US Foreign Aid is Giant Money Laundering Scheme

3,471 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ulysses90
LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Biden's.
The Clinton foundation.
The target of this raid in Cleveland and Miami.
Apparently Romney's kids have issues here which certainly explains his actions towards Trump.
The Maryland congressman whose husband has been paid for legal services.
I'm certain there's trillions of dollars more I'm not thinking of and that we don't really know about.

I think we're on the verge of finding out foreign aid programs come with financial kickbacks to the families of the congress critters that support the specific programs. A finder's fee of sorts. This would explain why they hate Trump in a way that really nothing else does because he's pushing to expose it all.

Ok, whose got the tin foil hat picture for me? Or ask I late to the party here?
Agvet12
AG
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3129520
BanderaAg956
Pelosi's kids, many relatives of congress and the Deep State Swamp that supports them!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
gig em 02
You didn't realize obama gave iran $150B worth of pallets of unmarked bills so it would be easier for that money to make it back into his pockets?

The factcheck.org explanation of this reads like a goebbels press release.
CyclingAg82
AG
nortex97
AG
Yes, you're a bit late to the party, but thank you for joining.

https://logiclogiclogic.wordpress.com/2019/10/08/i-cant-stop-thinking-about-it-what-happened-to-our-1-8-billion/

https://americanactionreport.blogspot.com/2012/03/foreign-aid-is-money-laundering-scam.html

Brad at conservative treehouse has also been writing about this quite a bit over the past few years, sometimes inferring a bit too far I think but it's undoubtedly true our congresspersons and their families have been doing a lot of this (including, btw, the Biden family of course).
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Verge of finding out?

This is common knowledge
“Picture a black girl that joe biden wants to sniff”

-The Debt
I Am A Critic
Trump is just as guilty as anyone else, if not moreso. Mutually assured destruction ensures no one on either side will go down for this. Book it.
Username checks out.
Punked Shank
AG
I Am A Critic said:

Trump is just as guilty as anyone else, if not moreso. Mutually assured destruction ensures no one on either side will go down for this. Book it.

Lol trumps been in the game for under 4 years but sure make him the scapegoat.

Don't mind the career politicians that are "serving" the people. Rent free in your head. I'm sure your family loves when you come over for thanksgiving.
Ellis Wyatt
I Am A Critic said:

Take your bull**** somewhere else.
nortex97
AG
I Am A Critic said:

Really? Show some evidence as to how he's laundered foreign aid to enrich his family. I'll wait.

Meanwhile, Hunter Biden's on how many Chinese/Ukrainian boards, and HRC (the previous nominee) got just how lucky in cattle futures 30 years ago, as her start to foreign aid corruption up to and including CGI and being Secretary of State?
Science Denier
AG
I Am A Critic said:

THE ****ING RUSSIANS!!!!!
LOL OLD
Science Denier
AG
I Am A Critic said:

Plea to staff:

Don't delete this post, no matter how many are triggered by it and flag it as trolling.

Even though it is just trolling, when someone self exposes themselves as total idiots, it's really great and should not be censored.
LOL OLD
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
Examples? Otherwise STFU
Bazooka Joe
AG
I Am A Critic said:

Then the republic is lost.
“The problem with the internet is that one can never trust the accuracy of a quote.” – Abraham Lincoln
gig em 02
I Am A Critic said:

People are really this dumb?
dmart90
AG
This kind of bullsh/t has been going on for years - across party lines. If we had a true, independent news media in this county most politicians would be exposed for the money-grubbing, power-hungry hypocritical crooks they are.
fasthorse05
nortex97 said:

I Am A Critic said:

Really? Show some evidence as to how he's laundered foreign aid to enrich his family. I'll wait.

Meanwhile, Hunter Biden's on how many Chinese/Ukrainian boards, and HRC (the previous nominee) got just how lucky in cattle futures 30 years ago, as her start to foreign aid corruption up to and including CGI and being Secretary of State?
That was some damned fine proof he provided. Good lord!

I'd be willing to bet he's somewhat triggered by our reaction, so he's running to the various "think tanks", which in reality, are Dem propaganda tanks, to provide us with various ad hominems, straw men, and red herrings. Of course, that will be proof to him.

