DNI: No Evidence Laptop Is Part Of Russian Disinformation Campaign

4,402 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aginlakeway
Science Denier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good Poster said:

Biden needs to answer some questions now!

He's already answered them. He says this was already debunked so he's innocent.

Do you really want him to say that again?

I want his ass in jail. Him denying it and the press covering it up for the 87,826,519th time is a waste.
houag80
AG
Eww. Gross!
Nuke_Ag05
AG
TravelAg2004 said:

Nuke_Ag05 said:

policywonk98 said:

I'm not sure Biden is going to be able to get away with a 4 day lid.
Yeah....shocking they called a four day lid....before the "debate" while all this **** is going on....why would they do that I wonder?

President is gonna have to be careful how he attacks this. Biden can still claim it's all made up with how the MSM is goaltending and that none of this is true. If the President comes off as overly aggressive (I didn't think he was) as last time, that's the hook that the MSM will run with. Not that Biden didn't answer any of the questions related to his son or his dealings when he was VP.
Not that my opinion matters, but if I were the Trump Campaign, I'd hit hard on the media not even asking him a single question. Don't attack Biden directly...keep on message about the media completely ignoring this.

Keeps the story in the headlines but puts a bit of distance between Trump and Biden. Also throw in how they questioned him non-stop over the NYT tax returns even when there wasn't a shred of proof posted.

Make the media the bad-guy and make them either defend or acknowledge the story.
Sounds like a good message and way to approach. It was interesting how he approached that charade of a town hall last weekend. Can he take the same approach during this debate? Maybe...

Trouble is, a lot of the American people are mindless sheep and he may decide to hit the **** it button and go on the attack again. We will see....
Rgr...out.
Good Poster
AG
Unless I missed it, Biden hasn't denied anything about it. He only called it a "smear campaign."

pacecar02
Obviously we wont know anything until Crowdstrike weighs in.........
4stringAg
AG
My guess is that if Trump brings it up at the debate, Biden will fall back to the sympathy play that his son has problems he's getting help for. This will resonate with the idiot emo Dems and "suburban women" types who don't know the full details and make Trump look like a vindictive snipe using a disturbed son to go after the father; the media of course will play it all up.
aggielatoo
Good Poster said:

You are going to be so disappointed with the presidential election. In other words, you hooked your wagon to the wrong horse. Sorry.
aggielatoo
Tom Doniphon
Washington DC is every bit as corrupt as Mexico City. Send all their asses home.
aggielatoo
Tom Doniphon said:

Washington DC is every bit as corrupt as Mexico City. Send all their asses home.
YES!
aggielatoo
Ellis Wyatt
aggielatoo said:

You are going to be so disappointed with the presidential election. In other words, you hooked your wagon to the wrong horse. Sorry.
Tell us about your integrity, latoo. Are you going to vote for Quid Pro Joe?
sam callahan
You can lead a lib to the facts, but you can't make them think.

Because they wouldn't be libs anymore
aginlakeway
AG
aggielatoo said:

Good Poster said:

So what was your pick this time 4 years ago?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.