Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,792 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
cisgenderedAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do you recall all the outrage not 3 weeks ago for federal enforcement in Portland? Trump was "literally Hitler", again.

The Governor is primarily responsible. Any action from Feds outside of federal jurisdiction is a problem until it's requested.
fixer
looks like his finger is still on trigger too.

****ing dip**** all the way around.

guy learned the true lesson behind "eff around and find out"

2 things happen.

more of this direct action by armed citizens quell the rioting.

or the commie ****s come back with more force and situation deteriorates.
AlexNguyen
iluvpoker said:

AlexNguyen said:

iluvpoker said:

This isn't the America that I grew up in. Trump needs to figure out how to control this better. If we keep letting these sparks fly around our country, then we will have a coast to coast wildfire engulf the USA. STOP the nightly riots!
This is the America we have so long as Democratic politicians refuse to enforce law and order in their cities and states. They are the ones that are in charge of their areas, not Trump. The people you should be angry at are the mayor and the governor, but they have a D by their name, so people like you will gloss over their failings and deflect to the President. Sad.

STOP being stupid. I am angry with the Dumbocrats!!!! But expecting the enemy to solve our problems doesn't seem smart.
I think being stupid is being mad and lashing out at the president who offered 500 National Guard soldiers but was turned down by the Dem governor.

But you do you, Chief.
iluvpoker
cisgenderedAggie said:

Do you recall all the outrage not 3 weeks ago for federal enforcement in Portland? Trump was "literally Hitler", again.

The Governor is primarily responsible. Any action from Feds outside of federal jurisdiction is a problem until it's requested.

I don't care about outrage from the left or anything fake news has to say! Do you?

Let's bring law and order to our country. Quit expecting the left to do it.
ballchain
JB99
AG
iluvpoker said:

redsquirrelAG said:

iluvpoker said:

This isn't the America that I grew up in. Trump needs to figure out how to control this better. If we keep letting these sparks fly around our country, then we will have a coast to coast wildfire engulf the USA. STOP the nightly riots!

This isn't on Trump. This is on the side that won't condemn this. Stop being obtuse and irrational.

Stop being stupid. He is president of all states, not just red states. There are people who voted for him living in these cities. Quit expecting the dumbocrats to do the right thing.

Those people elected their incompetent local leaders.
flashplayer
AG
UnderTheHillAg said:

Every republican in America would condemn both the rioters and the folks trying to play cop if asked. No democrat would condemn these rioters, and they never have.

Um, the folks trying to play cop haven't done anything wrong by and large. Your assumption is false. Most of us support their right to defend their territory with deadly force from the feral thugs.
agracer
AG
ballchain said:

It appears they've doxxed the shooter on Twitter (I won't do that here), and it appears he is:

1. Very young (early 20's, tops)
2. Very "Blue Lives Matter"
3. Proudly displays his AR-15 platform rifle
4. Likely not from Kenosha, or WI
5. May be an EMT
6. May have been in some sort of law enforcement type program for youths/young people

ETA: It appears he and a group of other armed individuals were on rooftops a la Rooftop Koreans, but came down into the crowds for whatever reason.

The shooter described himself as an EMT and offered assistance to injured protesters.

Then why would he be there armed? It seems he may be on shaky legal ground of "defending a business" that's not his. The prosecution will paint him as a vigilante looking for trouble, not some hero defending innocents.
MaxPower
AlexNguyen said:

iluvpoker said:

This is the America we have so long as Democratic politicians refuse to enforce law and order in their cities and states. They are the ones that are in charge of their areas, not Trump. The people you should be angry at are the mayor and the governor, but they have a D by their name, so people like you will gloss over their failings and deflect to the President. Sad.
Trump could just unilaterally send in the national guard. Of course that would just cause other problems. It's really no win when you don't have local leadership committed to the law and order cause. In many ways it would be similar to overthrowing a foreign regime without a clear local leader ready to step in.
AgBQ-00
AG
ballchain said:

And then he starts to attack the guy with the rifle again. Matter of a picture not capturing all of what happened
UnderTheHillAg
No dumbass that's not what I meant. I fully support their ability to defend themselves. What I meant is that every republican can say that none of this **** should be happening and that the cops should be dealing with this (even though they aren't). The democrats don't even comment and act like nothing is going on, or just refer to "peaceful protests".
Yukon Cornelius
AG
He tried. The governor said no.
ballchain
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
As a bystander who got hit by a stray taser when a big fight broke out at a concert, your dad's advice was good. Hell, I was actually following it and leaving the area and got zapped
fixer
AgBQ-00 said:

ballchain said:

And then he starts to attack the guy with the rifle again. Matter of a picture not capturing all of what happened
The stupid media will run with that image they found after combing through 0.01 second image captures.

TRADUCTOR
He was armed to protect himself and as video shows, he has done so.

Best if he negotiate his current situation and get right back out to help protecting other citizens business in need.
cisgenderedAggie
iluvpoker said:

cisgenderedAggie said:

I don't care about outrage from the left or anything fake news has to say! Do you?

Let's bring law and order to our country. Quit expecting the left to do it.

