Joe Biden gets confused today

10,263 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by InfantryAg
Al Bula
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cassius said:

Asked this in the other thread...

What kind of meds do the pump him full of on debate day?
it's like that scene in the Manchurian Candidate where they update the implant in Raymond Shaw's head.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
oh no
AG
How the F did Biden get Hollywood and the Media's nomination? ...Bernie, Elizabeth Warren, Bloomberg, etc. must feel pretty damn low when they see Joe try to speak, or when they see him not campaigning, or when they see more evidence of public corruption with foreign entities coming out daily..
hammerhead
What an idiot...what kind of dumb ass would even consider voting for this guy.
TexasAggie_02
AG
pootiessock said:

So staff shuttles people away while he continues to talk to himself

Zombie indeed.

Lots of phones out there, would love to see a longer vid of the rambling
Law Hall 69-72
AG
If the unthinkable happens and then the dems figure out a way to remove Biden, I wonder who will be Camel's VP? Bernie or Pocahontas?
End Of Message
AG
Law Hall 69-72 said:

If the unthinkable happens and then the dems figure out a way to remove Biden, I wonder who will be Camel's VP? Bernie or Pocahontas?

Votes have been cast. This scenario is not happening.

Trump in a landslide, and the riots fire back up.
Shoefly!
AG
Little Rock Ag said:

Cassius said:

Little Rock Ag said:

My Hillary Clinton-voting mom (sigh) told me tonight she voted straight-ticket Republican and said that she is afraid that Harris, who she characterized as very evil, is going to take control of a Biden presidency.

For real?
For real.

Tell your Mom, Good Job!
Tailgate88
AG
88Warrior
Treasonous...
texsn95
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Holy ****
The Collective
AG
Time for the 2 party system to end
AgBQ-00
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Wow. It is getting worse by the day.

ETA: And that is reading from a drive in movie sized teleprompter..
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.
AnScAggie
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Well grandpa was right about something.....Joey sure isn't better than anybody else about speaking clearly.
aggiedata
AG
Who's wife?

Get Off My Lawn
agent-maroon said:

The fact that in a little more than a week he could be elected to the most powerful office in the history of mankind is a bit unsettling, no?
I dunno... All things equal; I'd take an enemy who's too confused and disprganized to act over a brilliant enemy who acts decisively against me.
BanderaAg956
My wife and I ask each other every day, how can 50% of our population be dumber than a box of rocks!

Answer: THE US EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM .... the group that we pay billions to educate the masses has turned them into mindless followers! Unfortunately, we have sat back and watched it happen for the past 50 years!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
deddog
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

pootiessock said:

So staff shuttles people away while he continues to talk to himself

Zombie indeed.

Lots of phones out there, would love to see a longer vid of the rambling
The lib sheep dutifully put their phones away i'm sure.
AgBQ-00
AG
Here's the deal is his cue phrase that he is about to ramble. Notice as soon as he says that phrase his handlers start herding people away.
aggiedata
AG
No wonder they want to keep him in the basement

Gigemags382
AG
AggieDub14 said:

Our country is a sad place indeed when this is our next president. We have the Democrats to thank for nominating him and Donald Trump to thank for making him the lesser of two evils.

No our country is a sad place indeed when there's enough people like you to make a Biden presidency even a possibility. You bury your head in the sand and believe that just because the media screamed "Trump bad" loud enough and long enough that he's actually more evil than the Democratic Party that's running a corpse for president just so they can gain back power.

Good lord you're insane.
TexasAggie_02
AG
I'm guessing that whatever they jack up him on for the debates is too dangerous to use every day. Can't let him have a heart attack on the campaign trail.
DifferenceMaker Ag
SwigAg11
AG
aggiedata said:

No wonder they want to keep him in the basement

Is there an easy way to find an unedited copy of this? I don't have a Twitter account.
peace
S
He did not mention 'man a facturing' jobs in that speech, did he. Wonder if he can spell the words he 'man a factures' when preaching?
Corn Pop
Jill is the most evil of them all imho. Biden doesn't know where he is half the time, and he just goes into Ozzy singing crazy train mode when he's hopped up. We've come to expect this from the Democratic Party. It's politics above all else. However, the one person in this world that should back you and help keep you guarded in this world, your spouse, is throwing him under the bus for power. She's more disgusting then all of them.
ETFan
Social media was a mistake and this thread proves it.

We are ****ed.
Agsrback12
Why would they do this to that man at the end of his career. It's disgraceful to give him this exit. His family gives zero craps about him and it gives credence to him or his family being compromised.
Texarkanaag69
AG
You gotta remember: this ain't about Biden but about gettin Commala in line to be defacto prez.
backintexas2013
AG
ETFan said:

We are ****ed.

Why?
ETFan
backintexas2013 said:

ETFan said:

We are ****ed.

Why?
It's clear he's speaking to a specific person and their question, you can see this if you take a few minutes to google the cspan video. https://www.c-span.org/video/?477400-1/joe-biden-campaign-event-chester-pennsylvania

It's also clear the camera, crowd, etc are either moving out of the way for something coming through and/or making their way to the podium where he moved to address the audience at large after taking these individual questions. You can also see him joking with the guy he says "ima do one with you" at the beginning.

Taken in context, this video and his answer, speech, etc is normal. Good deceptive edit though.

I won't even touch on the other edited and out of context videos shared in this thread.

Social media is a cesspit and a mistake, including this forum. It's clear humans are too lazy to fact check and think critically. Myself included. It's too easy to spread false info and narratives.

I really like the doctor in this thread diagnosing dementia. Really adds to the **** pie.
ham98
ETFan said:

backintexas2013 said:

ETFan said:

We are ****ed.

Why?
It's clear he's speaking to a specific person and their question, you can see this if you take a few minutes to google the cspan video. https://www.c-span.org/video/?477400-1/joe-biden-campaign-event-chester-pennsylvania

It's also clear the camera, crowd, etc are either moving out of the way for something coming through and/or making their way to the podium where he moved to address the audience at large after taking these individual questions. You can also see him joking with the guy he says "ima do one with you" at the beginning.

Taken in context, this video and his answer, speech, etc is normal. Good deceptive edit though.

I won't even touch on the other edited and out of context videos shared in this thread.

Social media is a cesspit and a mistake, including this forum. It's clear humans are too lazy to fact check and think critically. Myself included. It's too easy to spread false info and narratives.

I really like the doctor in this thread diagnosing dementia. Really adds to the **** pie.
Why so sad? Your Big Guy is polling better than Reagan versus Mondale at this point.
Democrat for Trump!
ETFan
ham98 said:

ETFan said:

backintexas2013 said:

ETFan said:

We are ****ed.

Why?

Why so sad? Your Big Guy is polling better than Reagan versus Mondale at this point.
Sad at what we've done with social media. The content of my reply.
backintexas2013
AG
I remember you speaking out against the dossier and false things against Trump. Ha just kidding you didn't. Wonder if you spoke out against Blow Job Ford.
AgBQ-00
AG
I'm sorry the longer video does him no favors. It shows his complete lack of grasp of concepts such as court packing, or the ideas he talks about rotating justices, or scholars looking at changing the system going into the middle of the 21st century. He is regurgitating far leftist talking points that even if he does understand them will destroy the country. Not to mention his fumbling stumbling gramps stories of Ireland. The guy is a joke and should be in a home.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.