Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

479,373 Views | 3323 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Is it true PeePaw saved Beau from drowning before he was killed at Appomattox?

Too bad that Obama former Chef was skinny dippin when the Paw wasn't manning the tower. He might still be alive.

Let the Hasselhoff memes start Rocky.

FJB is no stranger to skinny dipping. He used to do it in the WH pool in front of female Secret Service agents. I swear they picked this POS to be their puppet just to troll the decent people still living in this country. Plus the fact that he has enough background issues that he is VERY controllable.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
larryj41

Jeez, I hope Howard gargled after that load of tripe. Yeesh.

Stern is as bad as Biden. He needed to gargle after kissing Biden's ass the whole interview. Two absolutely worthless people.
oh no
AG
I'm pretty sure Howard wanted me to die for not getting the vaccine, so bless that guy's heart. May he get many more boosters.
TexAg1987
He has said that covid broke him. He is scared of getting covid.
snowdog90
TexAg1987 said:

He is scared of dying. Evil, Godless people are often terrified of the grave. As he should be.
The D
AG
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/04/26/biden_my_mother_gave_me_a_quarter_to_punch_a_bully_in_the_nose.html
The D
AG
Now he beats up bully's for a quarter his mom gave him !
aggiehawg
AG
Foreverconservative
aggiehawg said:

Of course Joe had to group Beau in with Wounded Warriors, Beau was partying in the palace at Camp Victory while the real Wounded Warriors were in the s**t

Biden just can't help himself
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Dr. Mephisto
AG
He always has to make everything about him. and his life, 99% of which are lies.

A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
I don't know what the most annoying things about him are but three from that video alone are…

1. Fake run to show he doesn't have one foot in the grave.
2. "I'm not joking" and/or "it's not a joke." He has to say this repeatedly because he notices people are laughing at his dementia riddled comments and doesn't realize they're laughing at him and not the message.
3. Lumping Beau into ANY situation. It's a flat out slap in people's faces. It's also pathetic that he uses it to his advantage now. It's actually becoming evil.
pdc093
It's a STRUGGLE to make sense of wth he is saying. Yet, they cheer him on...
annie88
AG
TexAg1987 said:

He's scared of getting a cold?
Im Gipper
Salad can be difficult and confusing.

I'm Gipper
annie88
AG
They don't care. The media won't call him on it and all the true believer Dems don't think it's an issue because it's their team.

Well, mainly because Biden is not running the show and never has been secondly, when you have people at the White House correspondents dinner and the media saying what a decent man he is when we all know and even they all know he's not. So obligatory.
fightingfarmer09
Im Gipper said:

Salad can be difficult and confusing.

I thought the second video had to be at 0.5x speed. But the background people seemed to be moving normally.
oh no
AG
Democrats joked about Biden's cognitive decline 10 years ago yet worship his empty suit now

aggiehawg
AG
That looks exactly like my Mom trying to feed herself after her stroke. She had to be retrained to thoroughly chew and swallow before taking her next bite. He seemed to have food inside his cheek when he was talking as well.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
aggiehawg said:

That looks exactly like my Mom trying to feed herself after her stroke. She had to be retrained to thoroughly chew and swallow before taking her next bite. He seemed to have food inside his cheek when he was talking as well.
Yep, that's my father in law after his stroke. He had to convert over to his left hand and he can feed himself better than ol' Paw can.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
aggiehawg
AG

aggiehawg said:

Yep, that's my father in law after his stroke. He had to convert over to his left hand and he can feed himself better than ol' Paw can.
My Mom was always a chow hound who had to eat on a set schedule. But while in a hospital or the nursing home, those schedules were not always down to the minute and she would get angry when her meal was late. She would start to just shovel food into her mouth when it arrived. She had left side neglect and didn't realize she was just barely chewing her food and then depositing it into her left cheek instead of swallowing completely before her retraining therapy of which I was a part.

That retraining, to put fork down between bites, tearing rolls into smaller pieces looks very familiar.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I have dozens of examples about that, know exactly what you mean. To the point that they get angry and lash out.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
oh no
AG
I'm so glad the leader of the free world and the commander in chief of the United states of America is a geriatric undergoing retraining to eat food.
Foreverconservative
I can't recall which poster it was but they had the most hilarious line for Biden always dragging Beau into every scenario

"Beau Biden has died in more ways than South Park Kenny"

Coffee exiting the nose caused the cleanup on aisle four
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
pdc093
I don't find these funny any longer.
BUT, this had me lol'g before I realized it...
CanyonAg77
AG
All the lights are on, but nobody's home.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
aggiehawg
AG
annie88
AG
I think they'll pull Biden at the last minute, if he's even alive by November.

The man is not healthy and they cannot hide it much longer.

Once it starts getting to this stage, it goes really quickly.

Most people would have my sympathy with someone in this stage and I guess on some human level I do, but he is such a piece of ****, as is Jill putting him out there like this and the media acting like all is fine, it's hard for me to care.
AgsWin2011
AG
We've been saying this since last election. Myself included. They must have some magic drugs to keep him moving every day.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Danged ol Paw bouta learn us up with some unscheduled remarks.

Paw live. 1045 eastern.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

Paw live. 1045 eastern.
Any chance he resigns?
oh no
AG
IndividualFreedom said:

Any chance he resigns?
has a deal been made to pay off his family yet?
Sims
AG
aggiehawg said:

"The government should get out of people's lives."

LOL

The hardcuts were probably just takes because people couldn't stop laughing at this line from Biden.
Stat Monitor Repairman
IndividualFreedom said:

Quote:

Paw live. 1045 eastern.
Any chance he resigns?
Walks out coughs a couple times. Reluctantly slurs remarks off the prompter mad about the protests and antisimitism on college campuses.

Probably 2mins total.

Ends remarks. Press asks questions and he yells one word answers and storms out.

He seemed mad and agitated like he was hamstrung and forced into it.

Very weird deal even for the Paw.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.