McCain Family Ain't Done Giving Us The Shaft !!

7,420 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by annie88
Tanya 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
C@LAg said:

bad Tanya is back.
I have never been good on this board.

McCain experienced something 99% of this board never did.

I am not going to trash his wife for speaking at the DNC when the POTUS trashed her husband for years.

Saxsoon
AG
Tanya 93 said:

C@LAg said:

bad Tanya is back.
I have never been good on this board.

McCain experienced something 99% of this board never did.

I am not going to trash his wife for speaking at the DNC when the POTUS trashed her husband for years.

Agreed.
Mister Mystery Guest
F that whole mccain family and the Bushes too.
Stumpknocker
McCain gave Obammer the keys to the White House. Don't miss him one bit!

Layne Staley
AG
John McCain didn't leave this world on his own terms. - Q

others have said it as well...
aggiehawg
AG
Burdizzo said:

aggiehawg said:

Burdizzo said:

aggiehawg said:

I remember my Grandma telling me that you could tell what God thought about money by the people he gave it to.

Cindy McCain is an example of that.

God didn't give her that money. The taxpayers did
She's an heiress. Her Dad gave her that money.

Quote:

He founded Hensley & Co. in 1955. Headquartered in Phoenix, it grew to become one of the largest Anheuser-Busch beer distributorships in the nation. One of Arizona's richest men at the time of his death, Hensley was the father of Cindy Hensley McCain and the father-in-law of United States Senator and 2000 and 2008 presidential candidate John McCain.
wiki but true.

My bad.

Beer distributor = high demand product with extreme regulation and barriers to entry.
Not when he got into the biz. Those came later to protect people like him. Point being Cindy was in the lucky gene pool, same as McCain.
Tanya 93
aggiehawg said:

Burdizzo said:

aggiehawg said:

Burdizzo said:

aggiehawg said:

I remember my Grandma telling me that you could tell what God thought about money by the people he gave it to.

Quote:

He founded Hensley & Co. in 1955. Headquartered in Phoenix, it grew to become one of the largest Anheuser-Busch beer distributorships in the nation. One of Arizona's richest men at the time of his death, Hensley was the father of Cindy Hensley McCain and the father-in-law of United States Senator and 2000 and 2008 presidential candidate John McCain.
wiki but true.

My bad.

Beer distributor = high demand product with extreme regulation and barriers to entry.
Not when he got into the biz. Those came later to protect people like him. Point being Cindy was in the lucky gene pool, same as McCain.
So was Trump.
Blackhorse83
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Gilligan said:

Tailgate88 said:

One day the truth about McCain will come out and then hopefully his wife and daughter will shut their pie holes.

McCain only became a pilot because of his family name. He killed five American servicemen being an unqualified dewsh.

He's a disgrace.
How many years were you a POW?

That is the most tiresome and disingenuous statement consistently used to defend John McCain. Military service does not make you virtuous neither does being a PW. His political life significantly overspent the honorable(using that term loosely) service he may have had.
Scouts Out
policywonk98
AG
Having worked within a McCain disciples branch of politics. Let me just confirm that the distance between the political philosophy of McCain and the Democrat party is the distance between the a, s, and s on a qwerty keyboard.
notex
AG
The whole clan ranks way behind Benedict Arnold or the Rosenbergs, or Aldrich Ames in traitors to the republic.

I don't have any hesitance to say I am absolutely thrilled he is dead. He, Jeff Flake, that guy from Ohio, and Mitt Romney represent everything wrong with the GOP.
titan
S

It has to be recognized, she has more cause than most for such tit-for-tat. Trump did make it personal.

On a more basic point, its a classic example of how a rich person can afford to side with national wreckers because her situation is not impacted by unsafe streets, a crashing economy, and social chaos. It the classic pattern of most NeverTrumpers and especially those that go the rest of the way and join the anti capitalists collectivists of the DNC -- they can afford to be. Its like what Christie said about Kasich actually.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
milner79
Tanya 93 said:

Gilligan said:

Tailgate88 said:

One day the truth about McCain will come out and then hopefully his wife and daughter will shut their pie holes.

