DNI: No Evidence Laptop Is Part Of Russian Disinformation Campaign

4,405 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aginlakeway
Good Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Biden needs to answer some questions now!
Cassius
DNI is obviously part of the Russian propaganda effort /libs
DTP02
AG
These are literally Hunter Biden's laptops, a fact which hasn't even been disputed by anyone, and Biden's own people have sought to recover the laptops.

dellgriffith
AG
Then arrest Hunter today.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
gig em 02
So claims that they are "fake and part of a Russian disinformation campaign" is actually the disinformation campaign?
Post removed:
by user
policywonk98
AG
I'm not sure Biden is going to be able to get away with a 4 day lid.
3 Toed Pete
AG
So........schiff is possibly wrong about Russia?
DrEvazanPhD
3 Toed Pete said:

Well, he's been wrong about everything else, so...
Reservoir Dog
However, there is plenty of evidence of a MEDIA disinformation campaign!
akm91
AG
policywonk98 said:

He has lots of help from MSM
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Rexter
Maybe the lid is to let all the info out, and then he will withdraw, and Kamalatoe will become the nominee.
zephyr88
AG
akm91 said:

policywonk98 said:

He has lots of help from MSM
"He's preparing for the Thursday debate and can't be bothered."
AgLiving06
Obviously Trump has turned the DNI into a political arm and they are just lying to the American people.
nortex97
AG
I am sure the FBI is interviewing Hunter any minute now based on the pay to play schemes documented therein.
LOYAL AG
AG
Rexter said:

Maybe the lid is to let all the info out, and then he will withdraw, and Kamalatoe will become the nominee.

We can hope. It's impossible for her to win. Literally.
Ag87H2O
AG
Everyone that can think rationally knows the information on those laptops is true, and that they both prove Biden was corrupt and illegally taking money from a foreign government through his son, and that because of this and his son's criminal lifestyle he is open to being blackmailed or in other ways compromised by foreign governments.

Biden cannot hold the office of the President. Americans know it. The Democrats need to acknowledge it and distance themselves from Biden and get ready for four more years of President Trump.
Secolobo
AG
3 Toed Pete said:

Which time?
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Secolobo
AG
nortex97 said:

I am sure the FBI is interviewing Hunter any minute now based on the pay to play schemes documented therein.
He's being kept at mir lago and Has Debbie wasselman Shultz tied up having his way with her...
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Not Coach Jimbo
Does this mean its a left wing... conspiracy theory?

Who woulda thought that!?!?
Ryan34
AG
FattyDelights
How high was hunter to have dropped that laptop off and forgot about it.
Ag87H2O
AG
Ryan34 said:

After the impeachment fiasco, lying Schiff has zero credibility. His obsession with the fake Russian conspiracies have driven him looney.

Good to finally see Ratcliff and the administration punching back. He is solid and pretty well dismantled all the lies Schiff spewed over the weekend.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
FattyDelights said:

How high was hunter to have dropped that laptop off and forgot about it.

Some people have weird ways to cry for help.
YouBet
AG
Schiff is a traitor and should be treated as such.
Prosperdick
AG
I'd love for someone to ask Schiff exactly how did the Russians recreate Hunter's laptop and all the thousands of very personal e-mails and texts as well as pictures that NOBODY from the Biden camp has disputed. Is he implying the Russians were able to hack into his laptop and insert the incriminating e-mails, texts, and pictures/videos?

If that's the case the meta data would easily confirm or dispute that as well as the corroboration of the recipients of said e-mails/texts.
doubledog
If the hard drive(s) contains the operating system (windows), they can simply retrieve the product key and see who owns it (the key).

And you do not need microsoft's help.

FTAG 2000
AG
policywonk98 said:

He's going to suspiciously come down with covid this week, book it.
richardag
This is an interesting development. His statements would indicate someone in the government has indeed examined Hunter's laptop to some degree.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
akm91
AG
doubledog said:

If the hard drive(s) contains the operating system (windows), they can simply retrieve the product key and see who owns it (the key).

And you do not need microsoft's help.

Well it's a Mac so MS isn't going to be able to help anyways.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
American Hardwood
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Everyone that can think rationally knows the information on those laptops is true, and that they both prove Biden was corrupt and illegally taking money from a foreign government through his son, and that because of this and his son's criminal lifestyle he is open to being blackmailed or in other ways compromised by foreign governments.

Biden cannot hold the office of the President. Americans know it. The Democrats need to acknowledge it and distance themselves from Biden and get ready for four more years of President Trump.
How long will it be before some lib argues that now that the information is exposed, Biden is no longer a blackmail risk thus making it okay for him to be President.
Ag87H2O
AG
American Hardwood said:

Ag87H2O said:

How long will it be before some lib argues that now that the information is exposed, Biden is no longer a blackmail risk thus making it okay for him to be President.
I wish they would. It would just further confirmation that it all is true. There is no telling what else will come to light once everything has been analyzed. Biden is finished as far as ever holding elected office again.
Nuke_Ag05
AG
policywonk98 said:

Yeah....shocking they called a four day lid....before the "debate" while all this **** is going on....why would they do that I wonder?

President is gonna have to be careful how he attacks this. Biden can still claim it's all made up with how the MSM is goaltending and that none of this is true. If the President comes off as overly aggressive (I didn't think he was) as last time, that's the hook that the MSM will run with. Not that Biden didn't answer any of the questions related to his son or his dealings when he was VP.
Rgr...out.
Nuke_Ag05
AG
And how the **** is Schiff taken seriously anymore??? And how the **** did he con his way into being the chairman of the intel committee? That's the last ******* you want running that committee. Talk about politicizing intel. Good lord.....
Rgr...out.
TravelAg2004
AG
Nuke_Ag05 said:

policywonk98 said:

Yeah....shocking they called a four day lid....before the "debate" while all this **** is going on....why would they do that I wonder?

President is gonna have to be careful how he attacks this. Biden can still claim it's all made up with how the MSM is goaltending and that none of this is true. If the President comes off as overly aggressive (I didn't think he was) as last time, that's the hook that the MSM will run with. Not that Biden didn't answer any of the questions related to his son or his dealings when he was VP.
Not that my opinion matters, but if I were the Trump Campaign, I'd hit hard on the media not even asking him a single question. Don't attack Biden directly...keep on message about the media completely ignoring this.

Keeps the story in the headlines but puts a bit of distance between Trump and Biden. Also throw in how they questioned him non-stop over the NYT tax returns even when there wasn't a shred of proof posted.

Make the media the bad-guy and make them either defend or acknowledge the story.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.