Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....

479,423 Views | 3323 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He's always doing the "look how much vigor I have" jog
nortex97
AG
Biden's favorite White House memory are his…adult grand children sneaking into bed with him? Par for the course.

Quote:

President Biden said Monday that his favorite memory of his time in the White House has been his grandchildren "sneaking up" and "jumping in bed with us."

The 81-year-old president, whose grandchildren are mostly legal adults, shared the bizarre reflection in an interview with Al Roker for NBC's "Today" show ahead of the annual White House Easter Egg Roll.

"As far as your memory of this house … what are your favorite memories about this place?" Roker asked Biden.

Biden has seven grandchildren, six of whom he has met and five of whom are over the age of 18.
Attorney Naomi Biden, 30, is Biden's eldest grandchild and lived at the White House briefly ahead of her November 2022 wedding to Peter Neal.

Four more of Biden's grandkids Finnegan, Maisy, Natalie and Hunter are between the ages of 18 and 23.

The sixth, first son Hunter Biden's four-year-old Beau, is frequently seen with the president in public, including ahead of a family vacation over Easter weekend to Camp David in Maryland.
Last July, Biden publicly recognized a seventh grandchild after receiving sustained criticism for repeatedly saying in public he had only six grandkids.

Navy Joan, whose father is Hunter Biden, turns six in August and has not yet met her grandfather. The president's son fought in court to bar his daughter from taking the Biden family name.

Quote:

President Biden's grandchildren are legal adults, with the exception of Beau, 4, and Navy Joan Roberts, 5, whom he has not met.
texsn95
AG
Dang, bottom left is nippin...
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Lots of offshore accounts representing………
oh no
AG

Biden has always lied his Fn ass off his whole life and now he's senile asF.

He's just trying to tell his Pravda media arm, who he knows will eat up any lie he says without question, that he's this beloved kind old loving dad and grandpa but he's so demented he doesn't realize his kids and grandkids are all grown up.
nortex97
AG

Truly great work by the Bee there. I think Jesus most certainly would laugh at that.

WolfCall
AG

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13274057/Biden-speech-gaff-lie-170000-miles-chinese-president.html
Quote:

Biden, 81, repeats lie he's traveled 17,000 miles with Chinese leader Xi Jinping...before calling himself 'O'Biden' while discussing Obama administration
By BETHAN SEXTON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 20:32 EDT, 4 April 2024 | UPDATED: 21:29 EDT, 4 April 2024

President Joe Biden has repeated a lie about travelling 17,000 miles with the Chinese premier in his latest flubbed speech, where he also referred to the 'O'Biden' administration.

The 81-year-old was giving speaking at a White House event Thursday to mark Greek Independence Day when he repeated the false remarks.

He repeated the long-debunked claim that he had covered the extensive ground during visits with the Chinese President Xi Jinping.

Biden re-stated the claim while recounting an anecdote about how President Xi had once asked him to define America.

'I was once asked by Xi Jinping, and I traveled 17,000 miles with him I was out at the Tibetan plateau. He looked at me and he said, "can you define America?" I could say the same thing if he asked me to define Greece.

The president is fond of the claim, which earned him a 'bottomless Pinocchio' rating from the Washington Post. The Post describes the distinction as 'false or misleading statements repeated so often that they became a form of propaganda.'......

agent-maroon
AG
Liars lie. It's what they do.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
nortex97
AG

Biden now claims to also be Greek.

Quote:

On Thursday, Biden held a reception celebrating Greek Independence Day. We touched on some of it earlier with his battle over the teleprompter. You know that any time he has such an event, he's going to break out what a relationship he has with the audience, like clockwork. It doesn't matter. I think if it were a Samoan group, he'd probably make something up about his island heritage. So let's hear Joe Biden -- the guy who spent all his time after school going to Catholic mass at the black church and also supposedly spent time at the Jewish synagogue -- tell us about his "close relationship" with the Greek community and their church. However did he find the time while juggling all those church/synagogue schedules?
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

However did he find the time while juggling all those church/synagogue schedules?
He saved a lot of time by plagiarizing other peoples work. Who among us doesn't understand the amount of time one spends doing your own work? And of course he simply lies about his accomplishments when he can't steal them from someone else.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
nortex97
AG
Good points.

I just saw this one. Wow.

That tweet leaves out his braggadocio about how Delaware woulda joined the confederacy, if they coulda figured out how to get there.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Danged ol Paw warns people not to stare at the sun.

2024!

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
StandUpforAmerica
So close....

I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
nortex97 said:

Good points.

That tweet leaves out his braggadocio about how Delaware woulda joined the confederacy, if they coulda figured out how to get there.

That's Joe Bidenopolous to you
nortex97
AG
Yes, he's a lying *******, and always has been.

agent-maroon
AG
nortex97 said:

Good points.

