"nobody has done more for Black Americans than I have"

7,752 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
PabloSerna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
President Trump says in a recent interview.

Looking into this, it does not seem to be the consensus among historians in a Politfact article - Why do people keep repeating this inaccuracy?

Anti-taxxer
AG
You know who did a lot for African Americans?

LBJ

/sarcasm
DrEvazanPhD
Anti-taxxer said:

LBJ

/sarcasm

And Woodrow Wilson, the original progressive

Rapier108
Your first mistake is using Politfact as a source for anything.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
AggieKeith15
AG
So according to Politifact racist Presidents, LBJ and Lincoln, are the standard black Americans want to judge Trump by now? Lol. Wow. What an embarrassing argument to make.

Paradise Ag
AG

Signed First Step legislation into law.
Funded HBC's
Accelerated numbers and viability of Opportunity Zones
Had lowest unemployment in Black communities ever prior to plague.

In real terms, not painted words on a basketball court, who's done more?
DrEvazanPhD
How many slaves did Lincoln actually free? And didn't he want them to leave the country?
LightningDammitt
AG
PabloSerna said:

President Trump says in a recent interview.

Looking into this, it does not seem to be the consensus among historians in a Politfact article - Why do people keep repeating this inaccuracy?

LOL!

Link to REPUTABLE source regarding accuracy of this statement?
e=mc2
AG
Argue against the statement OP. Good luck!
OldArmyBrent
AG
I thought Pablo said he wasn't coming back?
nortex97
AG
OP can't handle 40 percent job approval among blacks for Orange Man.
geoag58
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

Anti-taxxer said:

LBJ

/sarcasm

And Woodrow Wilson, the original progressive

LBJ has to be considered the worst because blacks were just emerging from their hard fought battle for civlil rights and LBJ introduced blacks and the rest of our country to the evil of the welfare state starting all of us down the road to life on a government plantation. Blacks were particularly vulnerable to this as they were just emerging from the evil of state sponsored discrimination.

Trump's incredible economy was having the same effect as the original civil rights fight by enabling many blacks the possibility of escaping the democratic party plantation. But true to form the evil dimtards sensing the loss of control over the ever reliable black voting block made every attempt to damage President Trump personally and the US economy no matter how much pain they caused. And this evil canard continues to this very moment.
UrbanDecay
AG
I thought OP was going to stop posting.
LightningDammitt
AG
OldArmyBrent said:

Probably just an inaccurate "understanding" on your part.

"Concerned condescending moderates" with $$$'s to gain on political "positioning" ALWAYS come back.
BrotherChad
AG
Post less
Betoisafurry
Not the real Pablo. He forgot to sign
Gigem314
AG
OldArmyBrent said:

geoag58
AG
haybob15 said:

I thought OP was going to stop posting.

As long as concerned moderates can spread lies they aren't going anywhere.
The only effective way to shut these evil communism lovers up is a landslide this November. The same thing happened when Reagan was President and the wall came down and lowlife communists disappeared for a generation. These marxist lowlifes we are being subjected to now were not seen before their re-emergence since the late 1980's.
policywonk98
AG
Of course its not true.

But he hasn't destroyed the Black community like democrats have with their policies over the last 60 years.

And even though I disagree with his approach to solving these issues. One thing sets Trump on the side of AA versus both sides of the political party elites in the last 50 years.

Globalism and Illegal Immigration have both undercut the AA community's job opportunities like nothing else over the last 50 years. There can be no denying this. I think there are better ways to solve these problems than Trump is doing, but rhetorically speaking, the AA community has had no better champion than Trump in along time in this regard.

Earl_Rudder
AG
Pablo, just stop. Please just stop. You're continually de-evolving into making a fool of yourself.

And again, don't try to accuse anyone of doxxing you when you've posted your occupation, place of residence, and name.
BenFiasco14
AG
He's done a hell of a lot, that's for sure
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
geoag58
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Check the employment rate under President Trump for this group and compare against incompetents like Obama, Clinton, Carter, Bushy et al.
PabloSerna
AG
That is part of the Polifact link - how much credit should we give to President Trump for using a pen? I guess he could have fumbled the ball on the 1 yard line. Glad he punched it in.

MouthBQ98
AG
It seems to be an opinion. Why are we trying to actually test it if it wasn't qualified and quantified. Seems to be just inviting a pointless argument with no standard upon which to settle.
Faustus
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Check the employment rate under President Trump for this group and compare against incompetents like Obama, Clinton, Carter, Bushy et al.

Historically bad.

https://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/cpsee_e16.htm
Owlagdad
Poor Pablito-- Id hate to live life thinking I was crapped on everyday. Of course too, you could be a troll too. I am beginning to think maybe it is case.
PabloSerna
AG
Not a troll to be clear - we can agree to disagree I would hope.

As for "crapped on" - I am blessed man. Sorry if it comes across differently. Just passionate about my school - that I love.
Line Ate Member
AG
So Pablo comes in and opens with a statement regarding Trump that happens to be quite true, but hopes his leftist buddies will come and support him to prove it false.

Must be a day that ends in a y.
PabloSerna
AG
Untrue. Was a real question.

93MarineHorn
Pablo, you should absolutely be proud of your heritage. But native Americans, both north and south, have a TERRIBLE record fighting Europeans. Where did those guys get the guns they're holding?
BigRobSA
Trump, whether accidentally or purposefully, has done more in his 3.5 yrs for blacks and even us browns than any Democrat has in ....well....ever.

Democrats want us on their plantation, in chains. Trump made that harder.

And I can't stand the man, but kudos given where kudos are due.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
John_Cocktolstoy
BigRobSA said:

Trump, whether accidentally or purposefully, has done more in his 3.5 yrs for blacks and even us browns than any Democrat has in ....well....ever.

Democrats want us on their plantation, in chains. Trump made that harder.

And I can't stand the man, but kudos given where kudos are due.

Don't vote for the man. Vote for the policies he pushes being better than the alternative. Don't let perfect be the enemy of good.
PabloSerna
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Pablo, you should absolutely be proud of your heritage. But native Americans, both north and south, have a TERRIBLE record fighting Europeans. Where did those guys get the guns they're holding?
It may surprise to know that they traded guns - often. But since you bring it up - it was precisely "the gun" or more accurately the "Colt 44" that turned the tide in the longest war in American History. Just ask the Texas Rangers. Great exhibit in Waco at the Texas Ranger Museum about this fact.

EDIT to add - yes they killed Americans and took their guns too.

EDIT to add a link for more information.
Ellis Wyatt
John_Cocktolstoy said:

Don't vote for the man. Vote for the policies he pushes being better than the alternative. Don't let perfect be the enemy of good.
Had this basic discussion yesterday. Even moreso than the last election (when I did not vote for Donald Trump), this is a clear choice between marxism and Americanism. Marixsts are active and agitating. They are clearly taking chunks of ground in America as we speak. They must be repelled. Donald Trump is the only American candidate in the coming election. A vote for Joe Biden (or anyone else) is a vote against America.

Basically, if you don't vote for Donald Trump, you ain't American.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.