Joe Biden gets confused today

10,260 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by InfantryAg
ETFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgBQ-00 said:

I'm sorry the longer video does him no favors. It shows his complete lack of grasp of concepts such as court packing, or the ideas he talks about rotating justices, or scholars looking at changing the system going into the middle of the 21st century. He is regurgitating far leftist talking points that even if he does understand them will destroy the country. Not to mention his fumbling stumbling gramps stories of Ireland. The guy is a joke and should be in a home.
Good deal, I was commenting on the exploitation of the video.

It's doesn't support the dementia, sleepy joe, omg look how his handlers got the signal to move away, he's lost, etc.

But y'all keep deflecting. I commented on social media.
ETFan
backintexas2013 said:

I remember you speaking out against the dossier and false things against Trump. Ha just kidding you didn't. Wonder if you spoke out against Blow Job Ford.
I remember you reading my reply where I commented about social media and exploitative videos, not joe biden. And then I remember where you read the part where I said "myself included".

Oh wait, no you didn't.
backintexas2013
AG
ETFan said:

backintexas2013 said:

I remember you speaking out against the dossier and false things against Trump. Ha just kidding you didn't. Wonder if you spoke out against Blow Job Ford.
I remember you reading my reply where I commented about social media and exploitative videos, not joe biden. And then I remember where you read the part where I said "myself included".

Oh wait, no you didn't.

Yes I did. You just now are talking about it because it's about Biden. Where were you before this? This has been an issue for a while but now it's a big deal. Where were you when twitter and social media were crucifying Kavanaugh?
ETFan
backintexas2013 said:

ETFan said:

backintexas2013 said:

Oh wait, no you didn't.

Yes I did. You just now are talking about it because it's about Biden. Where were you before this? This has been an issue for a while but now it's a big deal. Where were you when twitter and social media were crucifying Kavanaugh?
Shoot me some edited, out of context videos you have an issue with and I'll give some input if that makes you feel better?

I've been down on social media for a long time.
Daddy-O5
AG
backintexas2013 said:

ETFan said:

backintexas2013 said:

Oh wait, no you didn't.

Or constantly taking clips of Trump and framing them in the worst way possible.

Social media sucks, he's not wrong. Probably the worst places in general to have any real, productive conversations.

However regardless of context on social, Joe is clearly in mental decline. It takes some real blinders or mental gymnastics to continue pretending otherwise.
Thanks, and Gig 'Em!
oh no
AG
Dems feeling uncomfortable about Joe Dementia videos now are all-of-a-sudden blaming social media. I'm sure they were quick to point out how misleading and false video cut-ups of Trump comments after Charlottesville were, right?

Oh wait, no.

They let those deceiving fake comments get regurgitated, amplified and rattle around in the social media echo chambers for 3 years to the point that half of america and all people who really only exist on social media 100% believe that the POTUS is a white supremacist, despite zero evidence of it. You crazy nut bars cause the division. You're responsible for the chaos and anarchy. ...but poor stumbling bumbling Joe with those videos of him trying to speak.. it's all social media's fault.
Squadron7
AG
pootiessock said:

So staff shuttles people away while he continues to talk to himself

Zombie indeed.

I have hated Joe Biden throughout his entire political career.

After seeing this video, though, I have to let that just....go.

This video tears me apart because when I look at this I see my own Dad who is now in memory care.
oldarmyjess66
AG
Don't worry folks...Biden (if elected) will only be president for about a week or less, then Dems will declare he has developed the big d and replace him. It's who he is replaced by that you need to worry about.
Kamala might get replaced too because she can only giggle and laugh when asked a serious question.
Then we will have Nancy!
InfantryAg
AG
Should start the "*** Official Joe Biden gets confused today Thread***" so it can just be updated everyday.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.