I think I know why the riots have returned to Portland-Mayor Wheeler

4,821 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Stumpknocker
MostlyHarmless
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Sorry but this just made me laugh. I've been there too many times.
ME92
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Quote:

The Mayor graduated from Portland Public Schools' Lincoln High School, earned an undergraduate degree in Economics from Stanford University, and later received an MBA from Columbia University's business school, as well as a Master's degree in Public Policy from Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government.

Seriously... Stanford... Columbia... Harvard...

He apparently never learned about Photosynthesis... and yet, he wants to be an Environmentalist.

I was talking to a college kid, last week... who wanted to go into Environmental Law... I asked about Chemistry and she said, "I'm not very good at science."

Well, no *****.. You can't have an opinion on Environmental Law without a basic science awareness. If you suck at science.. Environmental law is not your destination.

I worked with an environmental law chick. She didn't understand basic math equations like y=2*x.

I guess that environmental law is the SJW degree of lawyers.
AnScAggie
AG
This guy is the equivalent of Nero and his fiddle.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Lights are harmful to plants?!

WTF?!

Has this guy ever taking a single science class?!
He's a Democrat, the party of science. Duh!
Herne the Hunter
Dim your lights because it affects bird migration. What birds migrate at night?
Stand Back & Stand By
Former Premium subscriber
OnlyForNow
AG
Most birds...
aggiehawg
AG
GWGuerrilla said:

Blackbirds?
MostlyHarmless
AG
aggiehawg said:

GWGuerrilla said:

Blackbirds?
I think they are called BOC's now.
titan
S
ME92 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Quote:

The Mayor graduated from Portland Public Schools' Lincoln High School, earned an undergraduate degree in Economics from Stanford University, and later received an MBA from Columbia University's business school, as well as a Master's degree in Public Policy from Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government.

Seriously... Stanford... Columbia... Harvard...

He apparently never learned about Photosynthesis... and yet, he wants to be an Environmentalist.

I was talking to a college kid, last week... who wanted to go into Environmental Law... I asked about Chemistry and she said, "I'm not very good at science."

Well, no *****.. You can't have an opinion on Environmental Law without a basic science awareness. If you suck at science.. Environmental law is not your destination.

I worked with an environmental law chick. She didn't understand basic math equations like y=2*x.

I guess that environmental law is the SJW degree of lawyers.
Dennis Prager and David Horowitz are absolutely right that university education is very, very over-rated.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Krautag81
Where do the Portlander's stand with this BS? I haven't seen anything about the people uprising or complaining. Maybe they deserve what they get, or even like it.
torrid
AG
aggiehawg said:

GWGuerrilla said:

Blackbirds?
Ones from Mexico, sure.
agent-maroon
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Lights are harmful to plants?!

WTF?!

Has this guy ever taking a single science class?!
Pretty sure he's only referring to migratory plants. Must read again to be sure.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

aggiehawg said:

GWGuerrilla said:

Blackbirds?
I think they are called BOC's now.
The thing is we get tons of black birds in the fall. They do fly in when the morning light happens. For about a week or so. Then they leave.
Tanya 93
GWGuerrilla said:

Most of them.

They use the moon to guide, no chance of daytime thermals, and the atmosphere is more stable.

At least according to the Audubon Society
titan
S

It reminds of the concern for sea turtles in Florida and other places. Its very important not to burn to bright a lights after a certain time because it throws off their habits in egg laying. This sounds similar.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Stumpknocker
Light pollution my a$$!

More like dumba$$ pollution!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.