Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,879 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
SW AG80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SLAM, I am afraid you will be right about the DA making an example of this kid. I hope and pray that does not come true.
FamousAgg
I'm ok with that explanation, I'm not a lawyer, and I know how the law can be twisted and vague. I believe the justice system works 99% of the time.
CanyonAg77
AG
Cassius said:

Decay said:

Kid was within inches of getting shot. 10th of a second.

The fake surrender guy is a complete POS and got every bit of what he deserved.
He deserves death.
He needed a dirt nap.

He got turned into a southpaw.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Supposedly you have to be 18 to open carry in Wisconsin.
There is an exception for hunting....
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Surely the limit on Marxists and pedos is more than 3, so he should be good.
ProgN
I wonder if the DA is a Soros stooge.
SW AG80
AG
will25u said:

I will second chair you. Twelve years as the elected DA after 5 years as assistant. Almost 10 years overseeing special prosecutions which includes trying many of these cases myself. I would be honored to present this case to the law abiding citizens of Kenosha.
hbtheduce
AG
Whats your current evaluation of Kyle's criminal risk?
CS78
We really need laws in place for DAs that go rogue like this. If he puts this kid through a bogus trial, he deserves equal punishment as what the bogus charge carried. He's worse than the rioters in my opinion.
SLAM

Damn!
SW AG80
AG
hbtheduce said:

Whats your current evaluation of Kyle's criminal risk?
Too many variables. Is the DA a Soros' DA? What do the citizens of Kenosha think? If I was DA, and in almost any place in Texas, it would be a pretty quick "No Bill."

I'M BACK AFTER RNC

The fact Kenosha is a small city helps him. I have never been to Whisky but it sounds like the people there are somewhat liberal, so that is a negative for him. Like I said above, too many variables in an area I am not familiar with. In Texas he would be OK. I am sure he wishes he had not made the drive to Kenosha.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
NM
I Like Mike
AG
ABATTBQ11
AG
SLAM said:

Damn!

The legend continues
SirLurksALot
CS78 said:

We really need laws in place for DAs that go rogue like this. If he puts this kid through a bogus trial, he deserves equal punishment as what the bogus charge carried. He's worse than the rioters in my opinion.

The DA doesn't get to unilaterally decide if there is a trial. A judge or grand jury will have be convinced that probable cause exits to justify the charges before the case can proceed.

However, I agree with your sentiment. What we really need is to stop electing DA and Judges. They should be appointed just like in the Federal system.
TRADUCTOR
CalebMcCreary06 said:

Ssnake Plisken
TheCougarHunter
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

SLAM said:

Damn!

The legend continues

All joking aside that kid has been training. I'd take him and his M&P sport over most of the neck beards with their Gucci setups and tactical vests.
SW AG80
AG
However, I agree with your sentiment. What we really need is to stop electing DA and Judges. They should be appointed just like in the Federal system.

At the very least DA and judges should be non-partisan. Criminals should be prosecuted, not Republicans or Democrats.
aTm2004
AG
I'm rolling!

Fat Black Swan
AG
Fat Black Swan
AG
Trigger06
AG
SirLurksALot said:

CS78 said:

The DA doesn't get to unilaterally decide if there is a trial. A judge or grand jury will have be convinced that probable cause exits to justify the charges before the case can proceed.

Who will do the appointing? Not sure that would change things.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
I'm not going to shed any tears over the loss of lives of the individuals that attempted to attack Rittenhouse, but I also think it is a very bad look for A&M to have individuals on here that are gleeful at these individuals being killed and posting memes of these individuals as they are dying.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Philip J Fry
AG
SW AG80 said:

will25u said:

I will second chair you. Twelve years as the elected DA after 5 years as assistant. Almost 10 years overseeing special prosecutions which includes trying many of these cases myself. I would be honored to present this case to the law abiding citizens of Kenosha.

https://thedcpatriot.com/breaking-nick-sandmanns-attorney-lin-wood-takes-17-year-old-kenosha-shooter-kyle-rittenhouses-defense-pro-bono/

Sandmann's attorney taking the case and asked shipwreckedcrew to DM him?

angryocotillo
AG
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

I'm not going to shed any tears over the loss of lives of the individuals that attempted to attack Rittenhouse, but I also think it is a very bad look for A&M to have individuals on here that are gleeful at these individuals being killed and posting memes of these individuals as they are dying.
Scotty Appleton
ABATTBQ11 said:

SLAM said:

Damn!

