This is a really, really bad look

14,439 Views | 148 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DTP02
AgsWin2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
barnyard1996 said:

100,000 votes dropped at 4am all for Biden.

Yeah, lets just let that slide.

But that's been debunked haven't you heard?! The Liberal Democrats said so! Just like the Hunter Biden laptop! "There's no proof!"

ETA: It was actually closer to 140k votes all at once
mslags97
AG
Yeah,

I'd say they bad look is that the laws aren't being followed by the dems running the show and not allowing the legal monitoring of the counting of the votes.

Stopping the vote counting because it isn't going your way is a bad look. And then coming back and all the sudden massive numbers of votes in your favor start turning up is a bad look.

Saying there is voter fraud when clearly there is, is a much lesser of all these bad looks.

This is stupid
Aggies2009
AG
Heismenberg said:

barnyard1996 said:

100,000 votes dropped at 4am all for Biden.

Yeah, lets just let that slide.

But that's been debunked haven't you heard?! The Liberal Democrats said so! Just like the Hunter Biden laptop! "There's no proof!"

Lmao the "there's no proof!" bit is my favorite.
JRB78
AG
It's the same look he has given throughout his time in office. It's why, even with all the advantages of being an incumbent, he managed to lose a very winnable election.
mncag
otni said:

It's the same look he has given throughout his time in office. It's why, even with all the advantages of being an incumbent, he managed to lose a very winnable election.
this times 100. This is why i posted i was predicting a Biden win because i know so many that voted for Trump last time but would not in 2020. There may be fraud and wrongdoings, but if Trump was slightly less "trump" he wins easily.
Gigem314
AG
boboguitar said:

Dan Scott said:

Trump admin needs to show the evidence or shut up.
There is no evidence, he's just gaslighting.
He has every right to after the gaslighting from the past 4 years from the Dems.
Horn_in_Aggieland
I think Trump should be able to speak "his truth."

Isn't that how it's supposed to work, even when it's been said there's no evidence in the past?
Aggies2009
AG
Gigem314 said:

boboguitar said:

Dan Scott said:

He has every right to after the gaslighting from the past 4 years from the Dems.

Yep. They made the rules of engagement. Watch... when the Republicans win the house in 2022, whoever is president will be impeached. That's the precedent set.
FattyDelights
Once again people are more concerned about optics than substance... so this country went right back to the status quo of getting anally raped because it sounds better.

This country deserves all the ills coming to it. Idiots.
ANSC Ag
AG
swc93 said:

Putting him on TV and allowing him to continue to spread his lies and misinformation is doing the American public a disservice. Shameful. Leaders in the Republican party need to step up and shut the mad man up.
What are your thoughts on the numerous data modeling results showing significant voting inconsistencies?
FBraggie
How the hell are some of you so clueless? We have literally no one who stands up for us. The GOP are feckless, the media is bought and paid for, the Dems will go to any lengths to get their way, and he is the only one willing to stand up for us and investigate what looks very damning. He's smart and usually wins. If there's fraud he knows it and will show it. If not, that sucks and he'll leave. But rolling over and letting the Dems continue to screw us is the real bad look. But let's wait for another GOP candidate who LOOKS better, amirite!? Although we all know most of them are all too willing to throw in the towel and let us continue getting screwed over.
Aggrad08
AG
Conservative Ag said:

Aggrad08 said:

aggiehawg said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

I wanted him to win as much as the next guy, but this isn't leadership. This is a six year old crying to mom with snot running down his nose.

Even IF every word were true, you don't do this on camera. It's just embarrassing.
Of course. Because the Dems set it up to make it look that way.

Fraud is rampant and provable. MSM including FNC is not reporting it. They know there is fraud.

Then prove it

You're telling the lawyers to prove their case to you while the murder investigation is under way.

Go to a court and get an injunction. You need more than a Facebook post. There is a reason we keep one dem and one republican to oversee elections at virtually every stage
MaroonStain
AG
The Dem machine is trying to win an election based upon fraud to elect a fraud.

"Thanks and Gig'em"
Cromagnum
AG
Aggies2009 said:

Gigem314 said:

boboguitar said:

Dan Scott said:

Yep. They made the rules of engagement. Watch... when the Republicans win the house in 2022, whoever is president will be impeached. That's the precedent set.

If Biden hangs around long enough to get impeached, he's done for. Either way we wind up stuck with Kamala.
deddog
AG
boboguitar said:

Dan Scott said:

Ironic that you say this, because this has been the MSM for 4 years.
Gigem314
AG
Ags77 said:

When people ask why cant you vote for trump... I could say, did you watch that ?
While you vote for the party of "tough old bird" Nancy gaslighting the country by calling Trump supporters enemies of the state or corrupt Joe Biden struggling to remember which race-baiting comment to make about Trump.

