Watching the comedy show Community. Amazing how far the US has gone woke in 10 years

5,040 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Franklin Delano Bluth
Trucker 96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I pity anyone whose self-esteem is so low that they could feel degraded by anything a comedy show does or a comedian says.
agdoc2001
AG
I remember the 90s when I was convinced that the Republicans were the stodgy, humorless party that wanted to censor everything. Look where we are now.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
agenjake
This is such bull*****
Whites were ragged on, too. There was a running gag about "old white guy says". And Jeff was a white privelege ****** caricature.

And Britta was the worst.
Philip J Fry
AG
Mayor West said:

Daveintx said:

Netflix has already removed at least one epi so...yeah... (For the record I love the show)

There's far worse out there, but hey, it's gotta fit the narrative right?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vulture.com/amp/2020/06/community-blackface-episodes-removed-by-netflix-and-hulu.html

For this, which is OBVIOUSLY not making fun of black people. It was a dungeons and dragons dark elf character, which is explained in the episode.

That's one of the best episodes too. What a shame.
Saxsoon
AG
One of the greatest comedies of all time.
TTUArmy
One of these days, people like Backpocket will finally get what they have always wanted and realize that they are no happier. What a small, sad person.
YouBet
AG
Looks like I'm adding this show to top of my queue. Never watched it.
The Fall Guy
AG
I never watched it either back in the day. 2 years after a divorce and I was too into random ladies.
AgNav93
AG
BackPocket said:

Amazing how much further we have to go. Maybe in 10 years someone's response will be: "I can't believe we allowed that stuff to be shown on TV. Who was the pig that wrote that content?"

Instead, we are still stuck with: "Man I miss shows that degrade women and minorities"

Obama was right this week. It might take another century.

I bet you're a huge hit at parties. Wow.
John_Cocktolstoy
Liberals are miserable human beings. They fight for "causes" with a religious-like passion because they have no actual religion. In the process, they prove just how ****ing stupid they are.

I bet the two on this thread have posts advocating for the removal of anything that makes fun of white males. Right?
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
BackPocket said:

Amazing how much further we have to go. Maybe in 10 years someone's response will be: "I can't believe we allowed that stuff to be shown on TV. Who was the pig that wrote that content?"

Instead, we are still stuck with: "Man I miss shows that degrade women and minorities"

Obama was right this week. It might take another century.

Lmfao

What a pathetic existence

Beta gonna beta

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.