Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,746 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No doubt the guy who was shot in the arm had a gun.

Yukon Cornelius
AG
Yep. He was kicked once in the head by a black guy, then hit in the head with a skateboard, then this guy pointed his gun at him.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

what do you think of the 'fleeing' accusation ? looking for a felony that will stick?
I don't know right now. It seems to me that the kid basically offered himself up to the cops at the scene. He's the one who called 911 and reported the first shooting and then was retreating to either where they told him to go or following the sounds of the sirens? Unclear what actually happened there.

Point being, if he offered himself up for arrest to the cops and they let him go, knowing he's from Illinois, I'm not see a fleeing charge, unless they told him to stay in Kenosha.

Too many unknowns.
samurai_science
BQ78 said:

You mean the governor who told the locals he wasn't sending them the national guard troops they asked for the day before?
Yes, Kenosha is also run by Democrats, just like the Governor.
agdad4x
and before all of that, some dude tried to give him a cocktail, one of those flaming kind
BQ78
AG
You mean the locals that asked the governor for more NG than he gave them, those locals?

The good news is the Governor finally got woke and asked Trump for help.
Prosperdick
AG
GeorgiAg said:

White supremacists kill whites? I thought that meant something different.

Please remember that the problem isn't just Joshua Potash. It's liberal idiocy. There's a whole system we need to take down. The system that radicalized this young man so thoroughly that he became a Marxist.
MidnightMugdown

Easy breakdown to show it was clearly not a Molotov, as many on here have reported. Kid showed up to a riot (dumb) with an illegally carried gun (even dumber) and got chased down. Not sure if you can prove some people chasing you in public with no evidence of weapons justifies deadly force, but I'm going to guess not. We also don't know why he is running in the video initially. I wouldn't be surprised if he's convicted on one of the charges.
samurai_science
BQ78 said:

You mean the locals that asked the governor for more NG than he gave them, those locals?

The good news is the Governor finally got woke and asked Trump for help.
Yes, I already said that. What are you getting at?
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
That guy's friend on Facebook isn't fairing too well in defending his friend. Lots of folks see through the crap.

Typical libs threatening the kid and withholding videos blah blah blah. They ignore what instigated it all, cocktail guy, the kid trying to call the police then being chased and attacked.

Also, guy who got his arm shot off painted the "defund the police" mural in a city. Ironic to say the least when he's screaming for a medic and had the police been allowed to perform their job he have his arm, or the use of it at least.
samurai_science
Kyle Rittenhouse should walk free in the end, but he needs to set up a fund to help pay his legal fees.

Bucketrunner
Did you miss the guy kneeling with a handgun?
Little Rock Ag
AG
MidnightMugdown said:

Easy breakdown to show it was clearly not a Molotov, as many on here have reported. Kid showed up to a riot (dumb) with an illegally carried gun (even dumber) and got chased down. Not sure if you can prove some people chasing you in public with no evidence of weapons justifies deadly force, but I'm going to guess not. We also don't know why he is running in the video initially. I wouldn't be surprised if he's convicted on one of the charges.
Uh, he was being attacked with a skateboard and another guy pulled a gun on him.
MidnightMugdown
So no comment on why he shot a guy in the head who threw a bag at him?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
MidnightMugdown said:

speaking of dumb...
Haileno40
The biggest group of victims in the world. Spent the last six month rioting, destroying property, assaulting and intimidating people and threatening even more violence. Then they cry foul when a few unorganized groups decided they have had enough.

Heck, that NAFC militia shot three of their own on accident just marching not too long ago, they keep saying and acting like they really want to get some sh*t started but always go back to being victims when just a few push back. It's absolutely comical.

And to note, the businesses they destroy and people they intimidate and assault have zero to do with why they are pissed.
Amarillo Slim
AG
ec2004 said:

Why do people repeat stuff like this? It is actually another day in Donald Trump's America.

This is a horrible situation and current leadership clearly doesn't know how to handle it. But blaming it on Joe Biden doesn't sense.

People say the coronavirus will magically disappear after Election Day, but my guess is that it will be these riots that subside.

