I'm embarrassed for them....

4,426 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggiebrewer
AGHouston11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why is Biden scared to take a cognitive test?

The reports hit Trump up many times over the years questioning everything including his health.

If Joe can ride a bike he probably has to have someone lead him so he doesn't get lost.
CanyonAg77
AG
Romello said:

Joe said "These things come with two wheels now?"
Joe said, "These come with equal sized wheels now?"

CanyonAg77
AG
AGHouston11 said:

Why is Biden scared to take a cognitive test?

The reports hit Trump up many times over the years questioning everything including his health.

If Joe can ride a bike he probably has to have someone lead him so he doesn't get lost.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/05/politics/joe-biden-donald-trump-jr-cognitive-test-fact-check/index.html
Quote:

"No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?" Biden said in an interview with the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists. "Come on, man. That's like saying you, before you got on this program, you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?"
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/505292-biden-can-hardly-wait-to-compare-his-cognitive-ability-with-trumps

Quote:

Biden, who is 77 and would be the oldest president ever sworn in for a first term in office if he wins in November, was asked by a reporter at a press conference in Wilmington, Del., if he has been tested for cognitive decline.

"I've been tested and I'm constantly tested," Biden responded. "Look, all you gotta do is watch me, and I can hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I'm running against."
Shoefly!
AG
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

Did O ride a bike ?

I don't think Oprah rides, unless bike is equipped with ply20 or better tires.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.