Fox News Having a Hell of a Day!

13,175 Views | 143 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by aggieforester05
TMOOSE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He would be the only one worthy enough to take over Rush... When that time comes.
Let it Ride
APHIS AG
Well, that's it for "independent" reporting. We are no longer a free Society but will be governed by autocrats who control everything.

txags92
AG
GeorgiAg said:

REEEEEE! Fox won't play unbiased conspiracy theories dangerous to our democracy!!!!

So if there were "transferred and now live somewhere else", how is it legal for them to continue to vote in Nevada? Shouldn't they be voting where they live now? I wonder if anybody has checked to see if they also cast a ballot in their new state of residence?
HILLJE61
You are going to have to get used to living in a Commie Country and don't think yur're going to sen in our very own FBI. The has left the aren long ago. But you will adjust by keeping the mouth shut.

As far as FOX, it is owned by a hughe lib who can get govn dubs...your very own rehired Eisner. Actually another G. Things do move in a wave. Nobody left to take on the MSM etc.

Good luck to the Americans and I do not believe the practices can be changed.

Vote right and you won't have cities and people burn. The message will get through and you will be trained.

Sorry about these facts. It was good while it lasted.
Hillje
txags92
AG
AGHouston11 said:

Any suspicion I had of things maybe were not fraud and a cover up have gone away after seeing Fox just go Communist TV.
You can't tell them, you have to show them. Cavuta and Fox just showed us which side they are on...
FattyDelights
There better be something to this fraud stuff or this will be a massive egg on your face fail.
titan
S
AGHouston11 said:

Quote:

Any suspicion I had of things maybe were not fraud and a cover up have gone away after seeing Fox just go Communist TV.

Yes. Way too coordinated. I can't recall a single time of them simply cutting off a Schiff or Schumer bloviating before they even covered their points, and then pompously saying "its not known if true" or anything to that effect.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Barnyard96
AG
HILLJE61 said:

You are going to have to get used to living in a Commie Country and don't think yur're going to sen in our very own FBI. The has left the aren long ago. But you will adjust by keeping the mouth shut.

As far as FOX, it is owned by a hughe lib who can get govn dubs...your very own rehired Eisner. Actually another G. Things do move in a wave. Nobody left to take on the MSM etc.

Good luck to the Americans and I do not believe the practices can be changed.

Vote right and you won't have cities and people burn. The message will get through and you will be trained.

Sorry about these facts. It was good while it lasted.
Good lord. Get a dog.
score4OU
FattyDelights said:

There better be something to this fraud stuff or this will be a massive egg on your face fail.
Like the Russia hoax. People should check into the documents that were declassified over the weekend. Schiff had ordered these not to be released to the POTUS lawyers and only relented now because the ODNI was going to declassify them on his own.
TRADUCTOR
Right! You can see him looking down, comms blowing up: CUT! CUT! CUT! NO FRAUD NO FRAUD
stetson
AG
GeorgiAg said:

REEEEEE! Fox won't play unbiased conspiracy theories dangerous to our democracy!!!!

REEEEE! Trump thinks he was spied on!

REEEEE! Trump says the Russia collusion story is a hoax!

REEEEE! Trump says it was the Big Guy that used quid pro quo with Ukraine!

REEEEE! The Fed agrees with Trump

Fact: Trump has been correct at every turn and he is correct again.
FJB
titan
S
FattyDelights said:

Quote:

That egg may yet end up being on the MSM subversives. Apparently PA was just pulled back, which would mean Biden not even theoretically President-elect because at 259. Awaiting confirmation.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
YouBet
AG
Amazing that we essentially watched FNC implement Order 66 in real time on Tuesday night.
MooreTrucker
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Exhibit ZZZZ of how the MSM has brainwashed the masses and prevented them from being able to think for themselves any longer.
thirdcoast
AG
Clips and headlines like this make me almost certain there was indeed fraud.
Reload8098
AG
Agree on Fox. They can go suck it. Will record and watch Tucker. On to NewsMax
txags92
AG
MooreTrucker said:

GeorgiAg said:

Exhibit ZZZZ of how the MSM has brainwashed the masses and prevented them from being able to think for themselves any longer.
How is she still eligible to vote in Nevadans, by her own statement, she now lives in Northern California? Has anybody looked to see if she registered to vote and/or voted in Cali too?
Human Being
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

Deleted all of their apps from my devices. Took it off my bookmarks on computers. Locked the channel on my TV. Took off Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook follows. Haven't watched anything on their networks since 11/3

I'm a NEWSMAX convert
Same here and I never watched newsmax before. It's pretty good. Today they had on Jordan Sekulow and Rudy G talking about their court filings. Also, had on Joe degenova and victoria tensing explaining the filings. I doubt fox would have allowed that information to see the light of day. I listened to Rush today and he said Fox isn't doing well.
fasthorse05
GeorgiAg said:

Then prove it, in a court of law.

