Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,681 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
NE PA Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
iluvpoker said:

JB99 said:

iluvpoker said:

redsquirrelAG said:

iluvpoker said:

This isn't the America that I grew up in. Trump needs to figure out how to control this better. If we keep letting these sparks fly around our country, then we will have a coast to coast wildfire engulf the USA. STOP the nightly riots!

This isn't on Trump. This is on the side that won't condemn this. Stop being obtuse and irrational.

Stop being stupid. He is president of all states, not just red states. There are people who voted for him living in these cities. Quit expecting the dumbocrats to do the right thing.

Those people elected their incompetent local leaders.

There are plenty of citizens who DID NOT vote for the Dumbocrats! Would you have the same let it burn attitude if the mob burned down Houston, DFW, Austin and San Antonio? Those are run by Dumbocrats! Should all these citizens be subjected to lawlessness just to satisfy your stick your head in the sand philosophy?

You clearly have no understanding of our federal system, or you're trolling. Which is it?
Pookers
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

guy is a spook
High likelihood of it.
ballchain
BrotherChad
AG
JB99 said:

iluvpoker said:

JB99 said:

iluvpoker said:

redsquirrelAG said:

iluvpoker said:

This isn't the America that I grew up in. Trump needs to figure out how to control this better. If we keep letting these sparks fly around our country, then we will have a coast to coast wildfire engulf the USA. STOP the nightly riots!

This isn't on Trump. This is on the side that won't condemn this. Stop being obtuse and irrational.

Stop being stupid. He is president of all states, not just red states. There are people who voted for him living in these cities. Quit expecting the dumbocrats to do the right thing.

There are plenty of citizens who DID NOT vote for the Dumbocrats! Would you have the same let it burn attitude if the mob burned down Houston, DFW, Austin and San Antonio? Those are run by Dumbocrats! Should all these citizens be subjected to lawlessness just to satisfy your stick your head in the sand philosophy?

We don't love in a dictatorship. Local and State government have to ask federal for help. Are ypu that dense? Wake the **** up
Did Lincoln follow every single law to preserve the Union? Is the Left following or enforcing the law? They're only enforcing the law on the right, while letting their own run free. Think outside the box here. The law is not going to win this war.

Whatever it takes to preserve the Union must prevail.
iluvpoker
JB99 said:

iluvpoker said:

JB99 said:

iluvpoker said:

redsquirrelAG said:

iluvpoker said:

We don't love in a dictatorship. Local and State government have to ask federal for help. Are ypu that dense? Wake the **** up

Wanting law and order means I want a dictatorship? Only on Texags is such stupid logic posted and starred.

Trump does EOs every week for things less important than law and order.
Ag4coal
This is ****ing nuts
jrdaustin
AG
So why is NBC reporting that police are "looking for the shooter"? He immediately turned himself in to police.
ballchain
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Guy has been at many different places protesting.

nu awlins ag
AG
ballchain said:

Interesting leads...

1. At least one of the armed individuals was also at a Virginia protest.
2. Some of the armed individuals are Pro-BLM
3. Some may have advocated for attacking police stations, but not regular businesses

I'm shocked to see so many doctors, lawyers, economists etc. in one place.
HeadGames
AG
Guy gets shot protesting the police, dies. "Someone call the police!!"
iluvpoker
aginlakeway said:

iluvpoker said:

JB99 said:

iluvpoker said:

redsquirrelAG said:

iluvpoker said:

So do you want the POTUS to be able to take over cities and states? He was criticized for trying to do that.

Why do you care more about criticism from fake news than doing what is right?
ABATTBQ11
AG
ballchain said:

AgBQ-00 said:

would not be surprised if that arm is gone this morning from mid upper arm down. At least they don't rely on ether anymore for sedation
He's gone full lefty.

Wow... That's savage
BanderaAg956
iluvpoker said:

JB99 said:

iluvpoker said:

redsquirrelAG said:

iluvpoker said:

YES, majority rule, if the majority wants anarchy, give it to them with both barrels! Everyone learns from failure, it just takes liberals 5-10 decades to learn!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Dr. Teeth
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Trump needs to show the country what a law and order president is all about.
No, he needs to go on national television and tell the American people that when local governments that possess the authority to keep the peace refuse to do so, the importance of the second amendment becomes crystal clear.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Most of the protesters werent from the town.
AgBQ-00
AG
ballchain said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

guy is a spook
My take as well. Still looking for answers on legality of those crossing State lines with arms and joining protests. Perhaps being protection - and not protester - is one defense, but seems kinda sketchy to be bouncing around the country like this guy did.
I think the guy that did the shooting and the guy showing up in all the pics is a different dude. yellow bandana is the guy in all the pics. the guy who defended himself is not that guy
ABATTBQ11
AG
ballchain said:

Permanently damaged arm guy was also armed.

Disarmed guy was armed.. or something like that.

