Lina Hidalgo

8,005 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ciboag96
Tex100
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The TC Jester said:

fightingfarmer09 said:

Let me be extreme blunt.

Ted Cruz did not cause Dora.

Ed Emmet's obsession with wasting tens of millions of taxpayer dollars trying to revive a broken down, asbestos ridden hellhole caused him to lose that seat.

Not even close. Massive amount of limp wristed liberals in Houston straight line voting for Beto caused this.
Ed pissed off a lot of people not being able to let go of the Astrodome.
BuddysBud
AG
fightingfarmer09 said:

Let me be extreme blunt.

Ed Emmet's obsession with wasting tens of millions of taxpayer dollars trying to revive a broken down, asbestos ridden hellhole caused him to lose that seat.

Yes, we got Dora from irresponsible idiots who voted based on one issue without bothering to look into who might take his place by voting against him.

Secondly, Emmet thought he couldn't lose. His campaign was extremely weak.
BuddysBud
AG
Tex100 said:

The TC Jester said:

fightingfarmer09 said:

Let me be extreme blunt.

Not even close. Massive amount of limp wristed liberals in Houston straight line voting for Beto caused this.

And the Astrodome is still there doing nothing but sucking taxpayer money. And we have Hildago as our county executive.
DD88
AG
FAT SEXY said:

Ted Cruz being a lazy ass campaigner yielded this b*****..

butterfly effect yo..

Tell me again how much effort you put into that election.
Block walking? Phone calls? Online Campaigning? Organizing Rallies? Donations? GOTV?

Cruz had a very organized campaign with visits to all Texas Counties. He also had a job to do on the Judiciary Committee during the Kavanaugh hearings. Beto had $80 million pumped in, a favorable media that covered over his extreme positions, and an anti-Trump enthusiasm.

If you are really concerned about the elections, then get out and help.
nu awlins ag
AG
Tex100 said:

The TC Jester said:

fightingfarmer09 said:

Let me be extreme blunt.

The main issue which some forget, was the damn flooding that took place in a lot of low income areas that last 2-3 years. She ran on that as well. In the end, people I think for the most part wanted a change for change's sake and really didn't pit a lot of thought into it. I live just inside Fort Bend, so thankfully I avoided that **** show. We have our own now with Wall and Troy....
chimpanzee
You know, the only logical response to people not obeying the directives of a government employee is for that government employee to apply more/longer duration coercion.
Ciboag96
Martin Q. Blank said:

Keegan99 said:

Those rate categories are useless.
0-20
20-21
22-23
24-25
25-100

gee thanks

Couldn't be further from the truth, unfrotunately. Those are sliced specifically to make the minorities in Houston feel the most vulnerable. It is intentional and effective propaganda form the Houston Health department, given the sheeple either won't be looking closely at the data set or will be too dumb to realize it's statistical meaninglessness.
TJaggie14
AG
Quote:

Let me be extreme blunt.

Post removed:
by user
Tex100
AG
https://apnews.com/955f24c7378c436d9c8bf573408e4065

Had to bring in consultants to teach her how to do her job, I guess
The TC Jester
Yep, straight line voting here is now a thing of the past. One election too late.
Irish 2.0

Lina can **** off... Thats over 500 fewer cases than yesterday.

Also, 100+ ****ing years old and its' a COVID death...**** this bull**** reporting
Maroon Dawn
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

Also, 100+ ****ing years old and its' a COVID death...**** this bull**** reporting

Without Corona she would have lived forever
cypress-ag
AG
Noble07 said:

I'm not so sure that Ed would be much better during COVID.

I'd take his years of experience over Dora being a mouth piece for Soros
Gap
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

Also of note, "today's" deaths are from May 7 and June 30.
Maroon Elephant
AG
Certain groups are testing like crazy. Hoping for that permanent disability lottery money.
Buck Turgidson
Keegan99 said:

From the Houston board.

It would seem that the problem is not uniform throughout the city.

The only logical conclusion is that white racism causes Covid!
thirdcoast
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

Keegan99 said:

0-20
20-21
22-23
24-25
25-100

gee thanks

Couldn't be further from the truth, unfrotunately. Those are sliced specifically to make the minorities in Houston feel the most vulnerable. It is intentional and effective propaganda form the Houston Health department, given the sheeple either won't be looking closely at the data set or will be too dumb to realize it's statistical meaninglessness.

#1 small houses and confined spaces on buses etc

#2 high contact service industry jobs

#3 non-work from home jobs requiring covid tests to work

Many reasons why minorities might be more infected than those affluent folks in river oaks. Can't just go out to the pool house to quarantine for 2 weeks.
Phat32
AG
Is she 30 yet?

You get what you vote for, Harris County.
Kozmozag
The little commie has some nice fun bags, is she single?
Ciboag96
thirdcoast said:

Ciboag96 said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

Keegan99 said:

0-20
20-21
22-23
24-25
25-100

gee thanks

#1 small houses and confined spaces on buses etc

#2 high contact service industry jobs

#3 non-work from home jobs requiring covid tests to work

Many reasons why minorities might be more infected than those affluent folks in river oaks. Can't just go out to the pool house to quarantine for 2 weeks.

Yeah, that makes up for the enormous 3% incremental difference that is so effectively displayed as a significant difference.

And I would buy this if she didn't so publicly blame it on "going to water parks" and "eating outside at restaurants".
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.