Trump going after embezzled / laundered money

4,032 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Spyderman
CyclingAg82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Really interesting column by Clarice Feldman at the American Thinker.

Column by Clarice Feldman - Mysterious Announcement

Quote:

Some weeks there's a plethora of important stories and this week is no exception, but I'd like to highlight something which is getting far less attention than I think it deserves: The administration is using economic sanctions and anti-money laundering laws to seize the billions of dollars of stolen funds sloshing about the world in international money laundering schemes.

I was wondering why the President said what he said last week......

Quote:

The mystery began when the President traveled to Cleveland. When he left under very high security, the staff, in what struck some as an unusual move, stood outside the White House to see him off to Ohio. In Cleveland, while standing in front of Whirlpool laundry machines, he said something curious:
Quote:

"I have a lot of enemies. This may be the last time you see me for a while. I have a lot of very rich enemies. They're not happy with what I'm doing. But I figure we have one chance to do it. No other president is gonna do what I do."
To what was this in reference? And why the staff sendoff?

There are references to the Biden's and Burisma, and dimm Congresswomen Debbie Mucarsel-Powell.......

Quote:

The Bidens were not the only Democrats who apparently rode the Ukrainian merry-go-round. PrivatBank's owner paid the husband of Democrat congresswoman Debbie Mucarsel-Powell $700,000, ostensibly for legal services.
The month before this complaint was filed, the DoJ filed suit to recover funds (we're talking well over a billion dollars) on deposit at the Rothschild Bank by Vasco Investments services, Eagle Strategic Investment Fund, and Khadem Abdulla Al Quibasi, which the government alleges were traceable to an international conspiracy to launder money misappropriated from a company wholly owned by the government of Malaysia.
Interesting stuff (had no idea this was happening) and could make a lot more news soon.
dellgriffith
AG
Only Trump could do it!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Fishing Fools
Drump the Liberal!

/BigRob the Textbook Conservative.
CyclingAg82
AG
dellgriffith said:

Only Trump could do it!
Only Trump would do it. He has the stones, no one else in the swamp is willing to put it on line like he does.
richardag
CyclingAg82, thanks for the link.

From the article;
Quote:

"The month before this complaint was filed, the DoJ filed suit to recover funds (we're talking well over a billion dollars) on deposit at the Rothschild Bank by Vasco Investments services, Eagle Strategic Investment Fund, and Khadem Abdulla Al Quibasi, which the government alleges were traceable to an international conspiracy to launder money misappropriated from a company wholly owned by the government of Malaysia."
Government of Malaysia you say

Curiously: An interesting article from LISTVERSE

https://listverse.com/2016/10/21/10-dark-secrets-of-george-soros/

10 Dark Secrets Of George Soros
Dark secret #9,
Fueling Malaysia's Economic Crisis
Quote from the article:
Quote:

Things got so bad at the height of the crisis that the prime minister of Malaysia, Mahathir Mohamad, publicly accused Soros of destroying his country's economy, calling him a villain.
Wonder if George Soros May be involved?
Gilligan
AG
Doesn't Soros profit from destabilizing and crisis situations?
BigRobSA
Fishing Fools said:

Drump the Liberal!

Please don't try to speak for me, you'll just look like a moron. Like here.

Trump is one of the only people that COULD do this and/or WOULD do this.

Has nothing to do with lib or con, he knows how this kind of **** works. RE in NYC, decades as a swamp creature in DC and elsewhere, etc. he knows how that game is played, so he can root out the bad guys now.

I applaud him here.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
richardag
Gilligan said:

Seems that way.

Examples are Malaysia, Bank of England, Thailand and Hong Kong.

He may or may not be directly involved with this money laundering scheme, I just found it curious his earlier involvement in Malaysia and this current episode.

George Soros is pure evil and I wouldn't put anything past him.
Bazooka Joe
AG
Quote:

"I have a lot of enemies. This may be the last time you see me for a while. I have a lot of very rich enemies.

He's exactly right. They go by many names; deep state, swamp creatures, the central bankers...it's all about money. Presidents have been killed for doing what he's doing.

“The problem with the internet is that one can never trust the accuracy of a quote.” – Abraham Lincoln
grizzo
AG
I keep seeing labels like conservative and liberal as it pertains to the elite, and I think we really need to understand that it doesn't exist at that level. They are not divided in their intentions. There is only projected and perceived division in order to divide the people.

