Kamala Harris is not "African-American"-She's Ethnically Indian And Jamaican

5,605 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by doubledog
Burrus86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So.....she's part African Jamaican then? I'm confused.
aggiehawg
AG
Looking at Hamilton Brown's 1817 census of the 86 slaves then owned, many were classified as "Creole" meaning they were of mixed race. Could be French, British, Portuguese, Dutch, etc. depending on which colony they were from.

Let's just say this, her 23 and me results would be interesting.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
BigRobSA
Burrus86 said:

So.....she's part African Jamaican then? I'm confused.
This is why anyone that uses "African-American" for a black person is basically a barely-functioning ruhtard.

I've known more legal immigrants from Africa, that were white, that would technically be called "African-American". African-American is an immigration nomenclature, not necessarily a melanin indicator.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
TwelveA
It has been eye-opening to observe the mainstream rightwing R's for the past 4 years as they dropped all their former pretences and told the world who they really are.
TxTarpon
DemocRATS want to tear down confederate statues because of slavery, but embrace their VP candidate who kept non violent blacks in Cali-Prisons for their $2/day brush fire labor and whose ancestor was a chinga grande slave owner in Jamaica mon?

Let's hope this is enough to keep a certain voting base home, stoned and not voting for November.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
BanderaAg956
I hate Kamala Harris, but didn't her Ancestors come from Africa before landing in Jamaica?
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Post removed:
by user
richardag
BenColderHere said:

It has been eye-opening to observe the mainstream rightwing R's for the past 4 years as they dropped all their former pretences and told the world who they really are.
This is now the most ridiculous irrational post i've seen you've made in this forum. Congratulations it didn't think it possible to outdo your other ravings.
Ciboag96
BanderaAg956 said:

I hate Kamala Harris, but didn't her Ancestors come from Africa before landing in Jamaica?

Didn't we all, going back long enough?
aggiehawg
AG
Ciboag96 said:

BanderaAg956 said:

"Lucy" Australopithesis afarensis
Spotted Ag
AG
aggiehawg said:

Ciboag96 said:

BanderaAg956 said:

"Lucy" Australopithesis afarensis
CanyonAg77
AG
BenColderHere said:

Honest?

Zero tolerance for bulls**t?

Not willing to surrender our Freedom?

Not driven by identity politics?

More concerned with the content of one's character than the color of their skin?
CanyonAg77
AG
BanderaAg956 said:

And England, and maybe France or Holland or....????
doubledog
CanyonAg77 said:

BanderaAg956 said:

And England, and maybe France or Holland or....????
Let's not forget the Arawak. She is counting on the "one drop" rule and "one drop" is about all she has.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.