Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

513,630 Views | 3531 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by pagerman @ work
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexAg1987 said:

Who is the lady in pink
That is Giorgia Meloni, the Prime Minister of Italy

...but the 81 million Biden voters for marxist regime aren't embarrassed by this.
dreyOO
If I were Trump, I would demand that the debates be in town hall format so it forces Biden onto his feet while talking. He's clearly so far from being capable of even that.
TexAg1987
I would force Biden to draw a clock face.

How the Clock-Drawing Test Screens for Dementia (verywellhealth.com)
oh no
AG
ttu_85
Wooahhhh said:

Controlled by demons? The President of the USA?

Yeah. Ok.
Okay how about: a lack of control, or controlled by insanity, or dementia, or maybe a puppeteer, or maybe he is just a buffoon as he has always been. And yes somehow this idiot became president of the USA, like Nero became emperor.

Yeah, sometimes horrible leaders emerge.
CanyonAg77
AG
Mods, now that we approaching page 100, can you correct the title of this thread by removing the word

"appears"

?????
Tramp96
oh no said:

Is that an ice cream truck I hear? Where's the ice cream? Dammit, Jill said I could have ice cream.
oh no
AG
Tramp96 said:

oh no said:

Is that an ice cream truck I hear? Where's the ice cream? Dammit, Jill said I could have ice cream.
I doubt any brain activity going on in there is even as coherent as that.
usmcbrooks
TexAg1987 said:

I would force Biden to draw a clock face.

How the Clock-Drawing Test Screens for Dementia (verywellhealth.com)
Sadly, almost every kid today would fail this test.
EllisCoAg
AG
he is a walking SNL skit, of course they will never really touch him.
I wanna see our defense pissed off, not confused, maybe a little murder in their hearts Reload12, 11/4/11
oh no
AG
EllisCoAg said:

he would definitely touch them though.
TexasAggie_97
AG
Tramp96 said:

oh no said:

What a **** show he has become.
oh no
AG
TexasAggie_97 said:

Tramp96 said:

oh no said:

What a **** show he has become.
he's been a known **** show since the 70s. just converted over the last 8 years since he was VP from lying, corrupt, racist pedophile **** show to now just a senile aF empty suit **** show.
aggiehawg
AG
EllisCoAg said:

SNL is missing great comedic opportunities, though. With the stiffened walk, the toddler poop position, the way he holds his hands out in front of him, the squinting, the ice cream eating...

They made fun of Clinton for his McDonalds obsession.
peacedude
AG
Texit.
Now.
Please.

There isn't anything to salvage from the former USA.

When Joey says he wants to kill your a** with F-15s, F-16s and Nukes, it's time to vamanos aqui.
Barnyard96
AG
Can we still play in Omaha?
peacedude
AG
Barnyard96 said:

Can we still play in Omaha?
Of course. I called it months ago. We win it all. The lil' white Isuzu pickup in the Rec Center's dirt parking lot (c 1995) is the lucky charm. Lawn chair in the truck bed was where tailgating @ A&M began.
TexAgs91
AG
RAB91 said:

This guy in the OP looks like a young whippersnapper compared to the occupant in the White House now.
aggiedata
AG
This sums it up

BuddysBud
AG
oh no said:

The worst part of the post is

"This wasn't the only awkward encounter between the two. Biden was caught on camera saluting Meloni before shuffling away."

The U.S. president should never salute another country's head of state.
agent-maroon
AG
aggiedata said:

This sums it up

If that doesn't make you want to run through a wall for Brandon right here and right now, then jefersoanvijayshereedom!!!!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Texas velvet maestro
This last week the legacy stalwarts all went hard at Trump for being unwell. and Biden being sharp, and Scarborough lol.
Cable news doesn't care in the slightest about its own credibility.
one safe place
oh no said:

Changing his MO it seems. Generally he likes to sniff those too young to have pubic hair.
TexAg1987
She looks like she's trying to turn him around. He looks like he thinks she wants to make out with him.
oh no
AG
P.U.T.U
AG
That walking gait and Lego hands are telltale signs of someone with degenerative brain disease of some kind.
peacedude
AG
P.U.T.U said:

That walking gait and Lego hands are telltale signs of someone with degenerative brain disease of some kind.
Always remember...Mike Judge is a prophet.

Cornholio > Corn Pop

LMCane
if Trump can't beat this patient in a debate

all his supporters should be forced to wear a red T for the next 5 years on their chests!
Owlagdad
This morning's Bing headline: Italian P.M. prevents Biden from wandering off.

LOL, silver alert on the podium.
oh no
AG
LMCane said:

Joe Biden has never won a debate in his life and now that's he's senile asf and will need to be hopped up on drugs to get through one, he certainly can't win any debate. The problem is, with such low expectations, he'll be lauded as the "winner" by Pravda and all the brainwashed masses in the social media mobs if he somehow manages to get out a few of his memorized taglines in somewhat coherent fashion in a debate. The interns who wrote the words for his commercials already have him saying he won two debates four years ago even though he didn't. It's all a farce and everyone just claims their team won regardless.
one safe place
oh no said:

LMCane said:

Joe Biden has never won a debate in his life and now that's he's senile asf and will need to be hopped up on drugs to get through one, he certainly can't win any debate. The problem is, with such low expectations, he'll be lauded as the "winner" by Pravda and all the brainwashed masses in the social media mobs if he somehow manages to get out a few of his memorized taglines in somewhat coherent fashion in a debate. The interns who wrote the words for his commercials already have him saying he won two debates four years ago even though he didn't. It's all a farce and everyone just claims their team won regardless.
Correct, in the eyes of the media and the idiots who vote democrat, biden would be declared the winner of any debate even if he said nothing. They would toss in an Olympic gold medal for the 100 as well.
oh no
AG
Or they'll put all the focus on a clip of Trump saying something they don't like, by default declaring the vegetable the "winner"
SpreadsheetAg
AG
TexAgs91 said:

RAB91 said:

This guy in the OP looks like a young whippersnapper compared to the occupant in the White House now.
The guy has OBVIOUSLY been trained to recognize when his brain can't stumble past certain phrases and alliterations, and he's been given 3-4 trigger phrases to use to change the subject, he uses them all the time...

"Look, I've been taking too much time..."
"Anyways, you know what I mean..."
"You know the thing..."

He does this so often now, he is observably incapable of handling this job another 4 years.

The problem is, the people under him want to retain their power and their positions. So they are propping him up in order to save their "rank". When you vote for Biden, you are not voting for the man, you are voting for hundreds of faceless, power-hungry, authoritative, and vendetta-driven bureaucrats underneath him.
Foreverconservative
Uh…. I wish you guys would play by the rules

Translation: My notes don't have that preloaded question I'll answer it later when I have my other notes

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
LMCane
oh no said:

LMCane said:

I don't see how you can claim that- tens of millions watched Biden debate Trump twice and Biden won more votes than Trump.

so either Biden did win the debates, or the American people disliked Trump so much that even though Trump is a better debater, they still chose the dementia patient.

and before the "but it was STOOOOLENN!" defense to everything Trump- IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN CLOSE ENOUGH TO STEAL.

why did the democrats not steal the 1984 or the 1988 or the 1980 or the 2000 or the 2004 or the 2016 elections?!
First Page Last Page
Page 99 of 101

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.