I believe we live an "us (elite) and them (the people)" world. While they keep us divided with parties (unstable), we are more controllable.
Reservoir Dog
BigRobSA said:

Fishing Fools said:

Drump the Liberal!

Please don't try to speak for me, you'll just look like a moron.

Great quote, sounds like something Joe Biden might say!
dmart90
AG
Fishing Fools said:

Drump the Liberal!

Going after corruption does not make a person conservative or liberal... Hth.
grizzo
AG
I recommend this documentary. Good show. Maybe it's not all true. Maybe all of it true. I think it falls somewhere in between, but if even 10% of it is true, it's time to wake TF up!!
PA24
AG
Or this could be payback.....bank turning his tax returns over to NY officials?

I believe ALL elected officials, especially career politicians, should show transparency with their tax returns.

Looking at Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, etc more-so than Trump since he is not a career politician but he is running with them so include him.

BigRobSA
Reservoir Dog said:

BigRobSA said:

Fishing Fools said:

Drump the Liberal!

Please don't try to speak for me, you'll just look like a moron.

Great quote, sounds like something Joe Biden might say!
Well, 1) I'd get his historical surname correct: Drumpf. 2) While he's not a conservative, in the least, Trump is still a pro-America liberal. This kind of work is best done by someone that knows how it works, like he does, and someone with zero ****s to give.

"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
TexAgs91
AG
BigRobSA said:

Fishing Fools said:

Drump the Liberal!

Please don't try to speak for me, you'll just look like a moron. Like here.

Trump is one of the only people that COULD do this and/or WOULD do this.

Has nothing to do with lib or con, he knows how this kind of **** works. RE in NYC, decades as a swamp creature in DC and elsewhere, etc. he knows how that game is played, so he can root out the bad guys now.

I applaud him here.

Conservatives on F16 can't help it. All they do all day long is think about what other people would say rather than giving their own oppinions.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
DallasAg 94
BanderaAg956
Many families of government officials (elected and unelected) potentially involved... very wide ranging swamp rat hunting!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
SeMgCo87
AG
BanderaAg956 said:

Many families of government officials (elected and unelected) potentially involved... very wide ranging swamp rat hunting!
Rapier108
Trump trying to cover up his Russian money laundering. /libs
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TAMU1990
AG
richardag said:

Gilligan said:

Seems that way.

He may or may not be directly involved with this money laundering scheme, I just found it curious his earlier involvement in Malaysia and this current episode.

He needs a drone with his name painted on the side.
SeMgCo87
AG
richardag said:

Gilligan said:

Seems that way.

Yes, Soros does profit from de-stabilizing of a country... whether he does it or circumstances do it...he just shorts their currency, which then explodes in his favor...

He started this with the GBP, back in 1992, I believe...dang near forced a fold on the Bank of England.
Secolobo
AG
There are two threads that have been talking about this for three year's...
Oak Tree
AG
Soros is funding rioters to destroy cities while paying off the Mayors/Police Chiefs to not enforce the law. That is a federal crime that gives the FBI authority to investigate and arrest everyone involved. Senate Republicans need to demand action or open a Senate hearing to question the FBI director.
whatthehey78
AG
grizzo said:

I keep seeing labels like conservative and liberal as it pertains to the elite, and I think we really need to understand that it doesn't exist at that level. They are not divided in their intentions. There is only projected and perceived division in order to divide the people.

I believe we live an "us (elite) and them (the people)" world. While they keep us divided with parties (unstable), we are more controllable.
grizzo for the win!
fasthorse05
I agree. Nice comment Grizzo.

If y'all get a chance, DVR the Steve Hilton show on Fox. It came on at 8 PM, and I think it comes on again at 11 PM. I was taking the dog to the park, and listening on the radio. Whomever the guest was, she was stating how Dems and Pubs have both been feeding at the trough, which most here believe and want fixed.

IMO, that's one of the main differences between the Left and Right. We want the **** fixed, whomever is guilty. The Dems could be 80% guilty, and 5 or 6 Republicans might be busted, but the Dems will make it all relative. Naturally, they don't give a ****, it's all about them, and always will be.
MaxPower
Is Soros even in the US? Seems more like a wetworks job for the CIA.
Spyderman
AG
Donald is learning on the fly IMO. He's got the backing of our military (who absolutely did not want Hillary in power) which is extremely important. Does what he says. Has a chance to be one of our greatest ever IMO. Needs a 2nd term.

Prayers for him.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.