Fox News Having a Hell of a Day!

13,139 Views | 143 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by aggieforester05
Lyon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
GeorgiAg
AG
Good for them.
TomFoolery
AG
Thank you dear overlords for protecting me from having to make my own decisions after hearing both sides. I was afraid I was going to make the wrong decision and I'm glad you've ensured I would pick the right one
MouthBQ98
AG
Who is he to decide? Report the allegation, then report of it can be independently confirmed, then report if it ends up being true or false.

Don't just decide to cover up the allegation, because it is in fact news that it is being made.
Andrew99
AG
Pravda strikes again.
Canyon99
Did the media every say Whoa Whoa Whoa about the Russia hoax? They went on for damn near four years without evidence.
planoaggie123
AG
I was watching it live. Surely they knew what she was going to say.

Trying to now act morally superior and dismissive of Trump (a president who gave them tons of interviews and ratings).

Maybe they should quit with the "BREAKING NEWS" which occurs 24/7 if they are not trying to mislead....

Edit: Neil just doubled down on his sign off....what a ___
agdad4x
fox is f*****

hope they saved a lot of money because their network is going down the drain -

and when it happens i will be glad to text or tweet or whatever the hell you call it:

YES, we did it !!!!!

Not Coach Jimbo
I believe the standard they already set goes like this:

If you're not anti vote fraud, then you're for vote fraud...

So have the dems made any anti vote fraud actions yet?
WHOOP!'91
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Good for them.
How is that good for them? You aren't going to start watching them, but a lot of people will stop.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

Ag87H2O
AG
It's coming Neil, it's coming. And the network you work for is going to look mighty dumb.

FOX is burning a lot of bridges.

titan
S
Secolobo said:

Quote:

YES. Has a corporation so quickly chosen that before? They don't seem to realize that liberals will probably continue to watch what they are used to. So that means few at all.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
AgBQ-00
AG
Maybe we need to get Muhammed cartoons on all of the media companies' websites. Could work itself out in benefit to the country
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
Irish 2.0
Deleted all of their apps from my devices. Took it off my bookmarks on computers. Locked the channel on my TV. Took off Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook follows. Haven't watched anything on their networks since 11/3

I'm a NEWSMAX convert
GeorgiAg
AG
REEEEEE! Fox won't play unbiased conspiracy theories dangerous to our democracy!!!!

TexAgs91
AG
Immaculate Guard said:

I just watched it on OANN
https://123news.tv/one-america-news-network-live-streaming/
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Gap
AG
How long did the news run with dems charade of Russian collusion which continued into the independent counsel and Mueller Report before it was determined there was no credible evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia (and that is even before getting into the bad faith spying and Hillary Clinton campaign purchased Steele Dossier).

Trump was elected November 8, 2016. Mueller testified to Congress on July 24, 2019.

That is 32 months and 30 of the 48 months of Trump's presidency.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
I cut cable about a month ago. I had quit watching any news in the past few years. Even Fox was getting pretty biased.

Been watching Newsmax the past few weeks. Certainly not fair and balanced as they only show the conservative side of news. That is fine with me as the left wing media is everywhere else.
WHOOP!'91
AG
GeorgiAg said:

REEEEEE! Fox won't play unbiased conspiracy theories dangerous to our democracy!!!!

Maybe some of them. How about the dead people? Still in fact alive, or were they transferred to serve elsewhere too?
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

Spotted Ag
AG
Oh. The. Amazing. Irony.

NOW the communists on the left are PRAISING Fox News.

You can not make this **** up. This is my issue with the communists on the left, they aren't consistent...ever. They are hypocrites at all times.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
titan
S
planoaggie123 said:

Quote:

I was watching it live. Surely they knew what she was going to say.

Trying to now act morally superior and dismissive of Trump (a president who gave them tons of interviews and ratings).

Maybe they should quit with the "BREAKING NEWS" which occurs 24/7 if they are not trying to mislead....

Edit: Neil just doubled down on his sign off....what a ___

What did he say?

This is incredible. Do Murdochs make money other than from news? If not, its headed for a tailspin.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
GeorgiAg
AG
Then prove it, in a court of law.

I'm sure there are some errors. But 10s of 1,000s. I'll believe it when I see it.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

FOX NEWS' NEIL CAVUTO CUTS TRUMP CAMPAGIN PRESSER: "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I just think we have to be very clear...She's charging the other side as welcoming fraud and illegal voting, unless she has more details to back that up, I can't in good countenance continue to show you this."

It's only fair.

Remember during the Russian Collusion Hoax, the Impeachment Hoax, the Kavanaugh Hoax, how Fox would cut off the Democrats when they were making baseless allegations?

Yeah.

Neither do I.
TexAgs91
AG
Libs won't be watching Fox, because it's Fox. And conservatives won't be watching Fox either because they've completely flipped.

I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Comanche_Ag
AG
Line Ate Member
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Glad you have zeroed in on a situation that would be counted. Now do all of the other glitches and weird statistical anomalies going around the country.

Obtuse.
CanyonAg77
AG
WHOOP!'91 said:

GeorgiAg said:

Maybe some of them. How about the dead people? Still in fact alive, or were they transferred to serve elsewhere too?

ONE.

ONE FAMILY was found among the 9,000 that were TDY military.
Cassius
agdad4x said:

fox is f*****

hope they saved a lot of money because their network is going down the drain -

and when it happens i will be glad to text or tweet or whatever the hell you call it:

YES, we did it !!!!!

This.

Let's lead a nationwide effort to educate every conservative on what's happening there.

Post it on your social media accounts if you have them.
Barnyard96
AG
GeorgiAg said:

So this is the proof it was just military people? Some dude named Fritz?
FriscoKid
AG
FOX is losing more viewers than the NBA.
aTm2004
AG
Wonder where Tucker will end up.
rgag12
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Then prove it, in a court of law.

I'm sure there are some errors. But 10s of 1,000s. I'll believe it when I see it.

Oh you innocent little lamb. Do you believe in the tooth fairy as well?
Cassius
GeorgiAg said:

Your schtick is tiresome.
policywonk98
AG
If we ran a montage of clips from the last 20 years, all of them unique from each other, of Fox News running tape and live briefings were people state unsubstantiated(at the time of the clip) things, all of us would be dead and buried before the video was done.

So now, all of the sudden, this has become their position.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.