Tells me all I need to know.
MaroonStain
AG
The fall always mimics the rise with bad people.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
TAMUallen
AG
Guess what, my wife will never direct me where to go or take me off a stage if I'm running for POTUS.

I'm the ****ing leader of the free world and I'm your husband. If I can't lead you then I'm just a puppet.

Oh no... Wait...who are you kamalama?!
cctexagMD
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

I wanted him to win as much as the next guy, but this isn't leadership. This is a six year old crying to mom with snot running down his nose.

Even IF every word were true, you don't do this on camera. It's just embarrassing.

The Democrats tried to steal the election with fake votes and dead people and just about every voter scam out there.
Did a sham impeachment.
Sent COVID people into nursing homes to kill Americans and drive up the death rate.
Were despicable with Their slander of Kavanaugh.
Openly ran the Mueller investigation as a fraudulent scam.
Tapped his campaign.
Charged his National Security Advisor with lying to the FBI when they knew it wasn't true.

Should he pull a "George W" and go "aw shucks let's be nice to them and maybe someday they'll be nice to us"?

This is the spineless Establishment Republican rhetoric that has allowed the Dems to outright steal elections for decades.

Just like Trump was proven RIGHT about all of the above scams. He'll be proven right about the election.

This is war!

DBAP!
"I wanna go home with the Armadillo."- Gary P. Nunn
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TRADUCTOR
Liberals were warned. Everybody was warned about the potential of fraud...
There is an appearance of massive fraud and Liberals response is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what is happening?????REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Orange man lies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, hhhhhhhuuuuREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Skinner1998
AG
OP sounds like a *****
Gigem314
AG
Aggies2009 said:

Gigem314 said:

boboguitar said:

Dan Scott said:

It will backfire on the Dems just like the nuclear option did.
deddog
AG
ETFan said:

Conservative Ag said:

boboguitar said:

Dan Scott said:

It's not suspicious AT ALL that Philly won't allow observers in per their legal right. Not even with a court order. Not AT ALL.

None? They kicked the partisan observers out? Or they just wouldn't let Trumps goons in?
See this is the problem
Everyone for Trump is always partisan or a goon.

But yeah, lets take your word for it that there was no fraud.

Liberals have no morals. They lie. They cheat.
It's what they do.
It's why they were crying for lockdowns so they could use mail in ballots.
Trump would have crushed senile pedophile Biden if this was a fair election.
Everyone that's not a Democrats, worldwide know this.
The Democrats have made this a 3rd world country
MROD92
Infection_Ag11 said:

I agree. Optics are what matter!!! Not truth or legitimacy, but style!!
Ags77
AG
So if the numbers gained in counting the ballots in the Republican led state of Georgia go towards Biden, its cheating ? When the numbers gained in counting the ballots in the Republican led state of Arizona go towards Trump, is that cheating, too ?
Gigem
austinrb10
AG
I really wish he handled this differently. Let the attorneys and auditors give him real ammunition to voice vs this mush of a speech. Tonight it really felt weak. this is broadcasted on the world stage and it only makes US look vulnerable.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Let me get this straight...

People who hate President Trump with a burning hot passion don't like his speech???
Buford T. Justice
AG
TommyBrady
AG
Our President is about to be a dementia riddled old man so I'm not sure we can get more vulnerable
usmcbrooks
Mr. Fahrenheit said:

Agreed. Trump is acting like a Middle East dictator

Negative ghostrider.
ANSC Ag
AG
Mr. Fahrenheit said:

Agreed. Trump is acting like a Middle East dictator
Let me know when he throws you off a roof.
EKUAg
AG
He's been working for PEACE in the ME.

Always accuse other of what Obama was.
samurai_science
Middle East was pretty peaceful before Obama tried to cater to Sunni Arab Spring nonsense.
BuddysBud
AG
MROD92 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

I agree. Optics are what matter!!! Not truth or legitimacy, but style!!

Why is optics matter for Trump but knowing that massive mail in voting would be bad optics the Democrats did it anyway?
COVID is an poor excuse if the CDC said voting in person can be done safely.
FIDO_Ags
Funny that a poster mentioned Hillary Clinton. Yes, she complained about cheating and losing and then conceded, as is tradition, and Donald Trump became the President.

Meanwhile, Trump can't let go because he made everything about him and now he lost and will try to burn down the country. Pathetic. Guy thinks he's a dictator.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.