Dude shoots attacking rioters

144,022 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The only shoot I have some questions about is the first one. The video quality on the that one makes it a little difficult to see what (soon to be dead) red shirt guy had in his hands and what he threw at Rittenhouse.

As to the two others:

bmks270
AG
MidnightMugdown said:

Most likely yes. You're not allowed to shoot people for chasing you. I don't know about Wisconsin's laws, but that's not a valid legal defense in most places, and there's a good chance he will go to jail for it.

Lie.
GeorgiAg
AG
MidnightMugdown said:

Most likely yes. You're not allowed to shoot people for chasing you. I don't know about Wisconsin's laws, but that's not a valid legal defense in most places, and there's a good chance he will go to jail for it.
Yeah, if you are outside your house and other guy doesn't have a gun so that you can claim you thought he was shooting you, you are getting charged.

Bringing an AR to a protest is a dumb move. Chasing a guy with an AR is a dumber move.
JB99
AG
Those rioters deserve to be dead. That kid is a hero.
hbtheduce
AG
MidnightMugdown said:

HAHA holy ***** At least you are being consistent.

You have a chase, an attempted assault by throwing his bag, and speculation: with the way the dude was running his mouth, a violent threat is within the realm of possibility.

Glad to know you are in favor of grown men beating the **** out of minors during a violent riot. A brave stance.

AnglerAg92
AG
MidnightMugdown said:

So no comment on why he shot a guy in the head who threw a bag at him?
It appears that after throwing the bag at him, the moron protester continues to chase the armed 17 yo until trying to assault him by the vehicles. Something about playing stupid games...
ABATTBQ11
AG
MidnightMugdown said:

Guy threw what looked like a Molotov cocktail at him. That's a little more than chasing.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

You do realize you can use a firearm for self defense if someone is threatening you with beating correct?

This is not correct. Please be careful when dispensing advice.
4stringAg
AG
MidnightMugdown said:

Easy breakdown to show it was clearly not a Molotov, as many on here have reported. Kid showed up to a riot (dumb) with an illegally carried gun (even dumber) and got chased down. Not sure if you can prove some people chasing you in public with no evidence of weapons justifies deadly force, but I'm going to guess not. We also don't know why he is running in the video initially. I wouldn't be surprised if he's convicted on one of the charges.
Curious on the highlighted text. Was it illegal for the kid to be carrying this gun? Because he was under age?
BQ78
AG
That the locals asked the state for help and did not get what they asked for, the governor has blood on his hands. As I said he is "properly woke" now and asked the Feds to fix his mess but that doesn't relieve him of his initial FU. Now the party is going to eat him alive for doing what they absolutely did not want to happen, Trump coming to the rescue.
GeorgiAg
AG
yeah, he was 17. Have to be 18 to open carry there.
MidnightMugdown
I have stated multiple times in this thread that the guy is chasing him is an idiot - no need to debate that one pal because we agree. That guy being an idiot doesn't clear the idiot kid who brought an AR to a riot of legal responsibility. He's going to be hard-pressed to prove deadly force was necessary, unless the guy was armed.
Rapier108
Quote:

Curious on the highlighted text. Was it illegal for the kid to be carrying this gun? Because he was under age?
Yes, not old enough to possess a pistol.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
GeorgiAg
AG
BQ78 said:

That the locals asked the state for help and did not get what they asked for, the governor has blood on his hands. As I said he is "properly woke" now and asked the Feds to fix his mess but that doesn't relieve him of his initial FU. Now the party is going to eat him alive for doing what they absolutely did not want to happen, Trump coming to the rescue.
Agree. If the Gov did his job, wouldn't need 17 year olds defending your cities.

Kid was more of a man than the governor.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Here's a hard reality you learn ithe hood.
If someone says or shows they want to fight, you don't allow them to get close enough to act. If you wait to see what is going to happen (and he gets too close) you find yourself waking up and confused, possibly beaten to hell.
If an altercation is unavoidable you strike first when they get close enough to strike you.

Protect yours. Know the situation and the circumstances.
Don't learn the hard way.
FattyDelights
Fightin TX Aggie said:

I wouldn't tell the cops a god damned thing about private citizens taking matters into their own hands.Cops aren't doing jack **** to help.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
That is assault. Which you can defend yourself from.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
GeorgiAg said:

yeah, he was 17. Have to be 18 to open carry there.
he identified as 18
El Chupacabra
aggiehawg said:

No doubt the guy who was shot in the arm had a gun.