The legend continues

I think I want a Kyle Rittenhouse tattoo
Philip J Fry
AG
angryocotillo said:

Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

They earned that meme with their attempted violence towards businesses and an armed 17 year old. Let that be a lesson to everyone else.
Mr. Mayor
SirLurksALot said:

CS78 said:

ABSOLUTELY NOT. This is foolish, this idea. Why surrender your franchise for such important positions? Because of the result last time? How will you affect change next time?
I am the mayor of an enclave municipality in a highly populated county in Texas. I post on TexAgs somewhat regularly under another username.

I have created this profile for use during the COVID-19 situation to provide one persons local government perspective.
swampstander
AG
Wow, I think I just had my first post ever deleted.
ANSC Ag
AG
Kenosha being reported quiet last couple nights. It's almost as if rioters stay in check if they realize they may be met with force.

Unfortunately for that 17 yr old, he proved lethal force is respected and even rioters can be civil if they know they have to be.
Fat Black Swan
AG
ShaggySLC
ANSC Ag said:

Kenosha being reported quiet last couple nights. It's almost as if rioters stay in check if they realize they may be met with force.

Unfortunately for that 17 yr old, he proved lethal force is respected and even rioters can be civil if they know they have to be.
I think that the grab and go at the gas station probably had a lot to do with it.
ElKabong
Philip J Fry said:

SW AG80 said:

will25u said:

https://thedcpatriot.com/breaking-nick-sandmanns-attorney-lin-wood-takes-17-year-old-kenosha-shooter-kyle-rittenhouses-defense-pro-bono/

Sandmann's attorney taking the case and asked shipwreckedcrew to DM him?

ElKabong
SLAM said:

They Are going to use this kid and make an example of him in order to prevent others from defending themselves in the future. They will try to railroad him in court almost guaranteed.
'Video Clearly Shows Justified Acts of Self Defense": Noted Covington Attorney Lin Wood Announces Intent to Defend Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse

A new video appears tom show that least one of the people the Kenosha shooter, Kyle Rittenhouse shot was in self-defense after the rioter hit him in the head with his skateboard just before he was killed.
In addition, Lin Wood, the lawyer who took on the case for the Covington kids and specifically Nick Sandmann.

He says he will represent Rittenhouse free of cost because the videos show he acted in self-defense.
Wood is not a criminal defense attorney but he will be working with lawyers who are. Michelle Malkin is also rumored to be working with Rittenhouse's defense.

Quote:

Slowed down you can see the "shooter" is defending himself not indiscriminately killing people. pic.twitter.com/Xjmypfuttg
Cedar Po
Immediately after his arrest, Democrats and their slaves in the media began calling Rittenhouse a White Supremacist and a bigot.

This is what they did to the Covington kids. But if experts agree that the video clearly shows self-defense as many are now claiming, those same people can be sued for defamation, which is Wood's specialty.
Just ask CNN and Sandmann's banker.

Quote:

Ayanna Pressley just got condemned to the World of the Blocked. She is no Elvis. And I am not a criminal defense lawyer but I am going to see what I can do tomorrow to help Kyle Rittenhouse. If a private defense lawyer steps up to defend him, please notify me of his or her name. https://t.co/I6IVnKZ6JT
Lin Wood (@LLinWood) August 27, 2020
Quote:

I will be speaking with Attorney John Pierce later today about Kyle Rittenhouse. John has taken lead in helping form #FightBack Foundation.
To help or provide information about Kyle, please contact John Pierce at jpierce@piercebainbridge.com or @CaliKidJMP.
Enough is enough.
Quote:

My colleague at #FightBack Foundation John Pierce has assembled legal team to defend Kyle Rittenhouse. They need to be retained by Rittenhouse family so we need family contact info. They are prepared to fly out tonight. Please DM contact info to me or John at @CaliKidJMP.
I am not ready to take a stand on either side at this time. We need all the facts to come out. This is not a simple case in my opinion, so before I make my call I want everything to come out. The video I attached does point to self defense at least in one case, possibly all three.

WHY YOU SHOULD HELP US #FIGHTBACK

#FIGHTBACK FOUNDATION ESTABLISHED BY PROMINENT LITIGATORS L. LIN WOOD AND JOHN M. PIERCE TO ADVOCATE FOR AND FUND LITIGATION DEFENDING PEOPLE'S CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS

SirLurksALot
Trigger06 said:

SirLurksALot said:

CS78 said:

Who will do the appointing? Not sure that would change things.

The Governor with confirmation by state legislatures.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.