I'm embarrassed for them....

4,422 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggiebrewer
pdc093
How long do you want to ignore this user?
These 'Lincoln Project' spots...

I can imagine a coked up Tom Arnold (old Roseanne shows), sitting there watching this thinking "Oh, this is GOOD! REALLY GOOD!"
polarice
AG
I would pay upwards of 100 dollars to see Trump ride a bike.
AgBQ-00
AG
polarice said:

A fool and their money is cliche for a reason
AGHouston11
AG
How far do you think he went on that bike?
And the mask? How stupid!
BigRobSA
Trump is a 70+ yr old man. Why is his hesitance to go bumbling down the ramp concerning? Heaven forbid he cautiously make his way down the ramp.

Biden, riding a bike with a mask, is proof that he's ****ing ruhtarded. Take your Tard flair off when you're OUTSIDE, riding a bike you blithering idiot.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
doubledog
AgBQ-00 said:

polarice said:

If Trump rode a bike then the CNN would report, "Trump forces layoffs of auto workers"
doubledog
BigRobSA said:

Trump is a 70+ yr old man. Why is his hesitance to go bumbling down the ramp concerning? Heaven forbid he cautiously make his way down the ramp.

Biden, riding a bike with a mask, is proof that he's ****ing ruhtarded. Take your Tard flair off when you're OUTSIDE, riding a bike you blithering idiot.
I can guarantee you that you cannot ride a bike with a mask very far (for a workout). This was a photo op, and the press fell for it.
BigRobSA
doubledog said:

BigRobSA said:

I can guarantee you that you cannot ride a bike with a mask very far (for a workout). This was a photo op, and the press fell for it.
For you or I, where we would be risking brain damage, you are correct.

For a dementia-riddled brain, does it really matter?
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
papatobe
polarice said:

I would pay that same amount to hear Biden say something coherent.
agent-maroon
AG
If he's so virile and healthy, then why is he dodging his party's convention? Also, that person is wearing a mask and shades. How do we know that it was actually Biden riding the bike?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Post removed:
by user
aggieforester05
AG
I wouldn't put it past them to use a body double to make him appear healthy. The mask and glasses are too convenient.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Did O ride a bike ?
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

Fell for it? Hell, the press probably set it up. The MSM and the DNC are coordinating entities.

BigRobSA
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

Did O ride a bike ?
Yep, he rode *****.
BigRobSA
Squadron7 said:

Quote:

Fell for it? Hell, the press probably set it up. The MSM and the DNC are coordinating entities.

Right?

"Mr. President-elect, why don't you ride a bike with a mask and shades on? It shows you're too cool for school and empathic for your neighbors' health."

And, yes, I bet they call him Mr President-elect at some point. Moreso wishes over reality.
polarice
AG
Squadron7 said:

Quote:

Video is from Fox News?
CanyonAg77
AG
Riding a bike is damn easy. I'm fat and 65 and just did 10 miles this morning.
Post removed:
by user
will25u
BlueMiles
AG
Biden told the reporter that he had picked a running mate. Later, we were told that Biden was "joking." Not a very funny joke.
Rockdoc
AG
Your comedy routine doesn't seem to be working today.
CanyonAg77
AG
Rockdoc said:

Your comedy routine doesn't seem to work, ever
BigRobSA
BlueMiles said:

Biden told the reporter that he had picked a running mate. Later, we were told that Biden was "joking." Not a very funny joke.
Yes, he told the reporter who asked "You." when asked who he had chosen.

Obviously a joke.
aggiejayrod
AG
Jesus, are they as brain dead as Biden? Did they forgot to feed the monkey clapping cymbals that is their brain?
Post removed:
by user
aggieforester05
AG
will25u said:

Holy hell, how far removed from reality can one possibly be?
BlueMiles
AG
Maybe I mis-heard it.
John_Cocktolstoy
doubledog said:

AgBQ-00 said:

polarice said:

If Trump rode a bike then the CNN would report, "Trump forces layoffs of auto workers"

"Trump's out riding bikes while people are dying in the streets during a pandemic!"

-You know who.
MostlyHarmless
AG
Physical fitness and mental fitness are two entirely different things. My grandfather in his latter years was strong as an ox and had a good sense of balance but he also suffered from dementia.
lil99chris
AG
If I were Biden, I would worry about getting all that leg hair caught in the bicycle chain.
BigRobSA
BlueMiles said:

Maybe I mis-heard it. Sounded like "yes" to me.
After the "Yes", was another question : "Who?"

His reply...."You!".

That's what I heard, anyway.
agent-maroon
AG
will25u said:

And despite being immersed in a lake of fire, Goebbels manages to crack a smile.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Agsrback12
This weekend at Bernie's is great. First RBG and now Biden.
Romello
Joe said "These things come with two wheels now?"
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.