McCain only became a pilot because of his family name. He killed five American servicemen being an unqualified dewsh.

He's a disgrace.

Don't take it from anyone on this board. Ask one of his fellow POWs. (many no longer among us)
Tanya 93
Blackhorse83 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Gilligan said:

Tailgate88 said:

He's a disgrace.

That is the most tiresome and disingenuous statement consistently used to defend John McCain. Military service does not make you virtuous neither does being a PW. His political life significantly overspent the honorable(using that term loosely) service he may have had.
Okay

I don't

Have a great evening.
Onceaggie2.0
Hitler was a war hero
aggiehawg
AG
Tanya 93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Burdizzo said:

aggiehawg said:

Burdizzo said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

wiki but true.

My bad.

So was Trump.
Dear, alcohol distributorships are waaaaaaaaaay more protected that real estate development is. I was in the biz for awhile and knew a lot of them. Just needed the right property and the right banker to do your stuff.

Alcohol? Different issue.
TexAgs91
AG
It's good to see who the Americans are and who the Marxists are.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
titan
S
Completely off topic, because that is a relevant example of how earlier service may not be the only guide: If you saw `1917' you get an idea of the harrowing duty Hitler was doing as a courier and the context of the iron cross.

But the later use of life kind of impacts all that didn't it.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Tanya 93
aggiehawg said:

Tanya 93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Burdizzo said:

aggiehawg said:

Burdizzo said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

wiki but true.

My bad.

So was Trump.
Dear, alcohol distributorships are waaaaaaaaaay more protected that real estate development is. I was in the biz for awhile and knew a lot of them. Just needed the right property and the right banker to do your stuff.

He got the lucky gene pool.
He did.

Trump spent years trashing her husband.
I can see why resentment makes her not want him in office.

And I am not doing a tit for tat on this now because I will get flagged and I don't want to get banned.

Trump did not have to sacrifice for what he got.
And I am not saying that is bad.

But bringing up the McCains while saying Trump didn't have their chances is just a bias.

I own my biases.
titan
S

There is no need for a tit-for-tat on this.

It is *blatantly* obvious that Trump''s way of handling McCain's backbiting was very blunt and mean.

This is McCain's wife. Her being this way is not at all out of line. She has a hell lot more cause than Romney did for his betrayal, when Trump initially showed some interest in making a place for him. And that after that stupid bit about being Kristol's attack dog.

Where McCain really went into the dtich was betraying decades of conservative work against collectivism by voting to keep Obamacare imposed.
FrioAg 00:
Burdizzo
AG
FPS_Dough said:

Hitler was a war hero

I prefer war heros that weren't captured except for Hitler.

F Hitler
Old Army Metal
AG
Ol Army 01 said:

This is her revenge; pathetic as it may be.

John McCain was a PUPPET, he was memorialized as a trailer to this country, he was given the option of being exposed or ending it early. Took the easy way out.

He supported ISIS as his overlords demanded.

?itok=nj972v_r

This is unhinged. None of those people are who the image says they are except for McCain.
Gilligan
AG
Tanya 93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Tanya 93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Burdizzo said:

aggiehawg said:

Burdizzo said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

wiki but true.

My bad.

So was Trump.

He got the lucky gene pool.
He did.

Trump spent years trashing her husband.
I can see why resentment makes her not want him in office.

And I am not doing a tit for tat on this now because I will get flagged and I don't want to get banned.

Trump did not have to sacrifice for what he got.
And I am not saying that is bad.

But bringing up the McCains while saying Trump didn't have their chances is just a bias.

I own my biases.

Tanya,

I appreciate owning your bias as I own mine.

Please do some unbiased homework on John McCain's military service, his life, the man.

He was a POW and if not for his family name, arrogance and incompetence he never would have been in a position to be shot down and captured. Please don't take my word for it.