Mas89
AG
dmart90 said:

This kind of bullsh/t has been going on for years - across party lines. If we had a true, independent news media in this county most politicians would be exposed for the money-grubbing, power-hungry hypocritical crooks they are.
This. Same at the state and local levels. Gubmint.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Agsrback12
As long as tax payers are fighting about military spending versus entitlements, the corrupt stay behind the curtain taking in the real money.

No wonder nobody wants to reign in spending these days.
Houston Lee
AG
I Am A Critic said:

This post is not smart.

There are career politicians whose net worth is multiple times more than what it should be based on their government salary.

Trump has been under a microscope for the 3.5 years he has been a politician. Unless you can show us some proof, then I invite you to post less and lurk more.

Ulysses90
AG
gig em 02 said:

You didn't realize obama gave iran $150B worth of pallets of unmarked bills so it would be easier for that money to make it back into his pockets?

You're edging in on Joe Biden level exaggeration oof numbers (e.g. "120 million dead of COVID-19 ") when you put $150 billion in the same sentence as "pallets of cash". It was $400MM in pallets of cash on a single C-17.

$1B in $100 bills wod weigh ~10,000kg. $150B is about 3,300,000 pounds which would require 20 fully loaded C-17 Globemasters filled with $100 bills.

As an aside, the amount of money appropriated by Congress under the CARES act exceeds the air cargo capacity of every aircraft in the US military even if it were all in $100 bills. We are epically screwed.
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -James Madison
LOYAL AG
AG
Franklin Delano Bluth said:

Verge of finding out?

This is common knowledge

Yes, on the verge. It's often said that F16 is a bit more aware of the goings on than the typical American and that's worth remembering. It may be common knowledge but nobody is actually aware of it and that's really my point. I'm hopeful that the Durham investigation is going to lead to public knowledge of just how corrupt DC is which will ultimately lead to the the public becoming aware. It will always be out there but without a real trigger to make people ask the difficult question of how bad is it "we" will never know.

Sorry for not doing a better job of explaining my thought process in the OP.
Convincingly
AG
Red pill is taken at different times in someone's life
Now look up adrenochrome
richardag
Ulysses90 said:

gig em 02 said:

You're edging in on Joe Biden level exaggeration oof numbers (e.g. "120 million dead of COVID-19 ") when you put $150 billion in the same sentence as "pallets of cash". It was $400MM in pallets of cash on a single C-17.

$1B in $100 bills wod weigh ~10,000kg. $150B is about 3,300,000 pounds which would require 20 fully loaded C-17 Globemasters filled with $100 bills.

As an aside, the amount of money appropriated by Congress under the CARES act exceeds the air cargo capacity of every aircraft in the US military even if it were all in $100 bills. We are epically screwed.
LA Times article title

$1.7-billion payment to Iran was all in cash due to effectiveness of sanctions, White House says

https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-iran-payment-cash-20160907-snap-story.html
Quote:

The Obama administration is acknowledging its transfer of $1.7 billion to Iran earlier this year was made entirely in cash, using non-U.S. currency.
Well at least the LA Times is also confused
Spurswin5
dmart90 said:

Yes!!! I have been sayid this for years. Expose them allson's and daughters and friends and other family members of both parties who have profited from this level of corruption.

The media COULD expose this if they wanted but they are big corporate interests as well.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Quote:

They've been confused for a long time.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Quote:

In a way, I'm concerned that you have the information to make that calculation at the ready.
As if you might have done that for real at your 9-5 job.
Ulysses90 said:

Sadly, there are so few Americans who understand the basic math here.
The ones who believe that we can just tax our way out of debt.
flashplayer
AG
The Bu$h family and all their friends are just as guilty. There's a reason both sides are scared of Trump.
Ulysses90
AG
richardag said:

Ulysses90 said:

gig em 02 said:

LA Times article title

$1.7-billion payment to Iran was all in cash due to effectiveness of sanctions, White House says

https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-iran-payment-cash-20160907-snap-story.html
Quote:

The Obama administration is acknowledging its transfer of $1.7 billion to Iran earlier this year was made entirely in cash, using non-U.S. currency.
I stand corrected. $400Mm was only the secret ransom portion for the release of 5 hostages that we only know about because the WSJ broke the story with leaked photos. However, $1.7B is still not a Bidenesque figure like $150 B.

https://fortune.com/2016/08/05/money-america-iran

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -James Madison
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.