I love this still shot. The characters from right to left:

Over the top cheerleader maniacally clapping at the far right. All the sincerity of a topless dancer telling you she really likes you.

The State Trooper (I think?) standing to FJB's immediate left. He could be the poster image for a Southwest Airline "Wanna get away?" commercial.

FJB. Nuff said.

The Army Officer (General?) with the smirking glance at McClappy. Thinking "Are you serious?" regarding the fake enthusiasm.

Our Secretary of Transportation appears to have transported himself to his happy place. I don't want to know what his happy place imagery might contain and can only hope that he chooses to stay there forever.

The Asian lady at the far left trying so hard not to screw up the optics with her completely contrived enthusiasm. When the video rolls her smile is so fake it wouldn't fool Ray Charles. Even an extraterrestrial visitor could see through this act.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Contents of this thread notwithstanding; Americans still love Joe Biden.
Smittyfubar
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Contents of this thread notwithstanding; Many Americans are dumber than dirt and/or love marxism.
FIFY
StandUpforAmerica
I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
oh no
AG
empty suit puppet letting his masters pull his strings
nortex97
AG
But he kept us from getting into a war…in Vietnam.

Nukular codes, give 'em to him.
Stat Monitor Repairman
The more Biden ****s up, the more popular he gets.

At this point what could Biden conceivably do to lower his popularity?
agent-maroon
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

The more Biden ****s up, the more popular he gets.

At this point what could Biden conceivably do to lower his popularity?
Switch political parties
nortex97
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

Joe Biden just said he's running to reduce the prospect of war
Reminder that we've had a new war start every 9-months for the past 24-months.
TexasAGGIEinAR
nortex97 said:

Biden's favorite White House memory are his…adult grand children sneaking into bed with him? Par for the course.

Quote:

President Biden said Monday that his favorite memory of his time in the White House has been his grandchildren "sneaking up" and "jumping in bed with us."

The 81-year-old president, whose grandchildren are mostly legal adults, shared the bizarre reflection in an interview with Al Roker for NBC's "Today" show ahead of the annual White House Easter Egg Roll.

"As far as your memory of this house … what are your favorite memories about this place?" Roker asked Biden.

Biden has seven grandchildren, six of whom he has met and five of whom are over the age of 18.
Attorney Naomi Biden, 30, is Biden's eldest grandchild and lived at the White House briefly ahead of her November 2022 wedding to Peter Neal.

Four more of Biden's grandkids Finnegan, Maisy, Natalie and Hunter are between the ages of 18 and 23.

The sixth, first son Hunter Biden's four-year-old Beau, is frequently seen with the president in public, including ahead of a family vacation over Easter weekend to Camp David in Maryland.
Last July, Biden publicly recognized a seventh grandchild after receiving sustained criticism for repeatedly saying in public he had only six grandkids.

Navy Joan, whose father is Hunter Biden, turns six in August and has not yet met her grandfather. The president's son fought in court to bar his daughter from taking the Biden family name.

Quote:

President Biden's grandchildren are legal adults, with the exception of Beau, 4, and Navy Joan Roberts, 5, whom he has not met.

Biden has boned or attempted to bone errrryyyybody in that picture.
nortex97
AG

CanyonAg77
AG
I'm reasonably sure that you can own a cannon today
oh no
AG
i once made one that shot potatoes.

i recently shot one at a scramble tournament that shot golf balls.

firing one that shoots a 10 lbs ball of cast iron would be pretty fun.

i doubt the newly formed limited federal government of our young republic prevented citizens from owning a cannon in the late 1790s after they signed the bill of rights that included in the 2nd amendment to the constitution. hell, our enormous federal government didn't even found a whole agency to enforce "firearms" until 1972.
nortex97
AG
BQ78
AG
Indeed, my friend has one from a Spanish ship sunk in the Zuider Zee during the War of Spanish Succession in his front yard. He lives on a curve and it points right down the street. He has others, but that is the most threatening one.

The only time he caught the notice of the FBI was the day his exact replica of the Little Boy bomb (except for the core) was delivered. They showed up that day, watched it being delivered, talked to him and went away.
agent-maroon
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Been a couple of years, but I researched some "cannon clubs" after a coworker went to a demo with a friend. Smooth bore muzzleloaders that use gunpowder as a propellant were fair game. Bowling balls, pumpkins, cast lead balls were all used as projectiles. I believe they were called "punt guns" by some.

ETA - some used pneumatic fish bait "cannons" for long casting before drone delivery of baits became a thing
LMCane
CanyonAg77 said:

Oh I KNOW you can own a cannon.

Ashley Schaeffer shot a Civil War Cannon at Kenny Powers in EastBound and Down Episode 15

aggiehawg
AG

WTH? Does that story have a point?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Noticed that Paw done gone with dual lapel pins.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.