Now let's talk about Jane Fonda!

30wedge
Tanya 93 said:

Gilligan said:

Tailgate88 said:

He's a disgrace.
Totally not relevant to anything. Are your kick saves for the McCains because they are RINOs?
titan
S
30wedge said:

Tanya 93 said:

Gilligan said:

Tailgate88 said:

He's a disgrace.
Totally not relevant to anything. Are your kick saves for the McCains because they are RINOs?
Ease down. She is taking exception to getting that way about someone who endured what he did.

FrioAg 00:
Tanya 93
30wedge said:

Tanya 93 said:

Gilligan said:

Tailgate88 said:

He's a disgrace.
I am talking about a wife that had her husband before and after his death trashed by the most powerful person on the planet.

I am not voting for Biden. But I can certainly see why she is doing this.

Have a good evening.

Not getting banned with responding to you again.
Ellis Wyatt
ScottishFire said:

Why would we expect a traitor's wife to not also be a traitor?
It's not Trump she hates, it's us.

**** all the McCain family.
mazag08
AG
C@LAg said:

bad Tanya is back.

She never left.
BoerneGator
AG
titan said:

There is no need for a tit-for-tat on this.

It is *blatantly* obvious that Trump''s way of handling McCain's backbiting was very blunt and mean.

This is McCain's wife. Her being this way is not at all out of line. She has a hell lot more cause than Romney did for his betrayal, when Trump initially showed some interest in making a place for him. And that after that stupid bit about being Kristol's attack dog.

Where McCain really went into the dtich was betraying decades of conservative work against collectivism by voting to keep Obamacare imposed.
THIS will be his legacy, assuming there remains enough conservative leaning historians to record it accurately and honestly. McCain was no hero, and any other Navy pilot would have been cashiered before he had he chance to crash his second jet, never mind the third. This is the good will that being the son and grandson of Navy Admirals buys you.

And as has already been said, his service and PoW experience don't equate to heroism nor virtue. His final act of selfish betrayal of conservative values should condemn him to political purgatory for all time! Given one last opportunity to vindicate his past transgressions with one simple vote, he remained true to his "maverick" reputation and betrayed everything he pretended to represent for pure spite. It was a shameful act.
BoydCrowder13
Trump bashed the dude constantly in his last year of life and continued to do so after he died. Do you think his widow is really going to be a big fan of Trump?

Biden and McCain worked together for 30 years. They were friends. Not shocking at all.
Ellis Wyatt
BoydCrowder13 said:

Trump bashed the dude constantly in his last year of life and continued to do so after he died.
McCain earned all that and more.

And YOU claim to be a conservative? Don't stick up for John McCain. He was jabbing his thumbs in the eyes of conservatives long before he hated Donald Trump.
lcraggie
AG
mazag08 said:

C@LAg said:

bad Tanya is back.

She never left.
she doesn't know history and is ignorant of McCain's real history. It is not her fault, she only has the MSM for reference. McCain is trash.
Rangers Lead the Way, NSDQ

johnnyblaze36
AG
Tanya should be on the pro wrestling thread on the entertainment board. She makes for a great face/heel depending on the week.
EX TEXASEX
Was she high on pain medications that she stole from her patients when she made that endorsement or not ?
eric76
AG
30wedge said:

Tanya 93 said:

Gilligan said:

Tailgate88 said:

He's a disgrace.
If Republicans still have any ties to Conservatism, then the real RINO is Trump.
HarleySpoon
AG
Blackhorse83 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Gilligan said:

Tailgate88 said:

He's a disgrace.

My father parachuted into France and liberated the first town in Normandy. Fought all across Holland, Belgium, and Germany. One silver star, two bronze stars and two Purple Hearts. You are correct. It didn't make him wise and it didn't keep him from being a POS at times. It did make him a brave patriot and worthy of our gratitude for what he did at one time a long time ago. Second best thing Trump has done is take the sheets off the closet socialists/communists.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.