Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,721 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just wanna know what type of round he was using. The little ***** ass 55gr. FMJ the gubment gave us does not do that kind of damage as seen by mister soon to be one arm.
Wrecking__Crew
AG
Artorias said:

Wrecking__Crew said:

txaggie_08 said:

Wrecking__Crew said:

Que Te Gusta Mas said:

Video sync of first act of self-defense from two angles.

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or does there look like there could be another shooter in the right side video. It looks like the guy in the black does something shady as they run off and while the red shirt guy is in between them.

The guy in black coming up from behind? That actually looks plausible. There's for sure one shot that goes off while the kid is still running away. The videos not clear from there, but I'm not sure the kid ever turned around to fire at the guy in red? The guy in black's arm is extends out almost as if he's firing a gun. Is he the one that shot the guy in red?

Yeah that guy, arm straight out. Option two is he had his phone out filming, which would be potentially damning evidence going either way.... but I don't know about you but i do not hold my phone with a straight arm when I'm filming. Another weird visual is the interaction between the two as they meet at the body. Something smells foul here.
If it is the guy who takes his shirt off to render aid, he is a amateur journalist who was covering the riots. He was just on Tucker talking about what he saw.

Gotcha, will be looking for that interview... anything note worthy he had to report?
Artorias
AG
Wrecking__Crew said:

Artorias said:

Wrecking__Crew said:

txaggie_08 said:

Wrecking__Crew said:

Que Te Gusta Mas said:

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or does there look like there could be another shooter in the right side video. It looks like the guy in the black does something shady as they run off and while the red shirt guy is in between them.

The guy in black coming up from behind? That actually looks plausible. There's for sure one shot that goes off while the kid is still running away. The videos not clear from there, but I'm not sure the kid ever turned around to fire at the guy in red? The guy in black's arm is extends out almost as if he's firing a gun. Is he the one that shot the guy in red?

Yeah that guy, arm straight out. Option two is he had his phone out filming, which would be potentially damning evidence going either way.... but I don't know about you but i do not hold my phone with a straight arm when I'm filming. Another weird visual is the interaction between the two as they meet at the body. Something smells foul here.
If it is the guy who takes his shirt off to render aid, he is a amateur journalist who was covering the riots. He was just on Tucker talking about what he saw.

Gotcha, will be looking for that interview... anything note worthy he had to report?
Nothing you can't already see in the various videos/photos around social media
Wrecking__Crew
AG
Artorias said:

Wrecking__Crew said:

Artorias said:

Wrecking__Crew said:

txaggie_08 said:

Wrecking__Crew said:

Que Te Gusta Mas said:

Nothing you can't already see in the various videos/photos around social media

Thanks, I guess it's under investigation so there could be a gag order or something... I'm actually surprised to here he was able to interview being that close to the first shots fired.
tomball_demogorgon
AG
agdaddy04 said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

hbtheduce said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Police shoot someone in the back 7 times and show no effort to restrain. This isn't standard protocol. Killing this man was a choice on the cops part.

A minor brings an AR-15 across state lines, and tries to play cop. Kills 2 people because he doesn't know what to do with his gun and walks past the same police department that shot an unarmed man in the back.

So that makes 3 people dead because of the police, but somehow people want to make this a binary argument about left and right.

I obviously do not agree with many on this board but I don't think you're evil. I don't think cops should be defunded, I think should be trained better when so many obviously are not trained well. I think it should be more difficult to become a cop and you should earn the right to carry a weapon.

Did you miss the part where he wrestled with three of them while they tried to restrain him and then refused to follow orders? You put the police in danger they are going to shoot you, plain and simple.

They weren't in danger. There multiple cops thus multiple guns and kids in the car.

They have no idea what he's reaching for. Point remains - he made the decision to fight them and now he's paying the price.

They made a decision to kill when he walked away. They cops were afraid. It's bad decision making. Their weapon should not be their source of power. Their power should be the collective decision making of highly trained officers.

