McCain Family Ain't Done Giving Us The Shaft !!

7,413 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by annie88
Captain Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't care about Cindy McCain

Kasich, Romney, Schmidt, Rick Wilson, et al can EAD

And yes, John McCain sucked bigly as a Senator
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
Captain Pablo said:

Don't care about Cindy McCain

Kasich, Romney, Schmidt, Rick Wilson, et al can EAD

And yes, John McCain sucked bigly as a Senator
Kozmozag
McCain was a rat.
Removed:09182020
AG
I for one embrace a full scale attack by the Trump supporters of McCain and his legacy, including his family, as often as possible. In fact, I would love the DNC to amplify these attacks in the Arizona media markets.
30wedge
mazag08 said:

C@LAg said:

bad Tanya is back.

She never left.
I hope she has a great evening!
Gilligan
AG
Malibu said:

I for one embrace a full scale attack by the Trump supporters of McCain and his legacy, including his family, as often as possible. In fact, I would love the DNC to amplify these attacks in the Arizona media markets.
His wife and daughter will eventually be nothing but wealthy do nothings. Their time will pass. The daughter has a pretty loud mouth, but I say ignore them into oblivion.
Ag with kids
AG
What does it matter if his widow speaks?

She's not McCain so who knows what her politics are and have been? Did they have to be
Republican merely because she was married to one?

Maybe she's been a lifelong Democrat that just supported her husband...
mustang1234
another reason for Term Limits. I respect McCain for his service but after 35 years in the Senate, he was also part of the problem
ABATTBQ87
AG
?1521578278

Democrats reaction:

SUag
AG
Malibu said:

Ellis Wyatt
Malibu said:

Me, too. McCain was no conservative, and he routinely fought against his own party with much more vigor than he ever fought democrats. If I didn't know any better, I would think he was actually part of the uniparty swamp.

It's great that he is no longer around to fight conservatives and republicans. Too bad his family can't shut up for once.
annie88
AG
Owlagdad said:

Don't think folks on either side really give a continental about what she does.
I don't know don't, or her fat daughter either.
annie88
AG
Malibu said:

So let me get this straight straight, you loathe Trump for many things including his infidelity, but you had no problem with the McCain blowing off his first wife and having an affair with Cindy. You don't care that at the end of his career McCain became a full on traitor to his party but now is a hero to the left when all the time before they completely ran him down. It's really hard to keep up with with what outrages you guys.

The left is really weird about their in-and-out villains-turned-heroes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.