Dude shoots attacking rioters

143,813 Views | 1321 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by will25u
Maroon Dawn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another day in Biden's America

And yet our Libs and Concerned Moderates have no problem voting for the party actively encouraging and allowing riots, looting and murder
GeorgiAg
AG
This is disgusting. Shoot them all.

GeorgiAg
AG
GeorgiAg
AG
Canyon99
AG
Not to make light of the situation but it's comical to hear these *******s yelling for the medic as if they are on the field of battle. They've played to many video games and hold themselves as soldiers. Not even close, folks.
aginlakeway
AG
So basically a gunfight between looters and people defending property/businesses?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
ec2004
AG
Why do people repeat stuff like this? It is actually another day in Donald Trump's America.

This is a horrible situation and current leadership clearly doesn't know how to handle it. But blaming it on Joe Biden doesn't sense.

People say the coronavirus will magically disappear after Election Day, but my guess is that it will be these riots that subside.

And for the record, I'm in favor of more armed resistance to the mob - just not the faulty logic that blames it on Joe Biden.
FbgTxAg
AG
These protectors need to study up on the LA Koreans.
Ciboag96
Attack anyone who gets in your way, including police and medics

Call for police and medics when your consequences of your behavior are realized.

Logic is not a strong suit with this ****ing idiots
azul_rain
There's a video of him walking up to cops giving them a hand signal, ( looked like a wave then turned his hand outward with four fingers up) anybody know what that means
Clown_World
ec2004 said:

Why do people repeat stuff like this? It is actually another day in Donald Trump's America.

This is a horrible situation and current leadership clearly doesn't know how to handle it. But blaming it on Joe Biden doesn't sense.

People say the coronavirus will magically disappear after Election Day, but my guess is that it will be these riots that subside.

And for the record, I'm in favor of more armed resistance to the mob - just not the faulty logic that blames it on Joe Biden.

Exactly what percentage of the Antifa/BLM vote do you expect Donald Trump to receive in November?

If You listen to the media: Trump does nothing and it's a "lack of leadership". Trump sends in the Feds and he is a "Fascist".

The rioters and looters are all Democrats. They have been given cover by Democrat politicians and the Democrat media. Joe Biden is the Democrat nominee. You may not like the fact that this behavior is getting hung around Biden's neck but that is WAYYY more appropriate than what the media has tried to pin on Trump for 3+ years.
CNN is the enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
La migra52
hedge said:

There's a video of him walking up to cops giving them a hand signal, ( looked like a wave then turned his hand outward with four fingers up) anybody know what that means

Sounds like code 4, or "everything is good".
redsquirrelAG
AG
ec2004 said:

You are incredibly dense. The left is advocating this not condemning it. Get your head out of your ass. Wake the **** up
Prosperdick
AG
ec2004 said:

When Democratically controlled cities refuse Trump's offer of National Guard assistance, instruct their police officers to stand down, and openly discuss plans to defund the police, or as Biden says, redirect funds, I would say it's a sneak preview of Biden's America.

Laying this at the feet of Trump is ridiculous and although pinning it on Biden isn't entirely fair the fact remains those cities with bottom to top Democrats closely align with Joe.
SLAM
ec2004 said:

These are communists, they have nothing to do with Trump.
azul_rain
Is this dude a cop ?
Wrighty
AG
Fightin TX Aggie said:

Here is the timeline that is emerging.

1. A group of guys goes out into the riot area armed, to protect property

No surprise that major consequences followed.
UnderTheHillAg
They scatter like roaches once someone shoots...typical.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
GeorgiAg said:

I hear "get his azz" then shots fired and the cockroaches scatter.
Works for me.
FriscoKid
AG
This is what it looks like when a civil society breaks down.
DevilD77
AG
Wrighty said:

Fightin TX Aggie said:

So people don;t have the right to protect their businesses?
TxTarpon
The Purge!
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
TxTarpon
Biden's Amerika
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
Muy
AG
These anarchists are the worst this country has to offer, and those leaders who support them. If you wake up every afternoon gearing up to go riot, threaten and harm innocent people and businesses, please do us all a favor and just kill yourself.
hbtheduce
AG
DevilD77 said:

Wrighty said:

Fightin TX Aggie said:

So people don;t have the right to protect their businesses?

The legality of protecting other people's businesses seems shaky to me. But this dude was getting repeatedly attacked from the video I've seen.

1st dude threw a freaking Molotov at him. Continues to charge.
Then a group of idiots try to pounce on him as he flees towards the police.

This dude is borderline crazy for going to this thing alone. But like I've said in other threads. I'm out of ****s to give for these BLM riots.
UnderTheHillAg
Should've shot more of them. The working and middle class in this country are fed up. They would take up arms and start handling these rioters on their own if they knew that they weren't gonna go to jail like any of these thugs.
RyanAg08
AG
ec2004 said:

You and the five people who starred your post need a lesson in figurative speech. No, Joe Biden isn't in charge of anything, but, as the democratic presidential nominee, he is the face of the party that is responsible.
javajaws
AG
There need to be more consequences like this for these anarchists. If the government wont protect us we'll have to do it ourselves.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
ballchain
Tbone
S
ec2004 said:

Has Biden...or ANY Democrat leader condemned the violence and the rioting, the looting, the assault? No. Not one of them.
Its happening in DEMOCRAT cities and states across the nation. DEMOCRAT Mayors and city councils response? To defund police.
Democrat GOVERNORS response is to turn away Trumps offer to send in federal assistance.

Wake up. These are liberals rioting in the streets and liberal leadership is encouraging it.
[img]http://www.iabeef.org/cmimages/iowabc/beefmonth/2011t-bone_newsprintsm.jpg[/img]
akm91
AG
Once again, it's the idiot white libs that make up the majority of these rioters.
redsquirrelAG
AG
ballchain said:

It appears they've doxxed the shooter on Twitter (I won't do that here), and it appears he is:

1. Very young (early 20's, tops)
2. Very "Blue Lives Matter"
3. Proudly displays his AR-15 platform rifle
4. Likely not from Kenosha, or WI
5. May be an EMT
6. May have been in some sort of law enforcement type program for youths/young people

Sounds like a fantastic individual and outstanding Patriot.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Name the two cities where a mob of "protesters" rush up to a person and get killed ?

Survey Says !!
-Austin and Kenosha
MaxPower
I don't recall a time in human history where people run up to attack an armed person who has already demonstrated a willingness to use it. Do they think this is Call of Duty and they will just spawn elsewhere?

As a parent, I have empathy for what is mostly kids or young adults getting shot. They often fall pray to bad ideas and causes. This is a tragedy. The people talking the talk but not walking the walk in this "movement" are who I'd like to see held to account, not low level kids being used as their pawns and paying the ultimate price.
ProgN
Fightin TX Aggie said:

Here is the first encounter with the first guy who got shot. He is the white guy at the end who demands "shoot me, n*gg*r!"

Ask and ye shall receive Lefty.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.