I'm sure there are some errors. But 10s of 1,000s. I'll believe it when I see it.
First thing I thought of when reading your post was "as soon as the gd dem judge chooses to hear it, and then adds 19 lines to a law that doesn't exists, then fine". However, sarcasm isn't a terribly effective way to discuss anything.

We're trying to. Candidly, I'll be shocked if much is heard before December 15th, and resolved in the courts until January 15th. Kinda rotten timing for ANY inauguration. When government gets this damned big, crap takes an enormously long time to be heard,, if heard at all.
titan
S
thirdcoast said:

Quote:

Clips and headlines like this make me almost certain there was indeed fraud.

Yes. Is having the opposite effect as they probably intend. It instead retroactively confirms there was fraud, and also pre-election poll collusion in all probability, as well as intentional delayed calling of Trump wins. Even the assumption covid is chance is not as much a given. These headlines push away from benign takes.
FrioAg 00:
Love Gun
ApachePilot
AG
aTm2004 said:

Wonder where Tucker will end up.

He the only reason I'd watch them now
Gaw617
We literally are seeing what it is like to live in a communist country. If you don't agree with the narrative from the ones with power you are cut-off, and silenced. The saddest thing is half of Americans are cheering it on. Very sad for our country.
Cromagnum
AG
Hey Fox News

chap
AG
It's going to be interesting seeing this unfold at Fox.

Science Denier
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Good for them.

Live proof libs are for censorship.
LOL OLD
AggieKeith15
AG
APHIS AG said:

Well, that's it for "independent" reporting. We are no longer a free Society but will be governed by autocrats who control everything.

Yup just about. We are a Marxist Republic now.

Using our free society we willingly walked into a jail cell (a Marxist cage) and now, with the decisions left to be made in the courts and the pending response by the American people, we will await to see if the cell door will be closed on us. If it gets closed on us (Biden steals office) then things get scary for the average American very quickly.

(And technically the left needs to obtain the majority in the Senate in order to complete the Marxist state they have in their plans. However, I think it is important to realize that we as conservatives have no hope if the globalists can blatantly steal an election like we are seeing right now. Biden alone marks the collapse of our country, this is the final stand)
MizzMac
AG
I think he meant "in good conscience." His countenance appears fine, although his judgment is suspect.
jeremy
AG
How so? All of the censoring of information (even if it is proven false) doesn't alarm you? You don't see a concerted effort to shut people up? If we're all nuts, let us talk and prove us fools. If truth was on my side, I don't care what the other side says and I don't censor.
WHOOP!'91
AG
AgBMF42 said:

Rapier108 said:

AgBMF42 said:

Gap said:

How long did the news run with dems charade of Russian collusion which continued into the independent counsel and Mueller Report before it was determined there was no credible evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia (and that is even before getting into the bad faith spying and Hillary Clinton campaign purchased Steele Dossier).

Trump was elected November 8, 2016. Mueller testified to Congress on July 24, 2019.

That is 32 months and 30 of the 48 months of Trump's presidency.

Uhh Mueller also basically said that that Trump obstructed them from finding said evidence.
No he didn't now go away. Mueller had 3 years and unlimited access to everything he wanted and found zip.

You created your account (not your first of course) clearly to troll.

Do you call everyone who disagrees with you a troll? I am here because there need to be some Ags for truth.

Your second sentence is factually incorrect and contrary to the report.
Ags with no Ag Tag for truth? That ain't gonna be you, brother. If Trump obstructed the Mueller probe, maybe you give us a link explaining how. Since you're new here, I will let you know ahead of time that Vox, Salon, Atlantic...not reliable sources.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

agsfan
chap said:

Pretty sure in a democracy you just have to win people over with votes...... like Joe Biden did
ironmanag
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Then prove it, in a court of law.

I'm sure there are some errors. But 10s of 1,000s. I'll believe it when I see it.
Ummm weren't you the one whining about people coming for your guns and now you support the fraud who has promised to do just that?
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
ironmanag
AG
agsfan said:

chap said:

Pretty sure in a democracy you just have to win people over with votes...... like Joe Biden did
Yes by any means necessary.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Ag In Ok
AG
agsfan said:

chap said:

And Putin in '18.
Gigem314
AG
agsfan said:

chap said:

Did he though? Razor thin margins in multiple states. If there was ever a least decisive election, it's this one.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.