Ted Cruz laying the wood

11,665 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BMX Bandit
aggierogue
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://rumble.com/vav9af-ted-cruz-shreds-twitters-ceo-he-wasnt-ready-for-this.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab
Premium
AG
First question.

Cruz - can Twitter influence elections
Dorsey - No

Checkmate and no one got it - then how did Russia influence elections in 2016?
aggierogue
AG
Outstanding point.
AlexNguyen
God, Dorsey is an unrepentant hypocrite and liar. That is one of the major problems we have in society today. Big Tech and their executives are above the law. There is nothing in our legal framework to hold them accountable for their actions.
Gyles Marrett
Premium said:

First question.

Dorsey - No

You are thinking the average Joe is way smarter than they are. That goes over 90% of peoples heads.
CSTXAg92
AG
Premium said:

First question.

Dorsey - No

FriscoKid
AG
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
kag00
AG
Dorsey invented a fairly simple technology that allows a tiny text message to be broadcast to a large group. That is all, nothing more. He is not a thought leader and should not be looked at as such. The fact that Twitter is what it is is absolutely insane.
Bird Poo
AG
Ted Cruz: words

Shlt or get off the pot, Ted. Tired of his rhetoric intended to do nothing more but enrage his base. It is all he does.
titan
S
Premium said:

First question.

Dorsey - No

Cruz asked that question, or you are wishing he did? If he did, that is greaatttt!

Sure proves the point though.

Never mind, loaded this time.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Zemira
AG
I haven't seen Cruz in a while, even with the beard is his face looking thinner? Or am I just crazy?

And Jack Dorsey is a partisan hack who manipulates his company to influence the election to hundreds of millions of people by censoring ideas he doesn't agree with.
ttu_85
Premium said:

First question.

Dorsey - No

This is and has been why Ted Cruz has always been my guy. It should be him running for re-election and not lightning rod Trump. That said voting for Trump on Tuesday.

some of you guys are wrong about Cruz. He can win an election. Sharp as they come.
combat wombat™
AG
That Twitter weasel looks homeless. He needs to trim that scraggly beard... especially prior to going before congress.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
ttu_85 said:

Premium said:

First question.

Dorsey - No

This is and has been why Ted Cruz has always been my guy. It should be him running for re-election and not lightning rod Trump. That said voting for Trump on Tuesday.

some of you guys are wrong about Cruz. He can win an election. Sharp as they come.

It's the beard.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
exp
AG
I don't understand the point of these verbal lashings. There is no consequence.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
PearlJammin said:

Shlt or get off the pot, Ted. Tired of his rhetoric intended to do nothing more but enrage his base. It is all he does.

Stop listening. You can't handle truth.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Eliminatus
AG
Troutslime said:

ttu_85 said:

Premium said:

First question.

Dorsey - No

It's the beard.
Bearded Cruz is best Cruz.

Crazy how such a symbol of toxic masculinity elevates him in so many people's eyes.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
exp said:

I don't understand the point of these verbal lashings. There is no consequence.

Opens up Twitter for legislation
Thomas Sowell
Ulrich
My three favorite events in history are the signing of the Constitution, D-Day, and Ted Cruz beating Jimmy Kimmel at one-on-one basketball.
Bird Poo
AG
Troutslime said:

PearlJammin said:

I fully agree with Ted's rhetoric. Social media and the media in general must burn. But Ted is one of the people that sets this nation's policy. He needs to do something about it except b***h and moan.
Proc92
These guys are laughing. These hearing do nothing. These ceos put up with a public lashing from time to time and continue on, business as usual. Too bad gowdy wasn't a senator, he'd get to play prosecutor along with Cruz and wave docs around then get no results, again and again.
BurnetAggie99
Twitter, Facebook and other social media need to lose their Section 230 status and be regulated and held liable
Funky Winkerbean
AG
PearlJammin said:

Troutslime said:

PearlJammin said:

I fully agree with Ted's rhetoric. Social media and the media in general must burn. But Ted is one of the people that sets this nation's policy. He needs to do something about it except b***h and moan.

Sorry, I misunderstood what you said. I think all righties are sick of breathing the smoke without seeing the fire (arrests). I know I am as well.
Thomas Sowell
richardag
It is obvious social media(twitter, facebook, google, etc.) manipulates their programs to the detriment of conservatives.

Problem is how to allow freedom of expression without trampling on freedom of expression. I do not want our government regulating what can and will be said, but these conglomerates are currently a serious threat to our nation.

Maybe a first step is to allow those posting lies be sued for liable and slander. But political ads currently lie freely about opposition with no repercussions. But how many frivolous lawsuits will be generated.
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
Womackster
AG
Why is the Senate talking to Tyrion Lannister?
HoustonAggie37713
Ted Cruz will never be President. He's the smartest guy in the room and he knows it. I will never vote for him in a GOP Primary.
AlexNguyen
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Ted Cruz will never be President. He's the smartest guy in the room and he knows it. I will never vote for him in a GOP Primary.
There aren't many that have better conservative credentials if being conservative actually matters to one.
The TC Jester
Jack Dorsey and F*ckerberg are two of the most dangerous people in the country. What makes them so dangerous, besides reach and influence, is that they are true believers with a God complex who absolutely believe they are purely noble in their cause. Makes me think of this quote from C.S. Lewis...

Quote:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
Quote:

C. S. Lewis

P.H. Dexippus
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

So you don't vote for smart people?

Ted has a path to victory in '16 if Kasich doesn't play spoiler. Our current election is between the most polarizing candidate ever and an elderly puppet for the Leftists in the Democratic Party. I don't see the Democrats running a moderate in 2024. Ted absolutely has a shot.
"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
DCPD158
AG
The day after Trump wins the election, he should announce his administration will immediately leave Twitter, canceling all accounts and moving to a competing platform.
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
titan
S
The TC Jester said:

Jack Dorsey and F*ckerberg are two of the most dangerous people in the country. What makes them so dangerous, besides reach and influence, is that they are true believers with a God complex who absolutely believe they are purely noble in their cause. Makes me think of this quote from C.S. Lewis...

Quote:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
Quote:

C. S. Lewis

THIS.

Its actually what is most wrong with the `Russia, Russia, Russia' narrative of the Left. Rule by robber-baron Russia would be better than full rule by the Regressive PC-CRT-Left. So they are in the crazy position of their claim about President Trump wouldn't even matter if it was all true. China and Left control is worse.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
BMX Bandit
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

So you don't vote for smart people?

Ted has a path to victory in '16 if Kasich doesn't play spoiler. Our current election is between the most polarizing candidate ever and an elderly puppet for the Leftists in the Democratic Party. I don't see the Democrats running a moderate in 2024. Ted absolutely has a shot.
I supported Cruz in 2016, but seeing how the election played out, he would have lost to Hilary. Trump's anti-free trade stances (which are against the GOP platform) are what won him the midwest.

TxTarpon

Quote:

It was this guy.

----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
ttu_85 said:

Premium said:

First question.

Dorsey - No

I agree 100% but it seems like it took Trump being elected to turn him into a savage.
awinlonghorn
jack dorsey invented twitter. it is a private business that employs thousands. good to see the party of the free markets try to bankrupt a private entity.

dems do it too, to be clear, but never thought the free market party would.

Ted needs to rally his fellow snake oil politicians and change 230. easy. everything else is a charade
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.