Nice mask, *******. Can't believe he isn't concerned about saving lives.

What's the spray can in his backpack?
GeorgiAg
Yukon Cornelius
AG
This is true. If someone threatens you, being within 21 feet of you is in the danger zone. I dont know wisconsin laws but in Texas you can use lethal force to protect yourself.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

In the same situation, a guy chasing me with a bag of unknown substance would get shot.
Especially knowing the history of what happens to those the enemy of this nation do not like (anyone who disagrees with them). Look what happend in Portland. Dude gets beat up and kicked in the back of the head, almost dying. Watch endless videos of people getting beat up by mobs of people. This whole Kenosha situation has by far surpassed all other Riots in terms of potential explosiveness. Weighing that into the equation, when mobs of people are chasing you with whatever, you have to think they are trying to end your life.
Prosperdick
AG
El Chupacabra said:

aggiehawg said:

No doubt the guy who was shot in the arm had a gun.

Nice mask, *******. Can't believe he isn't concerned about saving lives.

What's the spray can in his backpack?
Kid said he got pepper sprayed earlier, perhaps that's what it was.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Arm and hammer something. Looks like maybe saline spray.

El Chupacabra
aggiehawg said:

The only shoot I have some questions about is the first one. The video quality on the that one makes it a little difficult to see what (soon to be dead) red shirt guy had in his hands and what he threw at Rittenhouse.

As to the two others:

Fantastic. Last time he takes a skateboard to a gun fight.
FattyDelights
Nonregdrummer09 said:

This kid is a ****ing idiot he shouldn't have even been there. He deserves what is coming to him, as is often said on here, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

He wanted to pretend to be a big bad cop now he's going to jail for a long time.
Go away, dip***** The only people that are going to stand up to this mess are private citizens as the gov. federal, local, state and even the cops are just pointing fingers at each other.
ttu_85
MidnightMugdown said:

So no comment on why he shot a guy in the head who threw a bag at him?
Username and V status tell me this poster is kinda biased.
96ags
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

You do realize you can use a firearm for self defense if someone is threatening you with beating correct?

This is not correct. Please be careful when dispensing advice.
Are you saying that there are no cases where a firearm has been deemed justifiable self defense against an unarmed attacker?

A female would not be justified in using a gun against a large male attacker?
IndividualFreedom
What are the names of the two that were killed? Where are they from?
HeadGames
AG
GeorgiAg said:

https://www.findmugshots.com/arrests/gaige_p_grosskreutz_id_6236626.html

Interesting.

Yup, felony, had a Glock? Hmmmmmmm. Maybe he should be jailed too...
KPAG
AG
MY HEROS standing up to the anarchist scum !!!

It would appear that there are some 2nd Amendment supporters in Kenosha.....and well organized....

Today in the WILD WILD WEST, you are going to have to protect yourself...................

I hope this video goes viral and standing up to the anarchist scum becomes a trend...

FIGHT BACK OR DIE IT'S YOUR CHOICE

THE DEMS WANT TO TAKE YOUR GUNS; SO, YOU CAN'T PROTECT YOURSELF FROM ANARCHIST
agracer
AG
Aggie95 said:

so it was a 17 y/o kid that shot rioters? Was he just there to protect the area? What was his purpose of walking around armed?

I'm all for being armed and careful....I just questions someones judgement that goes into a rioting area.
It's been asked more than once and not really answered. A jury is going to consider that when/if this goes to court. WTF was a 17yr old in an area of a riot (where he went, on purpose, armed) to "defend property" which he did not own, or have any interest in.
combat wombat™
AG
WTF would someone come in for this crap? Stay home. Nevertheless, I think he was justified in the shootings. IMO, no rational person would call that anything other than self-defense. I am sorry, after everything we have seen about the behavior of these BLM and antifa mobs, if a mob is after you you really do have cause to fear for your life.
4stringAg
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Arm and hammer something. Looks like maybe saline spray.

Don't think this would be enough for the wound he had....
Marcus Brutus
El Chupacabra said:

aggiehawg said:

As to the two others:

Fantastic. Last time he takes a skateboard to a gun fight.

Did the skateboarder die?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.