Biden wants "land banks"

32,600 Views | 103 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by B-1 83
fightingfarmer09
How long do you want to ignore this user?

If I'm being generous I could assume he is vaguely talking about CRP ground, but he then elaborates and it goes off the rails.

We are one EPA regulation away from government bureaucrats dictating fertility programs and production schedules.
Paradise Ag
AG

Truth be told Joe Biden doesn't know what he wants.

Literally.
OKCAg2002
AG
At the 1:00 mark, you can see how confused she gets. "What the hell is he talking about?" Her eyes crease and you can literally see the wheels churning to try to make sense of that (literal) sh-t answer.
AgGrad99
AG
You dont understand what he's saying?

He's saying, we'll have land banks, that will pay you. And because of these land banks, the crops will absorb carbon, which is part of the deal, and you get paid. So that's how he'll help reduce regulations for farmers.

Understand now?
rgag12
AG
I'll stick with my air bank thank you very much
Aggie Joe 93
AG
It's like listening to a stream of unconsciousness.
aggiehawg
AG
AgGrad99 said:

He's saying, we'll have land banks, that will pay you. And because of these land banks, the crops will absorb carbon, which is part of the deal, and you get paid. So that's how he'll help reduce regulations for farmers.

Understand now?
And create NEW JOBS removing methane from chicken, pig, cow and horse s***!
administrative errors
He's going to help farmers by forcing them to add additional services to their farms, creating a new industry with thousands of new jobs on the back of farmers' already relatively meager earnings while forcing them to plant what the govt says.

Very democratty.
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
turfman80
AG
AgGrad99 said:

Understand now?
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or you think Biden answered the question he was asked
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Obligatory
"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
fightingfarmer09
AgGrad99 said:

Understand now?

Damn, glad you explained it so much better!

Its like his Ag Policy advisor worked in the Ukraine in the 1930s.
AgGrad99
AG
Exactly.

Look....we'll be able to deposit pigs into these banks. They'll pay interest in chicken poo, and the cows will provide a receipt upon deposit

Problems solved..
richardag
So he not only didn't answer the question, he elaborated that the government will add more programs that will pay farmers to grow crops that the government wants farmers to grow. Bigger government is the Democrats solution to everything (re: short answer: Democrats want MORE POWER AND AUTHORITY OVER EVERYONE)
hdrydor
AG
AgGrad99 said:

Understand now?

And manure. Lots of manure.
OKCAg2002
AG
No kidding.

If they're so bent on government regulation, you have to incentivize the farmers through grants, tax breaks, etc. for being "green" and following your crap regulations. Instead, his answer is, "We have regulations, and now we want you to invest into new industries."
titan
S
administrative errors said:

He's going to help farmers by forcing them to add additional services to their farms, creating a new industry with thousands of new jobs on the back of farmers' already relatively meager earnings while forcing them to plant what the govt says.

Very democratty.
Or Soviet-ish.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
AgGrad99
AG
turfman80 said:

AgGrad99 said:

Understand now?
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or you think Biden answered the question he was asked
In the words of Biden.....'Look, Come on man!'
aggiegrad01
AG
I predict this will be my response to everything Biden says during the debates
Cassius
She asked about reducing regulations on farmers. He starts talking about land banks and chicken sht.

I know what chicken sht is, what are land banks?

He obviously knew and practiced every question. His answer didn't make sense.
Tanya 93
I am not raising bacon for anyone
twk
AG
richardag said:

So he not only didn't answer the question, he elaborated that the government will add more programs that will pay farmers to grow crops that the government wants farmers to grow. Bigger government is the Democrats solution to everything (re: short answer: Democrats want MORE POWER AND AUTHORITY OVER EVERYONE)
Exactly. He's not planning to decrease the regulatory burden--he's going to increase it exponentially. That was the hallmark of the Obama administration.
RulesForTheeNotForMe
AG
He is going to de-fart chicken crap? That's his solution to ease farmers regulatory burdens? Then he will dictate to farmers what they should grow and the government (US tax payers) will pay them for an unneeded product?

Anyone that votes for these idiots is beyond repair. Truly truly need re-education camps for these people.

I really wish she would have responded with, "I have no idea what you just said and how in any way that answered either of my questions"
Viper16
AG
hdrydor said:

AgGrad99 said:

Understand now?

And manure. Lots of manure.

And 99.999999% of the mature is generated out of his mouth!
Cassius
As far as growing crops, that doesn't remove carbon. Crops are harvested.
aggiehawg
AG
Cassius said:

What?

Plants use photosynthesis that removes CO2.
fightingfarmer09
aggiehawg said:

Cassius said:

What?

Then the crop is consumed and the starch is digested into CO2, methane, and other waste products.

The circle of life.
Ag87H2O
AG
Aggie Joe 93 said:

Biden was completely lost with that question. I think his mind went into default mode and he started rotely spitting out random farm plans and programs he has espoused in the past that really had nothing to do with the question.

He went on emergency autopilot.

And this is the guy the Democrats want to trot out and convince Americans he should be leading the country. Wow.
16Ag18
AG
No one going to talk about how awkward it was at the beginning when he asked "how do you feel now?" And she just kept talking? Lol
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
twk
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Aggie Joe 93 said:

Biden was completely lost with that question. I think his mind went into default mode and he started rotely spitting out random farm plans and programs he has espoused in the past that really had nothing to do with the question.

He went on emergency autopilot.

And this is the guy the Democrats want to trot out and convince Americans he should be leading the country. Wow.
Yes. This is how the debate will go if Biden is having a good day. He won't engage with the questions directly (unless they have been provided to him in advance--hello, Donna Brazille), but he will manage to spout out some talking points which might be tangentially related to the topic at hand. To someone who knows nothing about the topic, it might sound like a cogent answer. That's the best they can hope for.
ABATTBQ87
AG
aggiehawg said:

Cassius said:

What?

How much Co2 does a redwood absorb in a lifetime?

Redwood is one of the trees with the highest carbon dioxide absorption capacity and it is capable of decreasing air pollution.

Studies show that a Redwood plantation can absorb carbon dioxide from 2,700 vehicles in a year.
ArmchairCowboy
AG
Brilliant idea...I might consider voting for him now. Land banks
Celee04
AG
I always like watching the poor ******* whose job it is to try and sign language what he's saying... surprised they don't just start signing "? ? ?" and shrug.
milner79
"all the manure that is a consequence of chickens ..."
Echoes97
AG
Aggie Joe 93 said:

LMAO!
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.