Captain Portland Has Arrived

6,484 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by deddog
MostlyHarmless
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm still having a hard time believing this video. The only times I've seen someone take hits like that from a stick, polymer or otherwise, without flinching has been either in professional wrestling, in the movies, or the dude was so hopped up on drugs that he couldn't feel any pain.
Onceaggie2.0
MostlyHarmless said:

I'm still having a hard time believing this video. The only times I've seen someone take hits like that from a stick, polymer or otherwise, without flinching has been either in professional wrestling, in the movies, or the dude was so hopped up on drugs that he couldn't feel any pain.

Yeah he was there to have a chat uh huh! And he just happened to wear his navy sweatshirt during the summer that night it's all a setup .
aggiehawg
AG
hedge said:

What law is being broken by that man, seems like he's just standing there
Failure to heed a lawful instruction from law enforcement, obstruction of official law enforcement actions.
TxTarpon

Quote:

This is the truth. They use a hard wood baton. Big white guy would be a tuna fish after a few strikes.
This is not Saudi, Pakiland or Mozanbique, they are hitting him to make him want to go home, not kill or maim him.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
Faustus
Aggies1322 said:

Oh look.. someone that is breaking the law being touted in a positive manner.
If you think that's positive, wait until you Google "Naked Athena" and "Portland Protester".

I think she's someone we could all get behind.
doubledog
MostlyHarmless said:

Should have aimed for the crotch, that would have smarted.
Post removed:
by user
Faustus
FPS_Dough said:

Old Army Metal said:

FPS_Dough said:

How do you know he is a navy veteran?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/portland-protests-trump-veteran-christopher-david-federal-officers-oregon-a9627466.html

Quote:

Christopher David, a 53-year-old disabled Navy veteran, was so angry at the sight of federal officers sweeping up protesters in the last few nights on the streets of Portland, Oregon, that he decided to go and talk to them about it.

The city resident, who served more than eight years with the US Navy, got on a public bus on Saturday and headed to a protest in front of the city courthouse in the hope he could ask them some questions.

probably peeled potatoes.
The TC Jester
Faustus said:

Aggies1322 said:

Oh look.. someone that is breaking the law being touted in a positive manner.
If you think that's positive, wait until you Google "Naked Athena" and "Portland Protester".

I think she's someone we could all get behind.

3 inch long armpit hair, and bat ****e crazy liberal. You can have her.
deddog
AG
GMaster0 said:

Yeah. That's what some people are calling the federal LEOs "assisting" in Portland.

Imagine this will get turned off soon. It was not requested by anyone in the state and seems to be a hindrance.
Federal officers protecting federal property from being burned down is a "hindrance" ?

Hindrance from what?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.