Why didn't the cops kill the kid with the AR15?
It's seems to me like they made a collective decision not to kill him.

You need to breathe through your nose if you are going to oxygen to that noggin of yours.
lazy.

You may have just taken the pole position for biggest idiot on this site.
Sounds like I'm tracking in the right direction then.
TexasAggie_02
AG
El Chupacabra said:

aggiehawg said:

No doubt the guy who was shot in the arm had a gun.

Nice mask, *******. Can't believe he isn't concerned about saving lives.

What's the spray can in his backpack?

Looks like arm and hammer. Rioting probably gets smelly.

Old Sarge
AG
Wow, when did the thread get wiped? Had to be sometime after lunch, cause a lot of comments that were around for the better part of7-8 hours are now non existent.
"Green" is the new RED.
BQ78
AG
It will do that sort of damage fired point blank
Cassius
tomball_demogorgon said:

GeorgiAg said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Police shoot someone in the back 7 times and show no effort to restrain. This isn't standard protocol. Killing this man was a choice on the cops part.

A minor brings an AR-15 across state lines, and tries to play cop. Kills 2 people because he doesn't know what to do with his gun and walks past the same police department that shot an unarmed man in the back.

Did you watch the video?

Kid held off three attackers trying to kill him in a hostile mob.

He shouldn't have shown up with a gun and should used restraint if he was willing to use it. What I don't understand is why the same level of self defense can't be applied to the others on the street. He was being chased because he killed someone.

Tomball_demogorgon, another one of your violent brethren is off this planet. The world is a better place tonight.
Post removed:
by user
FamousAgg
Was it a fact that the shooter was illegally carrying the AR? If so, does that negate his self defense protection under the law?
tomball_demogorgon
AG
Cassius said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

GeorgiAg said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

Did you watch the video?

Kid held off three attackers trying to kill him in a hostile mob.

He shouldn't have shown up with a gun and should used restraint if he was willing to use it. What I don't understand is why the same level of self defense can't be applied to the others on the street. He was being chased because he killed someone.

Tomball_demogorgon, another one of your violent brethren is off this planet. The world is a better place tonight.
that's rough man. sleep tight.
SW AG80
AG
KorbinDallas said:

Was it a fact that the shooter was illegally carrying the AR? If so, does that negate his self defense protection under the law?

No it doesn't. Just bad optics.
McKinney Ag69
AG
ABATTBQ11
AG
He's probably holding a camera on a handheld gimble.
ABATTBQ11
AG
tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

tomball_demogorgon said:

So that makes 3 people dead because of the police, but somehow people want to make this a binary argument about left and right.

I obviously do not agree with many on this board but I don't think you're evil. I don't think cops should be defunded, I think should be trained better when so many obviously are not trained well. I think it should be more difficult to become a cop and you should earn the right to carry a weapon.

Did you miss the part where he wrestled with three of them while they tried to restrain him and then refused to follow orders? You put the police in danger they are going to shoot you, plain and simple.

They weren't in danger. There multiple cops thus multiple guns and kids in the car.

They have no idea what he's reaching for. Point remains - he made the decision to fight them and now he's paying the price.

They made a decision to kill when he walked away. They cops were afraid. It's bad decision making. Their weapon should not be their source of power. Their power should be the collective decision making of highly trained officers.

Why didn't the cops kill the kid with the AR15?
It's seems to me like they made a collective decision not to kill him.

Because he walked towards them with his hands raised and followed directions instead of fighting them and pulling a knife on them.
End Of Message
AG
Anarchists and rioters should be put down by the authorities or those lawfully permitted to do so.

