Imagine being as much of an idiot as Tapper

4,356 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Squadron7
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Holy cow.

Trump has broken them. They are insane. If they are really this scared then stay home and cower. We are all living our lives out there and morons like this think somehow he's the adult?

I literally can't imagine being this much of a coward and a fool to post something like this. The reaction to this has been even more insane and over the top for the left. These people are truly unhinged.

And yet....

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Corn Pop
Fredo needs his ass kicked.
titan
S

And Jake Tapper is one of the more "sane" of the MSM.

None of them are `adults' in the 20th C sense or earlier ones that built the country.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
11th Hour
AG
So many wimps afraid of this weak sheit virus. It's just tiresome at this point.
GeorgiAg
AG
11th Hour said:

So many wimps afraid of this weak sheit virus. It's just tiresome at this point.

Maroon Dawn
AG
GeorgiAg said:

11th Hour said:

No no

Explain to us how 0.03% really makes it airborne Ebola Super AIDS like your MSM claims it is
rwpag71
AG
11th Hour said:

These media types aren't really that afraid of it. They just want their audience to be afraid of it so they will tune in to see how afraid of it they should be and to be reminded that it is all Trump's fault.
YouBet
AG
My comment got deleted?!

Come on, man!
Owlagdad
What would be worse would to be Schuller and trot out with lies everyday- don't know how guy does it. But I guess the guys in the midway at the carnival got a little more sophisticated.
Muy
AG
Talk about texting Karma "hey, left the door unlocked. Come on in when you want to play. - Jakie Poo"
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

[url=https://twitter.com/jaketapper?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1313184853446348802%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftexags.com%2Fforums%2F16%2Ftopics%2F3143837][/url]Jake Tapper

@jaketapper
[url=https://twitter.com/jaketapper?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1313184853446348802%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftexags.com%2Fforums%2F16%2Ftopics%2F3143837][/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1313184853446348802?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1313184853446348802%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftexags.com%2Fforums%2F16%2Ftopics%2F3143837][/url]
This is me alone in the CNN coffee room abiding by basic health regulations BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT ADULTS DO

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
_mpaul
AG
Slow work week. I'm going to start learning Mandarin. Might as well get a head start. I think I'm going to need it soon.
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
How many videos and photos do we have a reporters taking their masks off as soon as they think they are out of sight?

-----------------------
Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise.
_mpaul
AG
Remember when Tapper criticized Feinstein for traipsing through the airport terminal without a mask?

Me neither.
CanyonAg77
AG
yells at clouds said:

Fredo needs someone to take him fishing.
AGHouston11
AG
I can't imagine being as stupid as that guy is.........
rsf0626
Eagles fans
Ag87H2O
AG
annie88 said:

Tapper is so lame. Let me show you how great I am because I wear my mask in the break room.

Now that is some Grade A virtue signalling and level 100 TDS all in one tweet.

You are right, Trump has shattered these folks.
chevy con queso
AG
yells at clouds said:

You are in luck. Steven Crowder scheduled a fight with him. They had to postpone it till near the end of the month, but both agreed to do it for charity and because, well, they hate each other.

Crowder is versed in martial arts and Fredo apparently works out a lot and is into boxing. Here's to hoping Crowder whips his ass.
AggieUSMC
AG
Best reply

MassAggie97
AG
Jake Tapper is one of the only serious journalists on CNN. I'd throw Michael Smerconish in there but he isn't really a journalist more than a talk show host.
thirdcoast
AG
Basic health regs do NOT say you must wear a mask when you are by yourself and already socially distanced. I have seen the same virtue signalling by lib friends on IG. The funny thing is that most libs also don't want to get antibody tested bc knowing they got it would be terrible after shaming other COVID victims for being irresponsible.
YouBet
AG
AggieUSMC said:

Best reply

For the record, that is almost the exact comment I made on here that was deleted early this morning.

I'm taking credit for that first.
thirdcoast
AG
MassAggie97 said:

Jake Tapper is one of the only serious journalists on CNN. I'd throw Michael Smerconish in there but he isn't really a journalist more than a talk show host.

I wouldn't consider anyone a "serious journalist" who is extremely biased themselves and stands by while their network pushes an agenda in collaboration with one of the political parties.
Corn Pop
chevy con queso said:

yells at clouds said:

You are in luck. Steven Crowder scheduled a fight with him. They had to postpone it till near the end of the month, but both agreed to do it for charity and because, well, they hate each other.

Crowder is versed in martial arts and Fredo apparently works out a lot and is into boxing. Here's to hoping Crowder whips his ass.

Oh hell yes. Take my money now. Any news on how it'll be viewed?
Tailgate88
AG

Quote:

Imagine being as much of an idiot as Tapper

Imagine being a big enough idiot that you would listen to idiots like Tapper for you news and believe a word they say.

Liberals and Concerned Moderates - I'm looking at you.
4stringAg
AG
These media types aren't doing this to "Be safe" and stop the spread.

They are doing it because they think Trump is not.

If Trump went all in on masks and locking down, they would be taking their masks off and criticizing him for locking the economy down and killing all the businesses.
Gyles Marrett
The virtue signaling has become absurd. Fauci himself has said "wearing the mask is more symbolic than anything". So the mask enforcer himself is saying it's more symbolic than for the actual purpose being claimed.

I had a coworker tell me they wear their mask in their apartment even....they live alone. I laughed not realizing they were not joking and said "do you wear it to sleep too?" to which they replied. That would be ridiculous.....riiighht SMH
justcallmeharry
S
Jake - so sorry nobody wants to have coffee with you. Sad...
titan
S

4stringAg

Quote:

These media types aren't doing this to "Be safe" and stop the spread.

They are doing it because they think Trump is not.

If Trump went all in on masks and locking down, they would be taking their masks off and criticizing him for locking the economy down and killing all the businesses.

Look at this one. Its mildly amusing its phrased as if it would be some major national setback.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-reporters-furious-with-officials-for-having-endangered-their-lives-after-west-wing-coronavirus-outbreak/ar-BB19JGot?li=BBnb7Kz

FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
chevy con queso
AG
yells at clouds said:

chevy con queso said:

yells at clouds said:

Oh hell yes. Take my money now. Any news on how it'll be viewed?
https://www.crowdervscuomo.com/

This is all that's up now, I assume more details will be added later.
johnnyblaze36
AG
How appropriate that he's wearing a mask featuring the biggest scumbag organization and fan base in all of sports as he virtue signals like a total loser.
Barnyard96
AG
Eagles suck.
amfta
AG
What would possess anyone to seriously to do this OP ?
“Death is preferable to dishonor"
Squadron7
AG
Gee, Jake, you're a regular Ernie Pyle.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.