And for the record, I'm in favor of more armed resistance to the mob - just not the faulty logic that blames it on Joe Biden.
edited to delete post because as I read along see many already called you out on your comments.
"Real happiness comes not from getting what we desire; but celebrating what we have."
aggiehawg
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Yep. He was kicked once in the head by a black guy, then hit in the head with a skateboard, then this guy pointed his gun at him.
If he suffered a concussion from the two attacks, that might go to his loss of control defense, at least as to the skateboard shoot and the Paramedic guy he shot in the arm, not center mass.

As I've said before Wisconsin's murder laws are pretty screwy and hard to understand if you don't practice there to see them in action.
HeadGames
AG
MidnightMugdown said:

What's he suppose to do? Let the guy beat him up and take his gun? You can clearly see him being chased by the reincarnation of Napoleon. The midget was obviously dumb enough to fight a guy with a gun. Darwin Award.
bmks270
AG
MidnightMugdown said:

The man literally pleaded to be shot.
"Shoot me *****! Shoot me *****!" He cried out in a rage. Unfulfilled, he later is recorded pursuing the armed teenager.

Do you blame the one who asked or the one who delivered?
samurai_science
MidnightMugdown said:

It was a nice shot, and we need more of it.
AgBQ-00
AG
You do realize you can use a firearm for self defense if someone is threatening you with beating correct? We do not know what he threw at him. It is possible it was a MC that failed to break. It is possible it is a bag with something in it. We don't know. What we do know is before this the deceased was being very threatening and provocative and the guy with the gun was withdrawing and leaving. Giving chase and throwing stuff at someone pretty much opens you up to being shot.
Little Rock Ag
AG
I suspect a jury will clear this kid, even if the charges themselves continue to stick or are downgraded.
hbtheduce
AG
MidnightMugdown said:

No comment on why a guy throwing things at you, an continuing to charge you, should be allowed to reach your person and presumable continue the assault? Is the 17 year old required to let the grown man assault him after retreating 50 yards?
GeorgiAg
AG
Lots of smoke out there about the arm-shot guy being a felon. Can't verify though.

Prosperdick
AG
MidnightMugdown said:

You really think he threw a plastic grocery bag at him and that's why he was shot in the head? Just take a minute, step back from your keyboard and examine your life choices that led you to believe this little fairy tale.

I'm not saying it WAS a molotov cocktail but if you really think the bald guy dropping the n-word in earlier videos just innocently threw a bag at the kid so he shot him in the head you are a complete and utter moron.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
This kid is a ****ing idiot he shouldn't have even been there. He deserves what is coming to him, as is often said on here, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

He wanted to pretend to be a big bad cop now he's going to jail for a long time.
hbtheduce
AG
If the dem DA wanted to look "tough on the anarchy", he should have gone after the kid on weapons charges, curfew charges, and maybe a dash of endangerment.

Murder 1 is absurd.
GeorgiAg
AG
https://www.findmugshots.com/arrests/gaige_p_grosskreutz_id_6236626.html

Interesting.
hbtheduce
AG
Prosperdick said:

MidnightMugdown said:

You really think he threw a plastic grocery bag at him and that's why he was shot in the head? Just take a minute, step back from your keyboard and examine your life choices that led you to believe this little fairy tale.

I'm not saying it WAS a molotov cocktail but if you really think the bald guy dropping the n-word in earlier videos just innocently threw a bag at the kid so he shot him in the head you are a complete and utter moron.

He didn't get shot for throwing a bag. He got shot for chasing, throwing the bag, then continuing to charge a minor armed with a rifle with pretty clear intent to violently assault him.
MidnightMugdown
Most likely yes. You're not allowed to shoot people for chasing you. I don't know about Wisconsin's laws, but that's not a valid legal defense in most places, and there's a good chance he will go to jail for it.
End Of Message
AG
Nonregdrummer09 said:

This kid is a ****ing idiot he shouldn't have even been there. He deserves what is coming to him, as is often said on here, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

He wanted to pretend to be a big bad cop now he's going to jail for a long time.
victim blaming

bmks270
AG
Nonregdrummer09 said:

He was playing with fire and got burned, but no he didn't deserve to be attacked by angry rioters or to be charged with an offense for preserving himself.
agdad4x
what was in the bag? Piss, acid, gasoline (to be followed by a match) ?

In the same situation, a guy chasing me with a bag of unknown substance would get shot.
AgBQ-00
AG
Nonregdrummer09 said:

And for a top five dumbest take on the events of the day I give you this.^

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.