elections, disenfranchises the rural vote, it is a federal equal protection issue.
Fredd
AG
You have to own property to vote.

Women cannot physically do everything a man can, so don't allow them in certain positions in the armed forces.

You have to pass a drug test to receive help from the government.

It's the role of the church to help the poor out, not the government.
Tanya 93
Another one

Stop calling it a veggie plate if you ruin green beans with bacon
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs
WestTexAg12 said:

1) Theft, if convicted, should result in the loss of a digit. Three times should result in the loss of the entire hand.
2) Public execution needs to be brought back. Rape and/or premeditated murder should result in public hanging. Death penalty should be expedited.
3) Gay, bisexual, trans, pedos, beastiality, is not natural nor normal.
4) it's ok to not want to date or marry someone outside of your race. Likewise, it's ok if you do. But people should not be judged if they don't.
5) Foreign citizens should never be able to receive healthcare, or anything for that matter, that American citizens are denied. The hospital thing in El Paso/Alamogordo drives me insane.

This sounds like the ramblings of a Muslim person
aggiehawg
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Another one

Tanya, your obsessive hatred for bacon is impressive and distressing at the same time.
Tanya 93
aggiehawg said:

Tanya 93 said:

Another one

Tanya, your obsessive hatred for bacon is impressive and distressing at the same time.
I made some this morning for a certain purple haired brat. So now I have to light candles to get rid of the stench
aggiehawg
AG
Tanya 93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Tanya 93 said:

Another one

I made some this morning for a certain purple haired brat. So now I have to light candles to get rid of the stench
You are a great Mom.

Had a cousin who married a gal who couldn't stand the smell of peanut butter but his favorite cookie was peanut butter cookies. So she would literally place a clothespin on her nose when she made them for him. The 1960s version before scented candles.
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs
triplemiller said:

Conservatives are the most underrepresented group of people in America.

They keep voting for liberals.

Trump was the least financially responsible president we have ever had. No one has come close to adding as much debt in 4 years, this was his true landslide victory...
infinity ag
  • I don't fear my wife.
  • Islam is worse than Naziism. Don't allow Muslims to migrate into the US or Europe.
  • Men and women are not the same.
  • I voted for Trump.
aTmAg
AG
The average person in the world and in America is not intelligent/informed enough to effectively govern themselves.
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs
Not surprising how many on this board think their form of fascism is what's best for the country and that giving people more freedom is a bad thing.
Highway6
AG
infinity ag said:

I don't fear my wife.
Lier
BTKAG97
AG
Politicians should be sacrificed after their 1st term.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Ban check
Geminiv
Of course not, that's why it has 49 stars. This is texags afterall.
Rascal
AG
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs said:

Not surprising how many on this board think their form of fascism is what's best for the country and that giving people more freedom is a bad thing.
I think you are being a little too harsh. (BTW, I agree with you about the Trump fiscal issues)

This is a light hearted hypothetical. I TRULY don't believe that in reality most of the items listed here by folks are things they would actually MANDATE by law, but simply illustrating the issues of the day.

It's not fascist to not want to pay for other people's stuff via welfare programs is it (thus passing laws that strip it away)? I've always been mostly fine with legalizing drugs so long as the debits = credits and you get rid of the safety nets and welfare programs- absolutely not fine with paying for someone's rehab as an alternative to jail time as that is simply ridiculous; you want freedom, then figure it out on your own.

I'm inclined to use the power of persuasion over mandated law, but there are reasonable restrictions that could take place- one of them being raising the voting age to 25 years of age. If that also means not allowing anyone to serve in the military until age 25 as well, so be it, although the military is a free choice, the draft no longer exists, so you can't make the "old enough to die, old enough to vote" argument.
FJB
AG
Not PC but true.... Whipping ass permanently solves a lot of problems.
Mule_lx
AG
" no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

Means the government has no right to support any religion either. Unpopular in F16.
SLAM
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs said:

Imagine thinking that what we have now in any way resembles a free market system or a system with real freedom. We're wageslaves who are almost completely controlled by globalist elites through the use of usury. None of us truly own our own land because of property taxes. Free speech is now regulated by the tech industry. This is all just the tip of the iceberg.
JamesBREI06
AG
Nitro Power said:

Anyone who doesn't pay property taxes

I have news for you. Unless the government pays your rent, you pay property taxes. Not i definitely agree there should be a tax threshold for voting. Not sure what it should be though.
DTP02
AG
White male leftists are the most negative force on earth and should probably be physically castrated for the good of humanity to match the mental self-castration they've already undergone.
JamesBREI06
AG
Not positing mine as it is way too easy to find out who I am IRL.
Rascal
AG
This sums up a lot...
SLAM
Rascal said:

This sums up a lot...

We have tried this method in Africa for 500 years, it doesn't work.
Tanya 93
I do that

Kozmozag
Your life doesn't matter
Ulrich
1. We should make an honest attempt at balancing the budget.

2. The minimum wage is a bad idea.

3. Welfare should be capped at 15,000 dollars per year.

4. A lot of dreams are stupid and shouldn't be followed.

5. Any person who will show up to work every day and pay attention to what they are doing will end up making 40,000 a year or more.

6. I really just want to live my life. I don't care about all these causes, they are mostly activist personalities grasping at straws to maintain relevance.

7. Modern HR needs a reality check.
SLAM
People with a high time preference are incapable of contributing to civil society. Time preference is in turn proportional to IQ, where there are significant racial differences on average.
L1TexAg95
AG
Agree, my most controversial stance is that not everyone should be allowed to vote.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.