Biden-China Collusion

2,049 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Callate Donnie
tsuag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Biden is 100% involved with the Communist Chinese Party.
The CCP influenced the election via their control of the big tech oligarchs at Facebook, Twitter, and Google.

The Senate Intelligence Committee should launch an investigation into Biden-China Collusion to influence the 2020 election.

My rough estimate is that this investigation should wrap up around 2023.

Did I miss anything?

Turnabout is fair play, b/tches.
“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

fixer
Get the fisa warrants warmed up.

Lindsey can be the guy nightly on fox claiming new bombshells about China China China.

Harry Stone
AG
if China opens up their country to any of the 3 in the next couple of years, you'll know then.
My Name Is Judge
Well they want heels up to take over....

So that might actually help their cause
Cowboy Curtis
AG
fixer said:

Get the fisa warrants warmed up.

Lindsey can be the guy nightly on fox claiming new bombshells about China China China.

All bark. No bite.
tsuag10
AG
Since we have so many of our wonderful resident progressives with us this evening, I have an important question.

Can any of you provide evidence to refute the claims I made in the OP? Because if you can't, then the accusations are obviously true. At least that's what I've been told.

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

Marcus Brutus
The way through this is not via the government. It's enemy of my enemy.

Conservatives need to join Antifa and BLM when they riot, etc Those groups are protected from LEA enforcement. They can riot during a pandemic.

Acceleration is the answer. The enemy of this nation is the white liberal, especially the white female liberal. Burn down lib cities full of white libs, and you win.
ChemEAg08
AG
tsuag10 said:

The CCP influenced the election via their control of the big tech oligarchs at Facebook, Twitter, and Google.

The Senate Intelligence Committee should launch an investigation into Biden-China Collusion to influence the 2020 election.

Did I miss anything?

While I 110% agree with you, it won't matter if the public doesn't care. They obviously didn't thus far with hunter biden and his pay to play schemes. It is absolutely disgusting and a shame that we have sunk this far (assuming the dead weren't the deciding factor thus far).
DD88
AG
You forgot to add that China released the coronavirus to tank our economy while creating a health crisis to further damage Trump.
titan
S

Did you notice how the Yuan behaved at that high water mark a late Election night when it looked like Trump was going to win? Its clear who they were for--- and they already had essentially endorsed Biden a few months ago.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Jayhawk
With Biden in the White House, the Chinese will now view the United States as a tributary vassal.
tsuag10
AG
I don't care. Bog his administration down in litigation over and over and over. Death by 1000 cuts. Put them through hell using the exact same playbook they used on Trump. There are plenty of crazy right wing lawyers who would take it on. Let's do it.

ChemEAg08
AG
I hate that running our country has turned to this but I agree (until conservatives find a winning method that's doesn't involve stooping to liberals levels).
tsuag10
AG
They created this game. They deserve to be on the receiving end of it. The House and Senate Republicans should go nuclear.

Of course I know this will never happen. The GOP won't let them do it because the investigation would dredge up the entire corrupt DC apparatus.

ChemEAg08
AG
tsuag10 said:

They created this game. They deserve to be on the receiving end of it. The House and Senate Republicans should go nuclear.

Of course I know this will never happen. The GOP won't let them do it because the investigation would dredge up the entire corrupt DC apparatus.
tsuag10
AG
Come on TexAgs progressives.... Help a dumbazz Trumpster rube figure this out.

Are my claims in the OP true? Can they be disproven?

Should we appoint a special counsel?

Saxsoon
AG
tsuag10 said:

Did I miss anything?

Clearly Biden won 64d chess while Trump was playing 23d checkers
TyHolden
AG
Saxsoon said:

tsuag10 said:

Did I miss anything?

Clearly Biden won 64d chess while Trump was playing 23d checkers
Biden didn't win anything. He's a pawn in a game of checkers.
swc93
AG
Trump has bank accounts in China and received contributions from the largest Chinese cult.
https://www.salon.com/2019/08/24/epoch-times-pro-trump-falun-gong-news-outlet-banned-from-buying-ads-on-facebook/

Don't even go down the Turkey rabbit hole.

https://thebulwark.com/trumps-turkey-corruption-is-way-worse-than-you-realize/

Callate Donnie
This board is a laugh a minute.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.