As much as I hate to say it, yes I do care. Until the media gets is willing to display in an honest and even-handed fashion what is driving this madness, I'm increasingly becoming of the mind that they should be left to destroy themselves, and the rest of us should consider building barriers to keep them away from us. I think Trump should state this too. MN, WA, WI, OR, IL, CA...all to be treated as failed states until their leadership requests federal assistance in restoring order.

The madness and people's revulsion to it is probably the best chance of not voting for more. I don't want to see necessary restoration of order framed as police brutality.
AlexNguyen
MaxPower said:

AlexNguyen said:

iluvpoker said:

Trump could just unilaterally send in the national guard. Of course that would just cause other problems. It's really no win when you don't have local leadership committed to the law and order cause. In many ways it would be similar to overthrowing a foreign regime without a clear local leader ready to step in.
Correct. We see the no-win situation Trump is in as evidenced by an irrational poster just above. I think he is doing this correctly, letting the local and state officials "control" the situation on the ground but offer them every support he can. They just need to accept it (yeah, I know the Democrats really think letting the riots and violence happen is important instead of supressing it and being accused of more police brutality) instead of falling to their terminal TDS.

Trump can always step in if things get more out of hand than it already has. WI voted for this. It's unfortunate and I hate seeing this too.
ballchain
jrdaustin
AG
iluvpoker said:

AlexNguyen said:

iluvpoker said:

STOP being stupid. I am angry with the Dumbocrats!!!! But expecting the enemy to solve our problems doesn't seem smart.

We are a country of laws, rather than of men. Trump understands that, regardless of how the MSM seeks to portray him. If Trump circumvents law to deal with the rioters, be becomes exactly what the MSM accuses him of being.

This isn't hard. The solution is not to ask Trump to further erode the rule of law to deal with the rioters. The solution is to VOTE in November.
agracer
AG
ballchain said:

Which is why I asked: https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3133083/replies/57232326
Anyone want to take a crack at answering? Really seems like this kid is going to be in a lot of trouble, esp. if he's from out of state and not just another city in WI.
P.U.T.U
AG
The guy he shot had a pistol in his hand, you can see it in some pictures that shows the wound to his arm. He was still holding onto it which is why the police had to secure the scene before he got medical attention.
TRADUCTOR
AgBQ-00 said:

ballchain said:

lol, that arm, hand up to deceive is so gone.
iluvpoker
JB99 said:

iluvpoker said:

redsquirrelAG said:

iluvpoker said:

This isn't on Trump. This is on the side that won't condemn this. Stop being obtuse and irrational.

Stop being stupid. He is president of all states, not just red states. There are people who voted for him living in these cities. Quit expecting the dumbocrats to do the right thing.

There are plenty of citizens who DID NOT vote for the Dumbocrats! Would you have the same let it burn attitude if the mob burned down Houston, DFW, Austin and San Antonio? Those are run by Dumbocrats! Should all these citizens be subjected to lawlessness just to satisfy your stick your head in the sand philosophy?
P.U.T.U
AG
ballchain said:

Interesting leads...

1. At least one of the armed individuals was also at a Virginia protest.
2. Some of the armed individuals are Pro-BLM
3. Some may have advocated for attacking police stations, but not regular businesses

Someone needs to call the fashion police on that guy, but seriously who tucks their jeans into their boots like that?
Bird Poo
AG
iluvpoker said:

JB99 said:

iluvpoker said:

redsquirrelAG said:

iluvpoker said:

There are plenty of citizens who DID NOT vote for the Dumbocrats! Would you have the same let it burn attitude if the mob burned down Houston, DFW, Austin and San Antonio? Those are run by Dumbocrats! Should all these citizens be subjected to lawlessness just to satisfy your stick your head in the sand philosophy?
Blame Trump for the riots. Blame him for going in and "stopping" the riots.

Am I doing this right?
hbtheduce
AG
There was a whole group of armed citizens, and weirdly the only one who discharged his weapon was the one repeatedly attacked. Strange...
Yukon Cornelius
AG
guy is a spook
Rattler12
ballchain said:

Catching one in the chest will make you drop your skateboard everytime. Who brings a skate board to a gunfight?t
AgBQ-00
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

guy is a spook
Had not thought of that. He very well could be.
JB99
AG
iluvpoker said:

JB99 said:

iluvpoker said:

redsquirrelAG said:

iluvpoker said:

We don't love in a dictatorship. Local and State government have to ask federal for help. Are ypu that dense? Wake the **** up
FCBlitz
Fightin TX Aggie said:

1. No one should cheer this loss of life. Even if it is self-defense, it is still tragic.

2. This is on the WI governor for not stopping the riots. When there is no law enforcement, there is anarchy, and this is the result of anarchy.

I do know.....I did enjoy hearing someone scream for medic.....MEdic........MEDIC!!!!!

What a dumb ass. He could have been home eating a steak and enjoying life. Live by the act of oppression die by the act of retaliation.

If it is the Wild Wild West the left is looking for then they are starting to find it.
Thunder18
AG
Man the guy who got shot in the arm had his whole bicep blown off
aginlakeway
AG
iluvpoker said:

JB99 said:

iluvpoker said:

redsquirrelAG said:

iluvpoker said:

So do you want the POTUS to be able to take over cities and states? He was criticized for trying to do that.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
AgBQ-00
AG
would not be surprised if that arm is gone this morning from mid upper arm down. At least they don't rely on ether anymore for sedation

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.