You are killing it on this thread
taxpreparer
AG
iluvpoker said:

AlexNguyen said:

iluvpoker said:

This is the America we have so long as Democratic politicians refuse to enforce law and order in their cities and states. They are the ones that are in charge of their areas, not Trump. The people you should be angry at are the mayor and the governor, but they have a D by their name, so people like you will gloss over their failings and deflect to the President. Sad.

STOP being stupid. I am angry with the Dumbocrats!!!! But expecting the enemy to solve our problems doesn't seem smart.
i don't think many of us expect the Democrats to solve the problem. However, one way to solve the problem is show their apathy for the situation and turn voters against them. Expecting the president to break the law to solve the problem creates too many other problems and gives those responsible an out. too often, presidents use their "pen and phone" to dictate their wishes instead of using their "bully pulpit to sway congress and voters.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
Dr. Teeth
AG
jrdaustin said:

So why is NBC reporting that police are "looking for the shooter"? He immediately turned himself in to police.
Trump should issue an immediate pardon, and let it be known that he will do so in all cases in which there is video evidence showing that the shooting was in self defense.
erudite
agracer said:

ballchain said:

It appears they've doxxed the shooter on Twitter (I won't do that here), and it appears he is:

1. Very young (early 20's, tops)
2. Very "Blue Lives Matter"
3. Proudly displays his AR-15 platform rifle
4. Likely not from Kenosha, or WI
5. May be an EMT
6. May have been in some sort of law enforcement type program for youths/young people

ETA: It appears he and a group of other armed individuals were on rooftops a la Rooftop Koreans, but came down into the crowds for whatever reason.

The shooter described himself as an EMT and offered assistance to injured protesters.

Then why would he be there armed? It seems he may be on shaky legal ground of "defending a business" that's not his. The prosecution will paint him as a vigilante looking for trouble, not some hero defending innocents.

Even if he did, there's a chance of the Jury asserting it's inalienable right.
This is a forerunner to the whole nullification issue that popped up right before the civil war.
DifferenceMaker Ag
It is past time for Trump to invoke emergency powers and end this nationwide. This has to stop now, and the vast majority would support it. Soon, the blood will be on everyone's hands.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Dr. Teeth said:

jrdaustin said:

Trump should issue an immediate pardon, and let it be known that he will do so in all cases in which there is video evidence showing that the shooting was in self defense.
trump can't pardon for state and local crimes
waitwhat?
I'm genuinely shocked the police let him continue walking for so long. Once he was in front of the gas station I would have put the gun down and hands up and just stopped and waited.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Yukon Cornelius
AG
The guy who got his bicep shot off pulled his gun on the guy with the AR after his buddy tried to hit him with a skate board AFTER the guy with the AR got kicked by a black guy who ran off.
ballchain
thirdcoast
AG
SLAM said:

aggiedata said:

Where were the police? This guy needed help.

Under orders from the state to arrest anyone trying to protect themselves against the mob and to protect the mob itself. You cannot rely on the police at all in these situations.

That last tweet videographer

TexasAggie_02
AG
ballchain said:

AgBQ-00 said:

I think the guy that did the shooting and the guy showing up in all the pics is a different dude. yellow bandana is the guy in all the pics. the guy who defended himself is not that guy
I never believed the yellow face diaper guy to be the shooter, but he is at multiple protests around the country. Could be random, could be a planted spook.
you'd think that someone undercover would change their wardrobe at each event, considering the amount of cameras everywhere
ballchain
ABATTBQ11
AG
ballchain said:

AgBQ-00 said:

I never believed the yellow face diaper guy to be the shooter, but he is at multiple protests around the country. Could be random, could be a planted spook.

Could be a paid/unpaid volunteer with nothing better to do
flashplayer
AG
UnderTheHillAg said:

No dumbass that's not what I meant. I fully support their ability to defend themselves. What I meant is that every republican can say that none of this **** should be happening and that the cops should be dealing with this (even though they aren't). The democrats don't even comment and act like nothing is going on, or just refer to "peaceful protests".

Well that's clearly not what the words you posted stated. So how about you edit your original post I quoted instead of name calling someone who clearly is on your side of the street as far as this is concerned.
ttu_85
Aggiebrewer said:

What have we become?
A people under attack and are now defending themselves since gov and the media will not do their jobs.
ballchain
AlexNguyen
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

It is past time for Trump to invoke emergency powers and end this nationwide. This has to stop now, and the vast majority would support it. Soon, the blood will be on everyone's hands.
That would be a terrible idea. We have a federal form of government not a dictatorship. I'm already sick of all the officials in Texas assuming emergency powers for COVID-19. There is no way anyone really wants the US President to do something like enforce curfews and martial law in sections of the country.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
HAS ANYONE WATCHED THE VIDEO?
1. He was being chased.
2. Falls down.
3. Mob attacks.
4. Black man kicks him in the head from behind.
5. Skateboard guy hits him in head with skateboard, then tries to grab his AR. Gets shot in chest.
6. The other dude pulls a pistol on him while hes on the ground, Gets shot too in the arm.
7. The guy gets up and leaves.

100% self defense and is alive and safe today because of his 2A right.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.