Society needs swift, lawful action to quell these persons breaking the law and hurting society.
FratboyLegend
Eliminatus said:

I just wanna know what type of round he was using. The little ***** ass 55gr. FMJ the gubment gave us does not do that kind of damage as seen by mister soon to be one arm.
I agree and have been wondering same thing. any ideas anyone?
#CertifiedSIP
El Chupacabra
tomball_demogorgon said:

Lol. Dirty commie Democrats aren't people. Literally no one will miss the dead terrorists.
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
And the sk8r boi wouldn't need a Comanche tracker either
ballchain
P.H. Dexippus
AG
People are dumb

I Like Mike
AG
Sk8r was a felon with a gun, Stone Cold was a RSO. Interesting.
Faustus
Rattler12 said:

Faustus said:

Rattler12 said:

Faustus said:

aTm2004 said:

aggiehawg said:

Life got real for sk8ter boi.
Got real for all concerned.

Kid shot someone to death wielding a skate board.
You must have missed the part where the guy wielding the skate board hit the kid in the head with said skate board BEFORE the kid fired back. Do you think getting hit in the head with a skate board a second or third time is conducive to good health and a long life?
I've been thrashed before. Punched multiple times in the face with a broken nose after being sucker punched at a party in high school.

None of that was conducive to my health. But I've never wished that I had been armed so that I could legally kill my assailant. Nor would I wish to shoot someone trying to brain me with a skateboard.

That's clearly not what happened here, as the kid was justifiably fearful for his life. However this quote is a problem that's infecting society. Or maybe not. I've seen the site swing both ways on when it's appropriate to shoot someone before suffering an altercation, so I suspect it's more political. I doubt you'd have your kid shoot someone who hit him with a skateboard. Again this is just in reference to the quoted response and not our situation at bar.
So you would be OK with someone hitting you in the head with a skate board.... apparently you are very hard headed. If my kid was in this situation I would expect him to take whatever steps necessary to assure he came home of his own accord and in one piece.

Of course I'd not be ok with it. I'd fight back, reason, evade, etc. Somewhere in the multiverse there's two results out of infinite options where he murders me with the skateboard and where I shoot him in self-defense. Acting as if those are our binary choices is disingenuous.

Obviously this is an absurd flex because none of us arm our kids so that they can shoot someone in order to avoid being hit with a skateboard so that they come home of their own accord and in one piece. We trust that, even if it comes to it, they won't need a firearm to shoot the skate board welding madman to survive.

Agree to disagree. I'll stop this side track we went down since we all agree that's not what was happening with the kid in question, who was under multiple threats.
CS78
FratboyLegend said:

Eliminatus said:

I agree and have been wondering same thing. any ideas anyone?

Id bet good money it was a ballistic tip. Ive seen identical wounds on deer and hogs shot with 22 cal ballistic tips.

The only way you get that kind of damage from a fmj or even standard soft point is bullet striking large dense bone like if it hit the elbow joint. But his arm would have been dangling, if that happened.

Cant believe he could still grip his pistol though.
Not Coach Jimbo
Eliminatus said:

Haven't seen the arm video/details, but from hunting experience a splintered bone can make a mess of things in a hurry.

Drives me nuts when people aim for the shoulders.
scottimus
AG
That's gone in 8 months...
The Fife
Quote:

What's the go fund me about, her getting some bigger diamonds in her hog ring piercing?
SirLurksALot
Anthony Huber was the skateboard guy. It's going around on Twitter that he has felony domestic violence convictions.

captkirk
AG
Dude was a pedo

FCBlitz
SirLurksALot said:

Anthony Huber was the skateboard guy. It's going around on Twitter that he has felony domestic violence convictions.

At least the puke is completely rehabilitated. No one else will have to worry about having to shoot to put him down.
ShaggySLC
And Q followers are crazy, LeBron just cancelled the lakers season for these guys. All three domestic violence guys and 2 pedos. 2020 is unreal. Feel for AC. Not all the Lakers are billionaires that can walk away from work.
ballchain
deskdrawer
captkirk said:

Dude was a pedo

Yeah, he's dead and all but more importantly he was dropping the n-bomb a ton in the videos.

Something must be done about this racist!
Fat Black Swan
AG
captkirk said:

Dude was a pedo

One of the left's heroes was a 5'3" pedo whose last words were, "bust on me." You can't make this up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.